• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Pic that ruined a relationship...

• Thread starterPrissyHottie
  • Start date
Come here..

Well that goes for the three of you... OMG what a pack...

WOW you are really deserving of some huge hot black cock!

Those pics show you as a hottie! Do you have experience with bbc?

OhioBlkBull said:
GOD DAMNNNN mmm mmmm........prissy u still aint told us where ur from. And id love to have them long legs behind ya head. I love teachin pretty blonde prissy bitches some black history. Where these white boys would worship u id pass you to my niggas after I was done with u haha. ONE of us would knock a black baby into u.
Oh that's an original thought. You guys definately think think alike.

You want more replies here they are.. So how can we make life exciting for ou?

Prissyhottie,
I just have to say that I love your outfits and think that what you're doing has got to be exciting for you. I know how you feel about the attention, it's definately addicting.

Enjoy it while you can, while you're single. Everything changes when you're married.

Yes, the guys can't keep their eyes off your lovely body, and your great smile. Congratulations on posting such nice photos of you enjoying life, and the huge response you have drawn.

show us

Hottie Prissieee, show us your cunt baby, show it. Semi clad no use in this dark forum.

Well get post'n women

Are you from Orlando?

Prissyhottie,

I just love your outfits, too... you have such a hot body and your blonde friend is quite the hottie herself. Was the "Hustler" outfit for this Halloween? I could write a nice story about the fun me and my friends could have had with you in that sexy little thing... if you'd like, let me know and I'll write it. You won't be disappointed... 8)

Combine photos

Can anyone merge these two pics together?

Attachments

• blk 4.jpg
    blk 4.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,009
  • PrissyHottie 001 b c.jpg
    PrissyHottie 001 b c.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,196
Pretty girl--which one almost ruined a relationship and why?

you are a little hottie and you like showing off your body

you should show off more and more its what they want

I am sure you have some sexy ass shots mmm

Pissyhottie,
You´re right. Don´t care for some guys that post around here and like to criticize everybody and everything (have nothing better to do, I guess).
You are so fucking PRETTY and so fucking HOT that every real man would give a lot to be with you.
Your sexy way to dress is just to make us, men, to drop in your feet (who doesn´t look a woman wearing sexy clothes).
Keep doing that and don´t care about your boyfriend too. You can get any man that you want and if he don´t accept that a hottie like you must spread love with all men (preferred blk guys) he doesn´t deserve you.

well do post em then.we love to see such beautiful white females with nice black men. you know it makes sense.

you are one sexy women

the best midrift i have ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread