• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The truth in my words

• Thread starterbigblkinnc
  • Start date
muleman said:
BBNC I agree with you on alot of what you said. I have been around here for awile and through that time I have encountered two different women. When I got their there of the two all I seen was men. Oh I have to check you over before you see my wife yeah I'm Black but how about the size of your dick can I see your dick. I'll be glad to show your wife guess what no wifes. I don't even try and hookup here any more because most of these so called women are men. Hell I travel around to and good luck finding something besides a guy that wants to see your dick. Thanks for the thread
There's certainly some truth in what you say but here's the other side. My wife loves sex with a black man with a large cock. We met three guys from DC, all in 98 and 99.
Since then, we've been stood up a number of times. We have met a guy who lied about his "tool size". Mostly we've encountered either phonies, low lifes, or guys who want to collect pictures.
Now, before we will set up a meeting for her to meet anyone, I will meet and talk with him first. I've never yet asked to visually verify the size of a guy's cock but, based on our experience, I don't think it's unreasonable.
If you expect to have sex with my wife, you'll have to understand that bringing someone into our sex life is pretty personal and there has to be comfort, mutual understanding as well as desire.
And the guy who started this post was pretty right on. If someone doesn't treat my wife as a lady, with respect, he'll be gone fast. She's not a "ho" and won't hang around someone who calls her names or denigrates her.
If you are height weight appropriate, clean, able to speak English intelligently, treat her right, seduce her, and satisfy her, you will get whatever you want for as long as you want.
In other words, a big black cock is what she's after but that by itself is not enough.

IndyHubby said:
There's certainly some truth in what you say but here's the other side. My wife loves sex with a black man with a large cock. We met three guys from DC, all in 98 and 99.
Since then, we've been stood up a number of times. We have met a guy who lied about his "tool size". Mostly we've encountered either phonies, low lifes, or guys who want to collect pictures.
Now, before we will set up a meeting for her to meet anyone, I will meet and talk with him first. I've never yet asked to visually verify the size of a guy's cock but, based on our experience, I don't think it's unreasonable.
If you expect to have sex with my wife, you'll have to understand that bringing someone into our sex life is pretty personal and there has to be comfort, mutual understanding as well as desire.
And the guy who started this post was pretty right on. If someone doesn't treat my wife as a lady, with respect, he'll be gone fast. She's not a "ho" and won't hang around someone who calls her names or denigrates her.
If you are height weight appropriate, clean, able to speak English intelligently, treat her right, seduce her, and satisfy her, you will get whatever you want for as long as you want.
In other words, a big black cock is what she's after but that by itself is not enough.
Thank You I can tell by what you said you are truley a real couple as they seem to be rare. I understand your point here and as always it is always a few people that seem to ruin alot of things. Thanks for being honest good quality in a person. Muleman

good points dig...why white men have what I call the 'white boi' fantasy is still a mystery, but it benefits me so its hard to

Again, most of this stuff is fantasy. There are lots of things we fantasize about, both sexually and non-sexually that we would never do in real life.

Personally I like the look of a white woman sucking on, or getting fucked by, a huge black cock. Add to that the thought of a husband watching his wife being black used, and it's all pretty exciting.
But then just watch some tv and the fantasy quickly dies- watching hip hoppers and gang bangers and other thug types all over the media kills it pretty fast. Most of these guys can barely be understood when they speak. Most look like dirty, disease carrying niggers.
I think most people would be in agreement with me on this.

The bottomline is- it's not really the person/man site visitors are interested in- it's just a huge black cock. The cock really takes on a life of it's own. And this all really just ties into the black cock myth that has existed for 100+ years.
I read that Jack Johnson- black heavyweight champ in the early 1900's- used to wrap cloth around his cock when he was training in public. He wanted to show a huge package to all the reporters and people in attendance, keep that black cock myth alive.
Johnson also had a real hunger for the white ladies.
Of course it should be no surprise that he was hated by white America.

Users who are viewing this thread