• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Real Deal

Mr. Beach...thanks! Fantastic vid and I really appreciate you posting as I know you've had some issues before with folks taking your content against your wishes and posting it elsewhere. Megarotic is a good site for safe posting as it's not really about downloading, rather it's about streaming. Anyway the point is, your wife is HOT and just the thought of her, on her knees at an adult bookstore, servicing those two BBCs is enough to make me shoot with hardly touching myself. You are a lucky man and we are lucky you are sharing with us. pls post more whenever you can!!!

Most downloads that little bar slowly fills up til the download is finished then the clip starts. This one isn't moving or doing anything...do I have to click on something to initiate the download? I see no directions, no prompts, no nothing.

Ever get to Ohio, beachbums? It's Don from Oreo. Sure wish I could view these clips you've shared but they run for a few and then quit (for me anyway).

i remember you guys from nw--have always loved following your exploits--thanks and hope tp see more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back