• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The reluctant wife

• Thread starterllywelyn
  • Start date

llywelyn

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2011
There are women who need no or little encouragement to get started. Then there are those who take a lot of convincing that it won't hurt their marriage, but don't really have deep moral objections.

But my wife is in the third category. She believes it is wrong and won't consider it. She can be hot in bed, will occasionally fantasize about others, but is very resistant to discussing going further for real. When we were engaged years ago a guy seduced her, and he was able to help himself for a couple of months. Perhaps she's afraid of where her desire would take her if it happened again.

So i'm curious. Has anyone had a wife/ partner who began at the same place as my wife - deep moral objections? How did you get her started, and what happened? Did she become addicted? After the first time or did it take longer - or not at all?

Maybe she doesn't want to talk about it because she's already doing it and she's afraid she'll let that slip. :)

You have to marry the right woman. One who is like you.
Too many men marry the good girl, then want to change them when it starts getting dull at home.
If you marry a girl with good ethics and morals, you will have that for most of your life.
No one wants a hot wife, when they are young.

Ok, let me add some detail. When we were engaged and living apart, a guy seduced her. She came to break off the engagement, but i said no. Then i got her to tell me all the details, and I couldn't believe the erotic sex we had as she told me every juicy detail. She swore it wouldn't happen again, but invited him around - he was a vet - to vaccinate her dog. He fucked her again. She came and told me every detail and it led to hot sex. Then a third time she went around to his place with friends. While they were all in the lounge, she went into his bedroom and actively pulled out his cock to get what she wanted.
I know that one of the reasons she doesn't want to indulge these fantasies all the time is that she doesn't trust herself.

So do you think that changes it? Or do you think it's usually only the women who already have no qualms who go down this path...?

You don't seem to have a reluctant wife, you seem to have a confused/conflicted wife.

I agree that most women are not into this. I have wanted to do this for over 10 years; and when it was clear that my fiance/wife would likely not do it, I tried to find a woman who would seriously consider a LTR/marriage with this lifestyle...and I failed to find anyone.

If she has cheated...and more than once (ok, same guy...but still more than once), then maybe she either 1) is turned on by the taboo/sin of cheating...if it becomes official in your marriage or a lifestyle for you guys, the allure may be lost. 2) she just doesn't want to admit her desire...she is guilty for what she has done, but like you said, she can't help herself and doesn't trust herself.

My wife has said no for years. She will occasionally tease me by talking about other guys, but like most have already said, I fell in love with the "good girl". We have an extremely strong love/marriage, but there was a very low period, and it was then that she had a very deep emotional affair...very deep.
It didn't end there, while it lasted almost 5 years (even after we fixed our very bad problems) she was very physically attracted to him and often made plans to 'consummate' the union. He must've not been entire truthful, because there was always an excuse (and she tried hard).

Now, we are married, with children, and have a great marriage. While we have used this to give me many of the things I want from a cuckold lifestyle (she shared with me every conversation, she has 'humiliated' me a few times by confirming what she said -- that she loved him, wanted him, etc -- and that she genuinely wanted to do - that it wasn't just an online fantasy, and talked about how hot he was, etc...she still has no interest to take it further.

Some (read:most) women just don't want the kinky/alternative lifestyle of cuckolding; even though some of them are human, are vulnerable, and cheat just like (it seems) every man wants to do...lol

While you are making love to your wife, talk about what it was like for you when you two were engaged, and how turned on you were when she fucked her vet friend and told you every detail.

Ask her if she regrets not marrying him, does she know where he lives these days. Tell her that you would not be upset if she wanted to have a re-union with him, to see if she still has the hots for him.

If you can work an occasional mention of her vet into your foreplay, her mind may grow in desire to the point where she may want either a reunion, or a chance to try other cock.

You can tell her that you feel guilty that you stopped the fun she was having with her vet, and you would like to make it up to her by letting her have a lover of her choice as long as she didn't stand on a soap box and tell the world.

Suggest that you are now a lot more understanding as a husband, and just want her to have a wonderful sex life. If she would like a girl's night out, she might meet a nice guy and have a fun time with hin.

Users who are viewing this thread