The thrill of showing off your wife

• Thread starterSouthendCuck
  • Start date
same here

DarrenLast said:
I've just joined this site and I've put a pic of my wife up and I'm already enjoying it!
How does it feel? What does the pic of her look like? Is she naked for anyone in the world to see? Most importantly--- do you SHOW HER FACE???

Reactions: gawife2 and DarrenLast
Riskyguy said:
How does it feel? What does the pic of her look like? Is she naked for anyone in the world to see? Most importantly--- do you SHOW HER FACE???
It felt amazing. I haven't shown a naked pic yet but the idea of anyone being able to see her naked is so so hot.

I haven't shown her face yet.

Reactions: JdkCuck, SouthendCuck and Riskyguy
DarrenLast said:
It felt amazing. I haven't shown a naked pic yet but the idea of anyone being able to see her naked is so so hot.

let's go bro.

What really gets me hard is imagining someone on here recognized her and would send me pics of her walking around and telling me how they would fuck her.

I did recognize a guy on Reddit and I sent him pics of my wife. He wanted to fuck her so bad. Little did he know he has met her.

Reactions: Hornyhubb, secretcrowds and SouthendCuck
I want my wife reposted on other sites and her pics spread

Reactions: wamischief, Hornyhubb, R00pe and 1 other person
DanJUK said:
You’re more than welcome to send them to me

DarrenLast said:
I've just joined this site and I've put a pic of my wife up and I'm already enjoying it!
Where us it then

DanJUK said:
Where are her pics

In the new members section. 👍

yes it is an incredible thrill to show off my wife to men

Mine

IMG_5094.jpeg
IMG_5092.jpeg
IMG_5088.jpeg
100_0736.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Dingos, Bobman, DirtyUncleJesse and 7 others
kinkyguyb said:
I actually talked my 1st wife into caming with other men, I absolutely loved showing her off to other men, I loved seeing her spreading her pussy open for other men to masterbate over. Also enjoyed when she would move the camera closer so they guy she was masterbating with could get a better look at her tits or pussy. I loved it when the guy she was dildoing herself for would cum, I liked seeing the evidence that she had made another man cum
Can you go the next step and imagine watching your wife get FUCKED by another man?? You think SHOWING her is thrilling? Wait till you get the knot in your stomach from the adrenaline that POURS into your blood as his sperm POURS into your wife's pussy!!!

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Gaezel and jayandkimberly
DarrenLast said:

Wana watch me jerk off to her pic

• Love
Reactions: Bobman, Gaezel and jayandkimberly
SouthendCuck said:
I know i shouldn't, but i can't help sharing my wife's pics.

Anyone else get that same thrill. Especially if the bull shares them.....
Would love to see her

kinkyguyb said:
I actually talked my 1st wife into caming with other men, I absolutely loved showing her off to other men, I loved seeing her spreading her pussy open for other men to masterbate over. Also enjoyed when she would move the camera closer so they guy she was masterbating with could get a better look at her tits or pussy. I loved it when the guy she was dildoing herself for would cum, I liked seeing the evidence that she had made another man cum
Got any pics of her ill blow a load over it for you

Reactions: Bobman
AaronT said:
She’s lovely! Tight and petite! Her tits look amazing, well shaped and tasty looking

Reactions: AaronT
SouthendCuck said:
To a select few…and in the chat!
Pm me would love to share for you xx

i love the video tributes that i get back from the guys that i send pix and vids to