The thrill of showing off your wife

• Thread starterSouthendCuck
  • Start date
Riskyguy said:
I do and have for a long time. It is intoxicatingly hot to me. The risk of her getting recognized on the web by neighbors, friends, coworkers or-- GULP-- FAMILY--- makes my dick hard every time I think about it--- or DWELL on it---

I think my wife pics are very hot. Pics of her posing and masturbating naked IN PUBLIC places we've been. She shows the pics to guys we work with. She gets fucked by many of them, always naked and always no rubbers, makes them all shoot their cum in her pussy. We discuss what she did with them while we fuck then, before I cum in her pussy, I make her SWEAR to me while looking me right in the eyes that she will do it again no matter what I might say if I get cold feet, tell them "FUCK ME" over and over again, and also give them a naked masturbation show like in our pics. And she DOES. And we DO. And I am always beating off because of this excitement even though we fuck many times per week.
That all sounds so hot and sexy especially the part about your wife getting fucked by other guys, you feel the same way about sex and naked pictures of my wife as I do

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel
Love the thrill

20180410_162621.jpg

• Love
Reactions: orionsdiver, SlimStroker, kaitoshoma and 3 others
blahblah said:
Got any pics of her ill blow a load over it for you
Yes I'd love to send you many pics of my wife posing and masturbating naked in pvt and PUBLIC places!

Reactions: Pghperv
Riskyguy said:
Yes I'd love to send you many pics of my wife posing and masturbating naked in pvt and PUBLIC places!
id love to see her also.

Reactions: Riskyguy
Pghperv said:
id love to see her also.
Would seeing my wife masturbating naked in public make you cum>? If so I have an offer for you that includes you receiving a special public masturbation video of my wife.

• Love
Reactions: HubbysBadHabit
Riskyguy said:
Would seeing my wife masturbating naked in public make you cum>? If so I have an offer for you that includes you receiving a special public masturbation video of my wife.
HHoly fuck her doing that in public sounds so hot, I'd love to see it

Zima said:
HHoly fuck her doing that in public sounds so hot, I'd love to see it
can I send my wife pics to u in email? Its easiest and ready to go that way

Riskyguy said:
can I send my wife pics to u in email? Its easiest and ready to go that way
is she into that?

Zima said:
is she into that?
tried to and get message that I have to install some APP

Zima said:
tried to and get message that I have to install some APP
no app to recv gmail from me

Riskyguy said:
notarealsaxplayer@gmail.com
Write me I reply with all the pics
u can send cum trib back same way.
Then u get the video of my wife fuckin herself in public with her 12" dildo--- ALL of it

Riskyguy said:
I’m interested

my husband constantly shares pics and videos of me but i like it.. love knowing men cum watching me

Reactions: SouthendCuck
It is always a thrill to share her pics…especially the ones where she has other cock in her 😎

IMG_1463.jpeg
IMG_1465.jpeg
IMG_1467.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: orionsdiver, zarkovac, DirtyUncleJesse and 3 others
Anyone wanna help me get her to fuck me dm me for her info

IMG_8059.jpeg
IMG_8062.jpeg
IMG_8065.jpeg
IMG_8084.png

• Love
Reactions: orionsdiver, areuanaughtywife and Custer Laststand
Riskyguy said:

This is just a sample. Like to give you ALL her pics!!!
1711207315665.png
1711207330408.png
1711207347238.png
1711207353362.png

Showing off her 12" dildo
1711207373134.png
Do you want to see my wife FUCKING HERSELF there in plain sight at Virginia Beach with ALL of her 12" dildo, legs spread WIDE and using both hands to pound it in her pussy? Just ask if you think that will make you CUM on her.

Then I will give you the video of her fuckin herself PLUS MORE---- you wont believe your eyes! I show the guy on the beach who points her out to everyone. She sees him but wont stop tickling her clit with her 120 volt body massager til she CUMS HARD! You will want to cum to my video too!

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife, SlimStroker, Custer Laststand and 3 others
Riskyguy said:
This is just a sample. Like to give you ALL her pics!!!
1711207315665.png
1711207330408.png
1711207347238.png
1711207353362.png

Showing off her 12" dildo
1711207373134.png
Do you want to see my wife FUCKING HERSELF there in plain sight at Virginia Beach with ALL of her 12" dildo, legs spread WIDE and using both hands to pound it in her pussy? Just ask if you think that will make you CUM on her.

Then I will give you the video of her fuckin herself PLUS MORE---- you wont believe your eyes! I show the guy on the beach who points her out to everyone. She sees him but wont stop tickling her clit with her 120 volt body massager til she CUMS HARD! You will want to cum to my video too!
Very hot

Naughtycub said:
Anyone wanna help me get her to fuck me dm me for her info

IMG_8059.jpeg
IMG_8062.jpeg
IMG_8065.jpeg
IMG_8084.png
How fake is that last photo! lol

Anyone want to help share these on other sites? She loves finding her photos gets her sooo wet!

13ACE4A3-C199-4C4E-A976-355D5ED22D8D.jpeg
E7888DC2-DE42-4925-9FB0-2078661F1C7C.jpeg
D35A0521-F831-442A-95DB-B8136F8EE949.jpeg
E45D61A0-13F7-47AC-8601-6341221C1FBB.jpeg
3C85952F-EC71-4998-9D47-0045163382FA.jpeg
B2AC8306-6884-4062-9003-4B0157532CE5.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: SlimStroker, Lilwood, Custer Laststand and 3 others