The Real Story I Have To Tell -1

• Thread starterdevavu2009
  • Start date
copy and paste much...look at the fonts people....

If you mean me, I actually retyped it...:p

I've read the story twice now and it's a bit unusual in the sense that this story is as much or more about what is happening in the head, in the emotional life of the protagonist than about particular sexual exploits or wishing he could get sexual relief, which is the norm for most stories. I will say that I'm unsure if the story is true or not (sorry, devavu2009, just been burned too many times) but I will say that the story, as a story, is crafted well. I like how you have broken it out, how you craft a strong closing sentence for each section, how you don't try to do too much with each section, but telling the story in small pieces that build toward the conclusion.

Am I correct in thinking that when you started it, you didn't plan on taking the story quite as long as you have? That you had a stopping point in mind further back but then decided to continue with the story? This statement is not intended to say that the story is true or not, but if true, you hadn't intended on posting the events beyond a certain point and then changed your mind.

Regardless, it's a nice piece of writing, and having read it, I can tell that many readers have suspended their disbelief as I have suspended mine and are completely willing to continue with the events you share with us.

It's very enjoyable and I'm going to go out on a limb and say you may have spent time as a professional writer at some point. Again, not as a statement of disbelief, but a compliment on how well you tell your story.

If you do decide to continue, there are many of us still hanging on your next word.

Be well and best wishes.

This story is incredible!