• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The truth in my words

• Thread starterbigblkinnc
  • Start date

bigblkinnc

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 17, 2004
Look I have been here since 2004 and have learned a lot. So this is the truth in my own words. Before I begin I know I'll get a lot of heat from this post but deep down you'll all know it's the truth so here goes nothing.

All of these post like Here's my white slut wife for you is all fake! But, thanks for the pics.
The whole worship the blk man is all the white man fantasy not the wives.
I think 90% of the post on here are men acting to be female.
What I have learned is this. No respectful white woman wants to be degraded by blk men period!!!!!!!!!!!! And if they actually do they are sick in the head. I understand it might be a white guy's fantasy to have his wife taken and fucked by hung blk guys. But, there's no need to have her degraded to a white slut. I mean come on guys why in the hell would you want to be married to a true slut? Having a blk man fuck her from time to time is completly different.
I actually do not see any white women on her or on different websites that actually want to be treated bad by blk guys. All I see are white men acting to be the wife for this fantasy of there's. I actually would not want any part of a real wife with these desires. Because what type of women would this actually be any how? I am just so sick and tired of all these sites and still can't actually find many women that just would like to fuck. I have actually met two women from this site and got to meet them. After talking to them they are just regular women that just wanted to spice things up a bit. They didn't want to be slapped around or slapped with my dick or tied up or spit on or treated bad in any way nor would they just lie down with any black cock. They just wanted to fuck and have fun for a night. And after talking more and asking questions they said all the blk guys on these sites are so mean and could get a lot more pussy if they would treat them like women. They don't won't to hear the question........ Are you a blk cock slut? Or You do anal? Or You want this big black cock to fuck the shit out of you? You get the message right? So, the real women on here don't want to hear that shit. It's the guys on here acting like there wives that want to hear it and I don't care to talk to them. LOL So guys if we stick together I think we can weed out all of these fakes. I want some pussy and so tried of weeding through all the bullshit.And besides I don't won't to fuck some nasty white trash bitch anyhow that would stoop to that level. There's probably so many white women who don't come here because of all the hype blk guys want to treat them bad and share them with all there buddies. I just want the white women that are actually in here that there are decent blk guys here that will treat you with the up most respect. And to all of you that are going to bash me fuck you in advance. It's the truth and you know it. I'm not saying that it's bad for you white guys to have your fantasy's but come on quit acting like your the wife. Just be upfront about it like a lot of the white guys on here then it's cool. Just let us blk guys know so we don't have to sort through all the bullshit. Thanks for reading if you did.

I think we should have a verified Section for members that want to meet. Eliminate the fan pics forum and put it as verified members forum. so we can post our ads/personals there. All agree say aye?

As far as Whites love being degraded, I agree with you. This is way some people think fucking black is impure and all that bullshit. Think we're going to tear them apart and rip em to shreds! LOL.

I tell you man... That forum niggerworship? What the fuck was that? Really? who names their site that and actually defends that nigger means "God". Like I said in the other post, its just racists curious about black cock as opposed to curious whites who never been with a black man or woman who just love black men. Simple.

I think that is a great idea.

bigblkinNC said:
I think that is a great idea.
who's the admin around here? Maybe I can PM it to them?

I'm looking to meet ladies on here. Doesn't seem there's too much of them here is it bigblkinNC?

Blackyoung said:
who's the admin around here? Maybe I can PM it to them?

I'm looking to meet ladies on here. Doesn't seem there's too much of them here is it bigblkinNC?

Admin is Buzzy

And no there's not many real women on here at all.

bigblkinNC said:
Look I have been here since 2004 and have learned a lot. So this is the truth in my own words. Before I begin I know I'll get a lot of heat from this post but deep down you'll all know it's the truth so here goes nothing.

All of these post like Here's my white slut wife for you is all fake! But, thanks for the pics.
The whole worship the blk man is all the white man fantasy not the wives.
I think 90% of the post on here are men acting to be female.
What I have learned is this. No respectful white woman wants to be degraded by blk men period!!!!!!!!!!!! And if they actually do they are sick in the head. I understand it might be a white guy's fantasy to have his wife taken and fucked by hung blk guys. But, there's no need to have her degraded to a white slut. I mean come on guys why in the hell would you want to be married to a true slut? Having a blk man fuck her from time to time is completly different.
I actually do not see any white women on her or on different websites that actually want to be treated bad by blk guys. All I see are white men acting to be the wife for this fantasy of there's. I actually would not want any part of a real wife with these desires. Because what type of women would this actually be any how? I am just so sick and tired of all these sites and still can't actually find many women that just would like to fuck. I have actually met two women from this site and got to meet them. After talking to them they are just regular women that just wanted to spice things up a bit. They didn't want to be slapped around or slapped with my dick or tied up or spit on or treated bad in any way nor would they just lie down with any black cock. They just wanted to fuck and have fun for a night. And after talking more and asking questions they said all the blk guys on these sites are so mean and could get a lot more pussy if they would treat them like women. They don't won't to hear the question........ Are you a blk cock slut? Or You do anal? Or You want this big black cock to fuck the shit out of you? You get the message right? So, the real women on here don't want to hear that shit. It's the guys on here acting like there wives that want to hear it and I don't care to talk to them. LOL So guys if we stick together I think we can weed out all of these fakes. I want some pussy and so tried of weeding through all the bullshit.And besides I don't won't to fuck some nasty white trash bitch anyhow that would stoop to that level. There's probably so many white women who don't come here because of all the hype blk guys want to treat them bad and share them with all there buddies. I just want the white women that are actually in here that there are decent blk guys here that will treat you with the up most respect. And to all of you that are going to bash me fuck you in advance. It's the truth and you know it. I'm not saying that it's bad for you white guys to have your fantasy's but come on quit acting like your the wife. Just be upfront about it like a lot of the white guys on here then it's cool. Just let us blk guys know so we don't have to sort through all the bullshit. Thanks for reading if you did.

I don't think i'd argue with anything you say. As I have said before, all this "split her ass" "white hoe" stuff is pure masterbation fodder for both black and white guys who will never get a woman. Occasionally women will be sub during sex because they like it and they know it turns some men on, some will be dom for the same reason. But the "Bull", or whatever you want to call him is NEVER in control. no matter how much he feels he is. THE ONE WITH THE PUSSY MAKES THE RULES. Always has, always will.

If the idiots on here would learn to respect that and work with it, everyone would be happier

I agree with 99% of the original post and would like to add this thought...do you honestly think you can meet a willing white woman at a web site like this? Consider the odds: geographically, what are the chances of connecting? What are the chances that you two will hit it off in real life? What are the chances that she is a desperate ugly fat sweathog that can't get a man of any color? What are the chances of your dick dripping for months afterwards (or worse) after all, if she would fuck you, she would fuck anything. This is a FANTASY website put up for sicko wannabe cuckolds to explore their warped racist fantasy of degrading women by forcing them to have sex with a NEGRO!
Now if thats not racist I'll kiss your ass. This site is what it is: a fantasy, racist, website for white males with a distorted view of love and sex and respect for women. Thanks for letting me include my opinion. And maybe the next time you are approached by a "woman" in a private message, remember this "woman" is probably a 49 yr. old bald fat divorced guy and you two can whack off together.

if I may throw in my 2 cents. Most sexual sites are fantasy sites and bear little resemblance to the reality of adultery, because that is what "giving" your wife to someone would be.That fact wreaks havoc in the mind of all who engage. Are there people out there that engage in sex play of "all" types. Absolutely! Are there those who believe in the black / white forbidden psychology? yes. But is it as common as is portrayed on the fantasy driven sites? I don't think so.A smattering of reality will always explode into people giving vent to their sex dreams and what better place than in an anonymous interaction site.I don't doubt that there are some who believe all this happens, but for me, a white male who NEVER pretends to be anything other than an interested observer with a little bit of an overactive imagination (my wife to be is very sexual but would never, ever go to this extreme). So there it is, some of us with healthy imaginations to feed, and others who can't separate fantasy from the reality.Ultimately, it's good to have the cold dose of water that bigblk in NC threw when he began this discussion. Let's stay within the bounds of respect for all involved and then things will be in their proper perspective.Thanks for your original thoughts bigblkinNC!

a black man voicing reason in here, not often heard..here here!!!!
all i have to say is that I agree with you and the others except that you speak in absolutes. there are woman, classy ones too, not just 'white trash' that either become or want to explore the submissive side, and like to be dominated. although that can still be done without totally degrading someone. That can even included bondage, rough sex, DP, GB's, Golden Showers,and other stuff. The key is whatever you are doing, you seperate the individual act which may in itself be degrading, from the reality of respecting the person/persons you are with. If a woman of mine gets off on being called a slut, well i call her that, but its for her benefit cause she gets off on it, not because I do for wanting to degrade her. Mhall says the woman always has control, well that Always isnt the case, although i would agree in most cases, but if a woman is a sub, the dom has the power, once the woman gives up her control, which a sub willingly does. I am dom guy, but I respect my women, and the men too whether they are just watchers, or into the bi/sissy cuck stuff. To me its all just another form of roleplay really, and for some an entire lifestyle. I will continue to preach tolerance for everyones beliefs and desires, and no matter how much someones kink may disgust me (K9, whoring out, scat games, etc.), that is there personal choice, and they should be respected for them. Bottom line is this is a forum where anyone can air their fantasys, and many of us "supposedly normal" people here stuff we dont agree/believe in, but have the choice to accept it in here, or go somewhere else. But if you think the fakers/fantasy seekers are going away they arent so just deal with them, or go away youreself.

Yeah we have to agree with the original post here. My girl is not into the degradation thing at all. We simply like a 3rd or a 4th guy to have sex. If one even mentioned the word "slut or cunt" or any other thing like that she would be pissed and it would be over right then and there. We have turned down one after another who wanted to take it there and so they lost out on some of the best white pussy there is on the planet! As my chick would say, they are "SOL"!!!!

thats understandable, but i must ask why you choose the name sex..PIG?

I agree that most on here are fakes and most people are just indulging their fantasies.
But I disagree that women don't like to be used hard and rough. Or that they don't like being called a slut or a *****. Many women like the idea of being the "bad girl". The saloon hall dance girl, the tavern wench, etc. It's not something that they want to "really", but it is something they enjoying being behind closed doors.

Pooch said:
thats understandable, but i must ask why you choose the name sex..PIG?

Why "Pooch"?

because Pig is one of the most degrading words used against a female thats why. one of my current gf's is a mwf who loves being called slut, *****, bitch, slave, but Pig she cant stand!

Greetings

Thank you. That was well said and I agree. I abhor the words like slut, cuck, etc. But I do enjoy a good time and I'm not interested in gang bangs or anal. I appreciate your comments.

We (Carol mainly) started a similar thread a few years ago. As lurkers, we seldom post, but this thread needs consideration by real members.

Our thread is here: http://darkcavern.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11194 <--sorry, I can't figure out how to make the link work, so you'll have to copy and paste if you're interested.

We are now older, LOL, but still enjoy the fantasies. We've had one real encounter, although not with a member of this site. It was fun, and we'd like to do it again. However, our "victim" (that's a joke) will be a nice guy for sure. Husband (me) does all of the posting, with the exception of the one thread. We browse the site together when I see something Carol would like. Most of the time, she is a great lady and mother. But occasionally we spice things up a bit. With only one encounter, we're more into quality, no pressure fun. Hopefully there are other couples and more men who feel the same!

Great thread!

A relevant thread. No doubt.

Although relatively new here, it hasn't been hard to see that there are members that relentlessly address the issue of phony posts.

I recently saw pics by wewantu of an encounter. See for yourself. It's here somewhere. What really struck me was one of their comments on the surrogate. "A fucking nice guy." I believe were the exact words. To me, that said it all. Of course, the pics helped, too.

In a strange and perhaps somewhat demented way, I think I'd find reading about encounters gone wrong quite interesting.

Congrats BigBlk and EdandCarol on your third anniversary.

BBNC I agree with you on alot of what you said. I have been around here for awile and through that time I have encountered two different women. When I got their there of the two all I seen was men. Oh I have to check you over before you see my wife yeah I'm Black but how about the size of your dick can I see your dick. I'll be glad to show your wife guess what no wifes. I don't even try and hookup here any more because most of these so called women are men. Hell I travel around to and good luck finding something besides a guy that wants to see your dick. Thanks for the thread

As I have asked many times -- why do white men like to see their wives being fucked by black men? Why do they enjoy or even hope to see their wives being degraded by black men? Why do white guys leave it up to the black man to do this for them? Shame on them, black men are beautiful and are to be respected along with wives. Fantasy is a wonderful thing though and should remain just that.

trust me, there are plenty of real women in here and it's reflected in the cc membership base and plenty of amateur sites where I've tried to help the woman get it off the ground. As far as 'why would they do something like this?'.. I think it varies from couple to couple, but it's MOSTLY if not exclusively the man's fantasy, and the woman often gets off on it too after she realizes it's no threat to the marriage and can be plenty fun for her. It's not an exclusively racist event, it has even more applicable dom/sub overtones, and I think when it's a black man it just makes it more outrageous, therefore more thrilling.

the main thing I would want people to realize before getting too deep into this site is that adultery is a heavy thing, and if you're not 100% sure of your partner to just keep it in your head.

Users who are viewing this thread