• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Vanna White thread

Vanna.........

No two ways about it, I'd love to turn her out. Vanna needs BBC on a daily basis, the more, the better.
IIRC, she had some photos published in Playboy, some years ago. She tried in vain to get Heff to withdraw the pics from that month's edition, to no avail.
The girl has matured gracefully........

No two ways about it, I'd love to turn her out. Vanna needs BBC on a daily basis, the more, the better.
IIRC, she had some photos published in Playboy, some years ago. She tried in vain to get Heff to withdraw the pics from that month's edition, to no avail.
The girl has matured gracefully........

I couldn't agree with you more bro!
I'd make her feel 20 years old all over again.
A daily dose of BBC she needs for sure, every damn night after strutting her sexy ass back and forth across that puzzle board.
Good ole southern girl need'n a good ole BBC powerfucking!!....:D

Put some more up sexylittleslut, nice pics!

She did James Brown the soul singer. That was reported years ago, and she never denied it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back