The Reluctant Cuckold

• Thread starterWarpt
  • Start date
Wow, just started reading this story...Ashley, Tammy, cuck David (or was it Bill) - a finance guy like his Dad....now why do the principals sound so familiar?

Hi

It seems that a second part of "The Reluctant Cuckold" is taking longer than expected. I hope David will soon share with us every new event of his corno manso life.

CH

Reactions: toolman2c
I had heard the sequel to "Reluctant Cuckold" was coming out in August, but don't see anything on Amazon. Any word on its release date?

I finished reading it, and I'd say it is good but I liked the first one more. This one doesn't really move things forward all that much, just a little bit. I did like that you get to hear more Ashley's view of things, she was kind of a blank slate in the first one. It seemed like the author made a lot more of an effort to expand the world a bit and introduce new characters and plots for a potential future book. If he does write another one, I hope it has more things that "actually" happen and a little less of Dave's "what if this happens" fantasies.

Last edited:
Yeah, I loved “Reluctant Cuckold” but it sounds like the sequel really sucks. It’s rated one-star on Amazon.

Merrill said:
Yeah, I loved “Reluctant Cuckold” but it sounds like the sequel really sucks. It’s rated one-star on Amazon.

To be fair, that is because only one person has reviewed it and they gave it 1 star.

True and I’m going to read it. I just had high hopes for more action.

There's only one 1-star review on Amazon, the rest are all 5.

I just finished for a second time and loved it even more. And more than "Reluctant Cuckold." I found it incredibly hot.

"RELUCTANT CUCKOLD" and, AT LAST, its second part : "CUCK STORM HORIZON" By David McManus

"Reluctant Cuckold" and "Cuck Storm Horizon" are two of the best written cuckoldry stories.

In "Reluctant Cuckold", Dave, the cuckold husband, learns about a single cheating episode of his wife during a party both had attended. Although he only knows a few facts about what went on during this episode, very few of them from his own wife and a few more from a close friend of him, knowing about them triggers a burst of recurrent thinking about what happened and about what might have happened during that party that is described masterfully by the author. The author gives the reader a wonderful picture, written with painstaking detail and great erotic charge, of what goes through the mind of the cuckolded husband, about his fears and his suspicions, about what arouses his jealousy, about what he finds more demeaning for him and about what deepens most his sense of humiliation. Probably, no other book describes what goes through the mind of a cuckolded husband in such detail. Certainly, there is some amount of recurrence because, as one might expect to occur after a husband finds out about his wife cheating, as soon as Dave finds out about the first, very shocking, and exceptionally humiliating cheating event of his wife, this episode comes again and again to his mind. And it is because of his obsession with that episode that he unwittingly facilitates a second cheating incident and its associated consequences...

The titillating excerpt "Dave is a young, successful, upwardly mobile New Yorker with a great job, a dream apartment, and a wife every man desires. Then comes “the rumor”…. At a party Dave and his wife are both attending, Ashley locks herself in the bathroom with a male co-worker and her best girlfriend, who goads the other two into having sex. Only later, when the co-worker brags about the incident, does Ashley admit the truth of the rumor to Dave, along with the devastating detail that the co-worker is “just bigger, OK?” So begins Dave’s initiation into the “cuckold” lifestyle..." is just a little tease of the strong erotic charge of this book.

I really enjoyed reading "Reluctant Cuckold". My only "criticism", shared by others, was: we wanted more... we wanted a second book, at least. The story still had a lot of room for further development and we wanted more of it. And "Cuck Storm Horizon" was finally published

The second part, "CUCK STORM HORIZON", has confirmed my initial guess, if a second part was ever published, the story would become even better. The second book deals with most of the events that motivated our request for a second book. Of course, there are descriptions of new events, further steps in Dave's path into cuckoldry, but the main addition, one that gives the reader a even more deep insight into the feelings of the cuckolded husband and the cuckoldress and one of the most erotically charged parts is what Dave and Ashley start sharing in their conversations. Those episodes are certainly wonderful, so "cuckoldryly" charged that they call for several re-readings. But there are still more titillating things... Dave's fears regarding some unusual advice or request from the cuckolder.... and the even more unusual birthday gift that Ashley wants them both to give to Mike, the cuckolder. And much more...

But there is still room for further development. This is what makes both books so interesting. I really hope for a third part.

You can find free selections of both books (posted by the copyright owners) in at least two sites of the web (kindle format and some other e-pub formats) but you will have to register to get them or read them on line. There are also some pdf formatted selections available in the web. The full books, if you like what the selection offers, is available at several paysites.

You can find the pdf selection of "Reluctant Cuckold" at:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1wh7m1m03qu3411/
http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/6359341/file.html

You can find the pdf selection of "Cuck Storm Horizon" at

http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/10833966/file.html

http://www.mediafire.com/?sl64153xp3c50fo/

I read a couple times now and I think “Horizon” is a better book than “Reluctant.” It’s a very realistic and multi-dimensional portrayal of one man’s slide into serious cuckolding. Tenser, great dialogue and highly erotic.

Merrill said:
I read a couple times now and I think “Horizon” is a better book than “Reluctant.” It’s a very realistic and multi-dimensional portrayal of one man’s slide into serious cuckolding. Tenser, great dialogue and highly erotic.

I somehow agree with you, but I think that both books, on the same story, are exceptional books, and that both of them give us a view of many aspects of cuckolding that are absent in almost all books of cuckoldry erotica.

In the first book the author gave us a picture of what was going on in the mind of the cuckolded husband, something absent in most stories, and a picture of how the cheating events, the humiliation involved and his sense of shame, influenced every moment of his life, his relationships with others, everything. In hindsight, and despite of the story getting even better in the second book, I think the first book showed us what the first part of the story was to show. I wouldn't as the author to change a single line.

And I said I somehow agree with you on the second book being better because all those aspects are expanded in the second book, in particular the impact that that the cuckolding had on his life and relationships with others. We are shown how a cake in a fridge can have an impact in the cuckold's psyche close to a night of sex. Every single detail of life is relevant in a cuckolding relationship. I think this is why the author writes in detail about all the events in the life of the cuckolded husband, such as relationships with family members, friends, colleagues, etc. Also, in the second book we get to know much more about his wife and a more detailed description of the interaction between husband and wife, both in sexually charged and non-sexually charged settings, that is essential for the story. Certainly, this allows for further development and I think the story is going to get even better as the author continues to give us a more and more detailed description of Dave and Ashley.

I hope for a third part of the book. This is certainly an unique story, much better developed than almost anything published. I hope the author continues to use the same style to give us a complete, wonderfully written story. No need to rush to the end of the story. The detailed portrayal of the people involved in the story, in every event of their daily life, is what makes this story stand above others.

In short, "Reluctant Cuckold" was a extraordinarily good story on cuckolding, and "Cuck Storm Horizon" is the same extraordinary good story getting even better.

HH

Last edited:
- Hi. a**mcm**, could you please have a look at an e-mail from CH.

I agree, Cuck Storm Horizon is a masterpiece of cuckolding erotic romance.
Although the first few chapters are a bit less intense, but necessary to provide the basis for later events, the story gets more intense and deeper in the remaining chapters of the book. In the firsts chapters we learn more about Dave, about his fears about the future in an almost yet acknowledged cuckolding relationship, about what his reactions to his cuckolding might ultimately be, about how he has to make changes in his life to adapt to his condition of cuckold. We also learn about his fears about the soon to come conversation with Ashley as she implicitly makes him fully sanction her extramarital sex Mike. This part is really good, but the best is yet to come... Ashley and Dave have their first heart-to-heart conversation...

Of course, I also liked Reluctant Cuckold, I was waiting forward for a second instalment.

You can find captioned pictures with captions taken from Reluctant Cuckold in a tumblr blog. I hope that similar captioned pictures with Cuck Storm Horizon quotations are published soon.

http://cuckolding-books-library.tumblr.com/archive

http://www.pinterest.com/cuckoldry/reluctant-cuckold-cuck-storm-horizon/

LG

Last edited:
Perhaps some of you have tried to download a sample of the books from MEDIAFIRE and were directed to a page stating that the file had been blocked. This block only applies to DOWNLOAD REQUESTS THAT COME FROM SOME PAGES / WEB SITES. Please find below a description of how to avoid the block.

You can find a pdf selection of “RELUCTANT CUCKOLD” at:

http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/14129922/file.html

http://www.mediafire.com/?1wh7m1m03qu3411/

You can find a pdf selection of the second part of the story “CUCK STORM HORIZON” at:

http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/99307588/file.html

http://www.mediafire.com/?sl64153xp3c50fo/

MEDIAFIRE DOWNLOAD - IMPORTANT NOTICE: For unknown reasons, Mediafire blocks the access to the download page when you when you click the hypertext link.

You can access the download page by either:

– 1.- Right-click on the link, select “Copy Link Location”, paste it into the address bar and press “Enter”.

– 2.- Copy the text of the hyperlink and paste it into the address bar, and press “Enter”.

The full books are available a Smashwords, Amazon and several others

Last edited: