• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The weekend part 3

• Thread starterphilnever
  • Start date

philnever

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 8, 2009
The next couple of days we went about our bussiness as normal, Dawn didn't want to discuss anything to do with Lloyd, she felt we just needed time not thinking of what was happening in our sex lifes. l didn't feel that way at all, l wanted her to go over everything again discribing exactly how she felt, and i wanted to know did she want to do it again. l just wanted to relive the excitement i felt as she discribed him fucking her. But she would get irritable if i mentioned it.
lt was very difficult for me, there was a distance between Dawn and l those next 2 days, when l would cuddle her i felt like she was holding back, not wanting to share the moment with me.She seemed reluctant to talk about anything, even normal routine things. l also wanted to make love to Dawn but she said she was still too sore and tired. l was breaking up inside, wondering if this was the start of the end of our marraige.
Finally, on the thursday when she came home from work, she seemed in a much better mood, acting as if the last few days moodiness hadn't happened. l was just pleased to see her smile again. She even came to bed that night nude, indicating she was up for some fun. l had wanked often over the last 2 days in work and at home, going over what she had told me of her night with Lloyd but l was more than ready to make love to her.
l kissed her allover her body, a body l loved, a body that another man had ejoyed. She led there passively, letting me carress and stroke her warm silky skin, her eyes tightly closed. She was breathing heavy, a sign that i was turning her on, she hardly moved as i kissed my way down her body, over her full breasts, her flat tight belly, i nuzzled her little tuft, letting it tickle my chin, she parted her legs, giving me access to her pussy. She'd not shaved since last saturday and i could feel the roughness on my tongue and face as i covered her pussy with my mouth, teasing her clit with my tongue, licking and gently pulling on her lips, running my tongue around the entrance of her pussy then quickly stabbing it inside her. l tried to imagine what it looked like full of black cock.
She grabbed my hair, forcing my face into her pussy, trying to get my tongue deeper inside her.As i tried to oblige she told me she was seeing Lloyd again saturday night. He was going to meet her when she was out with the girls from work, she was going to leave early, faking a illness, then going back to his place. l felt my cock jump with excitement, l wanted her to see him again, l'd been afraid that our adventure had ended. l ate her pussy as good as i could to show her that l was happy with it.
She pulled me up her body, my cock slipping inside her without any guidance from me. l slowly pulled my cock out and just as slowly pushed it back in. l kept doing it, keeping the same pace. She took my face in her hands looking at me intently trying to read what i was thinking, to see if l approved. "He wants me to wear a dress, something sexy, l havent got any,... will you buy me one?"
"l'll buy you the sexiest one we can find, something that shows off your fantastic breasts and your great legs, something that will drive him crazy. He wont be able to leave you alone and you will be so vunerable, his hands will be able to touch you wherever he wants."
"Mmmm yes.... tell me more."
Her hips started rising up off the bed, in time with mine as l still fucked her as slowly as i could.
"He wants your legs and chest on display for him to enjoy. For him to run his hand up your dress while you dance, his black hands on your arse for everyone to see you are his, pulling you close to him so you can feel his hard cock. Or perhaps he will take you in the ladies, bend you over a toilet, lift your dress up over your arse and fuck you hard as your friends fix their make up ******* you can hear them calling you a slut for dancing like that with a black stud. As you feel his cock filling your cunt you know they are only jealous."
"Ooh yes fuck me hard now,... fuck my pussy harder"
l thrust into her harder now, unable to hold back myself. The images turning me on as much as Dawn.
"Do you wish he was here now, that it was him fucking you?"
"Yes,... oh god yes."
"Would you suck my cock while he fucked you?"
"Ooh , yes i would, l'd suck both of your cocks."
"Would you like the 2 of us here now, licking and sucking your body, him fucking your cunt while l fuck your mouth, would you like the 2 of us touching you, kneading your tits and squeezing your arse?"
"Thats so dirty"
"But do you want it, do you want 2 cocks to play with, to suck and fuck as you wanted?"
"Yes i want it."
"Then make it happen baby, you have all the power, ask him to come here so we can both fuck you. You can have the both of us in this bed, 4 hands touching you, 2 tongues licking you, 2 cocks fucking you. Can you see it babe, can you see the 3 of us in this bed?"
"Y..yes...so hot...please...cumming, lm cumming."
l could feel my own cock exploding inside her with powerful spurts. l chanted "MAKE IT HAPPEN, MAKE IT HAPPEN." as i came.

As we led there cuddled up to each other, Dawn turned to me, kissed me with a passion l'd been missing for all of this week and told me she loved me very much. l was so glad to hear her say those words, l'd been feeling so insecure this week. l told her how l'd been feeling, she explained how confused she has been, seeing me masterbate monday had made her realise how nasty this whole bussiness was, a married woman having sex with others, she'd felt so guilty at what she'd done and she just couldn't understand what l got out of it.
Then Lloyd rang her today while she was at work asking to see her saturday. She felt so happy and excited to hear his voice, she knew she would see him again. She realised how miserable she had been, how she'd made me miserable, and how much pleasure i would get if l knew she was going to see Lloyd again. She could see that it was something we could do together, something we both could have fun with, it didnt matter if she didnt fully understand how it all worked, what mattered was that it did, it brought an excitement that was overwhelming. She said she would ask him if he'd come back here to be with us, perhaps invite him over for dinner in the week.
"Can't, lm working nights next week."
"Oh yeah, l forgot."
l could see the disappointment in her eyes.
"No, its ok, invite him anyhow, l can phone in and tell them l'll be late, washing machine flooded or something. Besides, it will be hot leaving you 2 here in my bed while i go to work thinking of you carrying on without me."
"You are such a pervert."
"Yes l know....What do you think, good idea?"
"Yes ok, hope he agrees"
"You will just have to convince him then wont you."
l told her we could go shopping tomorrow after work, the both of us finishing early, it being a friday. We couldnt go saturday as l had her booked in to the beauty salon to get her hair and make up done, Also l'd booked a relaxing massage for her.
"You are so good to me, l was so lucky to marry such a thoughtful man."
"l thought we could buy some stockings and a suspender belt to go under your dress too."
"Could we buy a rambant rabbit as well, the girls in work swear by them, say they are brill, lv never had a dildo before?"
l looked at my wife as i nodded, thinking how quickly she has changed, For 20 years i thought she was so conservative, enjoyed sex yes, but always so passive, but her she was asking for a dildo to pleasure her pussy with. l had a lot to thank Lloyd for. We made arrangements to meet in town after work tomorrow and then settled down to try and get some sleep.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
The next day i had a phone call from Allan while i was in work, l'd already called him during the week to tell him what Dawn had done with Lloyd and how hot it made me. He had been very supportive and told me how shocked, but excited Louise had been, and she was hoping we would join their little group. l told him i would love to, but didn't know how to bring it up with Dawn, she would kill me if she knew l'd told someone about her and Lloyd. That was the reason he was phoning he said. Louise wanted to know when Dawn would be seeing Lloyd again, and would they be in a public place, like a bar or restaurant at any time. She'd come up with the idea of "accidently" bumping into them while in the company of James which would give the impression that they both had been caught with a lover, giving them reason to beg the silence of each other, thus creating a bond for futher discussions.
l told him of their meeting at the club tomorrow and her plan for leaving early. He said that was ideal and then invited me to watch a rugby match with him tomorrow afternoon. l said yes i'd love to. lt would give me something to do while Dawn was at the salon.
l met Dawn after work in town. l'd always hated any kind of shopping but was like a excited schoolboy as we went in shop after shop looking for her dress. ln one we bought black stockings and a suspender belt, my cock twitching as we paid for it. l'd always wanted to see her in them but she'd always refused saying they were uncomfortable, i couldn't wait to get her in them.
We found her dress in a small boutique down a side street, it was a 2 tone black and white colour each wrapping around the other. The hemline came about 3 inches above her knee showing her lovely legs, it had a halter neck top to it which at first i was disappointed to see no cleaverage but then i could see how the material clung to her breasts ******** the fullness of their shape, the protrusions of her erect nipples were plain to see against the front of her dress and as she walked around the shop admiring herself in the various mirrors her braless breasts jiggled and bounced enticeingly. The top half of her back and all of her shoulders were bare. She looked great.
Next was the hunt for shoes which luckily we found almost straight away. l'd kept the best until last, l took her to the sex shop, niether of us having been in one before. lt was mostly filled with dvd's and magazines but it did have a very small selection of dildos, Dawn picked the one she wanted, it was a red rambant rabbit, thrust it into my hands and told me to buy it, and then shot out of the shop blushing red with embarrassment. She was waiting for me outside a few shops down the street and we laughed as i approached her.
That night Dawn told me she didn't want sex, she wanted to rest her body for the expected pounding she would get from Lloyd. l was very disappointed and begged her to change her mind, showing her my erection, hoping she would take pity on me.
She ignored my pleas but encouraged me to play with myself as she discribed how he would roughly use her body, pulling her hair and throwing her around his bed, forcing his massive cock down her throat, making her gag. Then he would make her beg for his cock before entering her, filling her up, splitting her into two before fucking her so hard, his body slamming into hers, that she almost felt that she would break. She looked at me directly in the eyes, leant forward putting her hands on my knees and told me she loved it when he fucked her like that.
l came, shooting a fountain of spunk into the air, some of which landed on my cheek. Dawn giggled as she watched me squirt over my belly, then crawled forward and started to clean my cock and stomach of my sperm, licking it all up before sitting up and taking my hand and licking it off that, running her tongue between my fingers to get every last drop and then finally taking my face in her hands and licking the spunk off the side of my face. She then kissed me passionately, i could taste my own sperm as she pushed her tongue into my mouth.
Not in 20 years had she ever swallowed, but she had just now hungrily lapped it all up. So much had changed in the last 2 weeks.
She insisted we now go to bed to sleep as she wanted to look her best tomorrow. l obliged but led there for a long time unable to settle,picturing them naked, making love. l needed to see them together to get a visual of what he looked like and decided i would go to the club tomorrow before Dawn arrived with the girls. The club had a 2nd storey which had a balcony that overlooked the dance floor which meant i could see everything from there without being detected in the dark lighting.l finally dropped off to sleep in the early hours of saturday morning.

The next day we had a early lunch and then Dawn left for her appointment at the salon, taking the car, as Allan was picking me up to go to the match.
When he arrived i was surprised to see 2 others in the car with him. l was disappointed because i'd wanted to take the opportunity to discuss how to get Dawn involved in their parties.
But as i walked to his car it was obvious that the big black guy sat in the front with Allan was probably James, Louise's lover. l got in the back seat with the other guy, a rather geeky looking white guy with glasses who was incredibly thin, he seemed lost in his baggy fitting jeans and t-shirt. Allen introduced him as Brian, and the black guy, as i thought was James.
Every one seemed very pleasant and all made a point of bringing me into the conversation as we talked about the up coming game. As i relaxed in their company, i took in the shear size of James sat in front of me, he was at least twice the size of Allan and myself and probably 3 times of Brian, his head was shaved bald and although i'd not seen his face full on, the glimpses i got from the side indicated a good looking man. l couldnt help visualising him with Louise, the contrast of colour and size must be quite dramatic.
As we drove along Allan enquired after Dawn, asking how was she. l told him she was fine and treating herself to a massage and makeover at the salon.
"Getting herself ready for a night with her black stud is she?"
l was a little shocked that he'd spoken like that infront of the others, thinking it was our little secret. But it became apparent that he'd told the others when he carried on."You wait until you see them together, its such a turn on, isn't it Brian?"
"You'll love it mate, theres no sexier sight. l love it when James fucks my wife."
Allan turned to me briefly in the back. "James is looking forward to fucking Dawn for you Phil,... as matter of fact... we all are."
l sat there in a stunned silence, feeling a little taken aback as they discussed fucking my wife.
James turned in his seat to face me, looking directly into my eyes, making me feel slightly intimated. l could see he was a good looking man in his 40's, perhaps early 50's.
"Would you like to see me fuck your wife Phil?... making her scream with pleasure as i bury my big black cock deep inside her? Would you like to watch her sucking my cock and begging for my cum?"
As i sat there, my cock painfully erect, i could sense them waiting for my answer. l nodded slowly as if i was in a dream and my voice barely a whisper i told them i would love to see that.
Everyone was all smiles as they reassured me i wouldn't regret it, Brian slapping me on the back, obviously excited at a new couple joining their group. He went on to tell me that James had 1st use of the women and then usually the party became a free for all. He then asked if my wife's boyfriend would be joining too.
l told him it was unlikely Dawn or Lloyd would join, that i couldnt imagine Dawn agreeing to go to one of their parties. She'd already surpassed any of my expectations by taking a lover.
James turned to me and told me not to worry about that, Louise had it all sorted out.
That comment had me feeling a little concerned, l didnt want Dawn ****** into anything. He assured me that wasnt the case, just a few little white lies and a little guidance and she would be begging to go.
Allan explained that Louise and James planned on going to the same club tonight as Dawn, hopefully catching her with Lloyd. She would beg her to say nothing, making it obvious James was her lover, dropping in the fact that Allan knew about it and was very happy. The fact that both women were in the same boat would give them a connection for further talks on the subject. Plus James would flirt with Dawn, making it plain that he found her very attractive. lf she was to mention it when she came home i was to tell her i knew all about Louises' lover and the parties they held. l was to then phone Allan infront of Dawn to supposedably ensure their silence, where they would invite us to meet to discuss the predicament.
l agreed to try and convince Dawn as best as i could and would go along with anything they had planned. l was happy to see my new friends happy and smiling, obviously looking forward to getting my wife naked. l felt a bond with them, each one of us trusting the other to keep the secret of the group.
The rest of the day went very well and i enjoyed being in their company. We had a few beers and watched a great game of rugby. My mind wandering every so often imagining all 3 taking turns on my wife as i played around with Louise and Brians wife. l hoped their plan would work.
James was the most dominant of the 3, his size contributing to the over all effect. it seemed like the other 2 wanted to make him happy, always including him in every conversation and laughing at any joke wether it was funny or not. He seemed a nice fellow though, i really liked all of them.
When i got home Dawn was still out so i went upstairs and laid out her new dress across the bed, together with her stockings and belt and her see through black thong. She was running late so i thought it would help, and it turned me on to prepare her things for her date with another man. l also got my shaving kit ready. l sat waiting for her.

She finally came home, with little time to spare before her taxi would be here. As she walked in i admired her new hair do, she looked gorgeous, literally taking my breathe away. "What do you think?" she said.
She looked stunning and i told her so. Her hair had been styled into a more modern look while keeping it's length and i'd never seen her with make up put on professionally before. Her cheekbones and eyes were brought out to look their best. "Look,... i'v had my nails done too, and my toes, that's why i'm so late."
l told her she looked beautiful which was no lie then told her she'd better hurry if she was going to get ready in time. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me "Ok baby, dont panic, i'll be ready in time. lv been waiting for tonight all week,.. and i think youre as excited as i am ain't you? God, think how shocked our friends and family would be if they knew wha a exciting life we have. Thankyou baby, for bringing this into our lives."
She kissed me passionately, with real meaning. l felt a wash of love well up inside me for her, no man could wish for a better wife.
She broke away and run up the stairs to our bedroom, i followed her. l waited while she had a quick shower, careful not to get her hair wet. She then came in to our bedroom, drying herself with a towel and applying a lotion. looking at her now, her face made up so beautifully, her eyes so dark and sensual, her sexy thick body so voluptuous with her big swollen breasts topped off with 1/2inch erect nipples (they always seemed to be hard lately) just inviting you to suck them.
My eyes took in her firm belly and slim waist, her hips curving out dramatically in a promient hour glass figure. Her mound pushing out from he body to present her pussy in all its glory ( always wet and open lately) and her smooth strong thighs tapering down to shapely calves to delicate ankles and feet.
Her arse can only be discribed as 2 full shapely globes of enticement, drawing the eye whatever she was wearing, when she walked it was like a wet dream come true, hypnotizing you with their rhythmic dance. l realised looking at her now she was built for good hard fucking. l'd wasted 20 years gently worshipping her body, always careful not to hurt her when all she craved and indeed was designed for was a good hard pounding.
She sat on the edge of the bed, falling back across it with her legs spread, her feet resting on the floor. l couldve come just by looking at her like that, but l didnt have much time so instantly i began work. As i foamed up her pussy she gently run her fingers over her breasts and belly, her eyes closed, perhaps imagineing the night ahead. l watched her small petite hands, the only jewelry she wore was her engagement and wedding rings. l imagined her running her hands over James' massive broad chest, teasing his dark nipples before dropping down to take hold of his cock, her rings glinting as she carressed him.
"Does it turn you on, preparing me for Lloyd?" Her eyes were still closed, but she was pinching her nipples now.
"Yes,... l hope he loves your pussy like l do."
"Make sure i'm nice and smooth for him baby."
" l hopes he appreciates the effort we've put in this week."
"l dont think so baby, i'm just another warm body to fuck to him."
"Doesn't that bother you?"
"lt turns me on, knowing he's just using me. l dont know why but i want him to abuse me and use my body for his pleasure, l cant explain it, but i feel like a slut with him."
"And you dont with me?"
"l love being with you,.. you make me feel very special. With Lloyd its very different, he demands that i fuck him."
"You do love his cock,.. dont you?"
"l can't help myself, its so dark and menaceing that it frightens me, but it excites me like nothing before."
"lt will soon be here between your legs, invading your smooth pussy, a pussy shaved by your husband for your lover to enjoy, entering you and filling you up with his length and girth."
"Oh god Phil, eat me, eat my pussy."
l'd finished shaving but it was still covered in odd bits of loose hair and foam but that didnt stop me as i dived in to her pussy licking her clit, causing her to moan and writhe her hips. She grabbed her tits roughly, squeezing them hard, her eyes firmly closed. l continued, watching her face contorting with pleasure, she was close to coming, then as i run my tongue along the length of her slit, she cried out as she came "Fuck..fuck..fuck.!"
l stood up , my erection tenting my trousers, i was desperate to come but knew time was not with us. l left her there to calm down and get ready while i returned to the living room, unable to sit down through the adrenaline rushing through my body i stood in the window rubbing my erection as i waited for her to come down.
When she walked into the room l turned to see her looking incredibly sexy in her new dress. No man would be able to resist her tonight, she looked so utterly fuckable. The dress clung to her body hiding nothing, the shape of her breasts clearly visable, her hi-heels making her legs look endless, her dress short enough to suggest strong thick thighs. She turned slowly for me, her back and shoulders bare, as she faced me again she lifted up her dress to show me 1st her milky white thighs above her black stockings and then further to show me her black thong pulled up tight, her lips could clearly be seen through the material. The straps of her belt cut into her white flesh as they run over her buttocks and thighs.
"Do you think he will like me?"
l could only nod, l was taken back by her sexual power. l'd never seen her dressed like this, i felt i was about to come in my pants without touching myself so turned on was i.
"Theres just one thing wrong" i said as i fell to my knees infront of her. l reached up and took hold each side of her thong, pulling them down over her thighs and down her legs where she stepped out of them. Her pussy was inches away from my face and i could see how her lips were swollen and open, the moisture giving away how excited she was. Her pussy looked so sexy framed by the black of belt staps and stockings.
"Now you are ready."
She helped me to my feet "l love you so much Phil" she said kissing me on the cheek. We stood hugging like that until we heard the taxi beeping his horn. She smiled and then turned and walked to the door without saying another word.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry about length between posts, very busy, hard to find time. would appreciate some feedback. phil.

philnever said:
sorry about length between posts, very busy, hard to find time. would appreciate some feedback. phil.

You should be sorry!:whip_it:
Not only has it been long waiting for you to continue, but hard and throbbing too!

will :bj::yumyum::lick:

l watched her walk to the taxi and get in, unable to take my eyes off her. My heart was beating so fast so turned on was l with what we were doing. As the taxi pulled away l turned away and climbed the stairs to my bedroom, dropped my trousers and wanked my poor tortured cock while thinking how erotic it was to send the women you love out to be with another man, a man who would have his cock deep inside her by the end of the night.
Afterwards i took a shower and got myself ready to go out. There was no rush, Dawn would be on a pub crawl with the girls for sometime before they entered the club she was meeting Lloyd in.
l wandered around the house, unable to sit still trying to calm myself down. l was breathing so fast with excitement i was liable to hyper ventilate. l hated this part, being home alone wondering what she was doing, not knowing was hell but at the same time my cock was as hard as rock the intire time.
Finally it was time to leave, l drove to the clubs carpark, parking way to the side under a tree, paid my entrance fee and entered the club. l bought myself a drink and then climbed the stairs to the top balcony where they had stools placed along its length. l found myself a stool in the far corner with a great view of the dancefloor below. lt was dark enough that l wouldnt be seen from below. l looked down to see numerous bouncing cleaverages in low cut tops as the people danced beneath me.
l was sat there for perhaps a hour before i spotted Dawn and her friends who all seemed to be having a good time chatting and laughing. Their ages ranged from late twenties to early forties but there was no doubt who the sexiest of them was. Dawn was by far the best looking of them. They would get up now and again and dance with each other for a song or two before going back to their table for another drink. Dawn was approached twice by men but didnt dance with either.
l wondered when Lloyd would show and scanned the room for any blackmen. There was only 3 i could see, one was leaning against the bar but he was very overweight and quite ugly, one was a muscular looking guy in his thirties but he seemed to be with a cute little brunnette and the third only looked about 18 or 19 although he was very good looking and very trendy. lt didnt look like he'd arrived yet, a slight panic arose in me, perhaps he wasnt coming. i would be very disappointed if he didnt show, l really wanted to see them together.
l went back to watching Dawn, she really looked to be enjoying herself, but l noticed that every so often she scanned the room, obviously looking for Lloyd. l had to be careful when she did this incase she spotted me, she would go mad if she knew l was spying on her. lt was on one of her scans of the room that suddenly her face lit up with a beaming smile as the young guy l'd seen earlier walked up to her and started talking with her. lt was obvious that he was Lloyd. l was shocked at how young he was and couldnt believe that someone as young as him had given my 40 year old wife the fucking of her life and had her begging for more. Just mentioning his name got her wet and dreaming of his cock.
They both walked to the furthest end of the dancefloor away from her friends, which put them just below me and a little to my right. She turned to face him and then melted into his arms, wrapping hers around his neck they kissed. l'd never seen anything so erotic before, my cock felt like it would explode. The contrast of colour between them was very arrousing and they looked so sensual kissing like that, motionless, amongst a sea of moving bodies. l did feel a twinge of jealousy seeing them like that but that was far overwhelmed with pride and lust. His hands run up and down her bare back as they kissed and then dropped down to carress and squeeze the cheeks of her arse. He must have felt the straps of her suspender belt through her dress, realising she was wearing stockings. Something she'd never worn for me despite me asking several times. He didnt yet know that she was naked for him under that thin fabric of her dress. l bet her pussy was very wet now, with all that kissing, l pictured her juices running down her soft thighs.
They pulled apart, staring intensely into each other and started to sway to the music. Both her legs straddled his thigh, his hand holding her by her buttock pressing her close to him as they danced. They stood there writhing and swaying, moving as one as they simulated a fucking motion. lt looked very sexy, the two of them glued together as they dry humped each other in time to the beat, obblivious of everyone around them. l knew he would be able to feel her breasts pressed tight against his chest, perhaps he could feel her bullet like nipples with no bra to contain them.
l watched as she uncurled her arm from around his neck and brought it between them.
l felt a little unsettled watching her, l never knew she was such a sexual creature, we'd never danced in such a sexual way and she would never let me touch her in a public setting, but here she was, dancing extremely sexily, with a man who was openly carressing her arse and she herself was fondling his cock, all on a crowded dancefloor. Married 20 years and l realised, l didnt know her or her needs at all.
l watched them dance like this for a while, burning the image into my brain. Then they kissed passionately once more before splitting up, her returning to her friends and him heading for the exit. When l saw her hugging each friend l realised she was planning on leaving. l raced to the exit myself, hoping to see her leave with Lloyd. He was waiting outside by the exit, he didnt notice as i walked passed and headed for my car. lt was then l remembered Louise hadnt turned up yet, she would miss Dawn and all our planning would go to waste.
l didnt get in the car but stood under the tree in the shadows and watched for Dawn to come out of the club.
When she came out they embraced and kissed again, l could see very clearly as they stood under the bright lights of the club. He took her hand and they walked to the back of the carpark where there was only 2 cars parked. They leant against one of the cars and starting making out again, it was darker there and quite secluded. My heart missed a beat as i wondered would they do something there, right in front of me. l prayed that they would, l imagined him bending her over the bonnet of the car, lifting her dress up over her back, his black hands over her big white arse as he fucked her from behind.l stood there in the shadows sqeezing my cock willing him to do it.
They seemed to be really getting into each other, lm sure Dawn had his cock out and was playing with it. l could see her arm moving between them.
Then 2 people got out of the second car, l couldnt believe it, i was devastated, they would surely stop when they saw them and my chance gone. Then i realised it was Louise and James, her timing was brilliant, she'd caught Dawn with her hands full of cock. l could clearly hear her call "Dawn,.. ls that you?"
l almost laughed out loud as Dawn swung around to be confronted with a long time friend catching her with her tongue down a blackmans throat and his huge cock in her hand. l could imagine the shock and embarrassment on her face as she realised she'd been caught.
l watched for the next 45 mins as the two couples talked, Dawn was obviously upset and Louise was talking quietly to her as she gave her reassureing hugs, trying to calm her down. To me it looked like James and Lloyd knew each other, they were very chatty and seemed to laugh a great deal.
l could hear Louise call James over and he went over and put his massive arms around both women as he too talked quietly, directing mostly what he had to say to Dawn. Lloyd joined them and James continued talking until it seemed Lloyd got very excitable and offered James a high five.
Louise then gave him a full on kiss, feeling his arse as she did so, while james kissed my wife, it wasnt as passionate as Louises' and Lloyds but was more gentle and tender, she didnt protest and stood there passively as he did so. My cock twitched as i watched her, she looked so small and vunerable compared to James' large build.
They said their goodbyes and both couples got into their cars and drove off, leaving me in the dark, alone, with a hardon so stiff it actually hurt. l drove home and went straight to bed and masterbated again as l run the day through my head, from the afternoon out with Allan, James and Brian to getting her dressed and ready for her date to watching her dance sexily with Lloyed as he ran his hands over her body.
When i'd finished and cleaned myself up l surpriseingly fell straight to sleep.

Looks like a gangbang is in the future!

l didn't wake until l felt Dawn slipping into bed beside me. lnstinctively l rolled over to take her in my arms, as l struggled to open my eyes l could see she looked very tired, her eyes red and strained. As we cuddled l noticed sunlight trying to do its best to work its way into the room, passed the curtains. l looked over her shoulder to check the time. lt was a quarter to nine, she'd been out all night long.
"Sorry,... l didnt mean to wake you."
"Are you ok?"
"Yes fine, just tired."
Knowing the reason she was so tired, my cock began to swell and stiffen.
"How was your night?"
"l'm not sure l want to do this anymore,... what if my parents were to find out, or your family, l'd die Phil, l couldn't take it."
"Ssssh, how are they going to find out, no one knows except us."
"Thats just it Phil, thats what im saying. l was caught last night by somebody we both know, what if they were to tell others, it could get back to my parents."
"Oh my god, who was it baby, who caught you?"
l managed to keep a straight face as the image of her swirling around to be confronted with a close friend, still with Lloyds cock in her hand flashed in my head.
"lt was Louise.... you know, Allan and Louise."
"Louise!? well she cant talk, they've been swingers for years. l wouldnt worry about them babes, they arent going to say anything."
"How did you know that they were swingers?"
"Well, Allan invited us to one of their parties about 2 years ago, but l didnt think you'd have wanted to go so l told him no thanks. He made me swear not to tell anyone."
The lies came easy, and although l felt guilty at the deception l told myself it was for Dawn, the sexual pleasure she would get at these parties would far exceed anything i could give her at home.
"She was with someone lastnight. She said Allan was fine with her having a lover and even that they all got together every so often."
"There you are then, she needs to keep it a secret the same as you. They sound very similar to us and what we are doing. l'll phone Allan later so you can put your mind at ease."
She went on to tell me how awful she felt when Louise had caught them, how embarrassed and shocked she was. She'd been wanking Lloyds cock and it was out there for everyone to see what she'd been doing. She said that Louise tried to comfort her and calm her down, promising not to tell a soul as long as she promised too.
"She asked me if l was cheating or did we have a arrangement like her and Allan. l told her you knew all about it and was ok with it, that l wouldnt be with Lloyd otherwise. She then said we should go to one of their get togethers."
"What did you say to that?"
"l said l dont think i could and l didnt think you'd want to either. James then came over, thats the man she was with and was very adamant that we go, not taking no for a answer. He told me what they were like, how they were geared for the girls pleasure. Lloyd was very keen to go, apparently he'd known James all his life as he was a friend of his father and seemed to want to impress him."
"Well, i'll be honest with you baby, i'd love to go. Always wanted to, and l would love it if you wanted to go too."
"l dont think l could... l'm not sure l could do anything infront of Allan and Louise, we've known them for so long, l would be embarrassed."
"They would be doing the same infront of us, please babe, for me, will you think about it?"
"l'll think about it, but everything is happening so fast l feel so confused. The idea does excite me, and James was certainly an impressive man, and l know you and Lloyd wants to go, but we've never done anything like this before."
"You've never stayed out all night with a black lover before, but lm guessing you enjoyed that didn't you?"
Smiling now she said "Yes, l enjoyed it a lot." then she took hold of my stiff prick.
"Will you tell me about it... please."
She kissed me gently, lovingly, and then told me how she met Lloyd and danced with him in the club, and how they were making out outside in the carpark, her wanking his stiff cock while he fingered her wet pussy. How excited he became when he realised she'd worn no underwear and how his kisses became more and more passionate as their excitement grew.
Her hand travelling up and down his length, much as she was doing now to mine when she heard her name called.
She told me how humiliated and panic stricken she felt, the shock glueing her to the spot unable to speak. How Louise tried to reassure her, pointing out that she was with a black lover herself and that she couldnt get enough of his black cock, and she couldnt help but notice that Dawn seemed to like them as well, telling her that was ok, infact it was normal.
Somehow she found herself kissing James, and although too numb to respond she does remember it was quite nice,and that she felt intimated by his size as he seemed to dwarf her.
She said that Lloyd then took her to a friends house as he wanted to buy some viagra for the party, taking for granted that she would go. Their was a young black couple there who invited them in, offering them drinks and even a joint was passed around. Dawn felt a bit out of place as they were obviously close friends with Lloyd. The guy was very taken with her, his eyes never leaving her body as they hungrily studied every inch of her. The girl was friendly at first but changed dramatically when she spotted Dawns wedding ring. She became very cold towards her and was giving Dawn a look of disdain everytime she looked at her.
That look really annoyed Dawn and in a act of defiance she casually let her hand rest on Lloyds lap, idly letting her fingers carress the outline of his cock, as she felt him grow she stroked and squeezed him through his trousers, all the while looking directly at the young black woman. The conversation stopped as they watched her running her hand up and down his length, his knob and cock clearly visable through the light material.
The woman jumped up out of her seat and stormed out of the room shouting "Get that slut out of my house !!"

lt was 3am by the time they got to Lloyds place. He was all over her as soon as they got in, ******** her tits by pulling the material from the sides to the middle in her cleaverage. As they stood in the hallway he chewed and sucked on her nipples, he had one hand groping the cheeks of her arse while the other delved into her wetness of her cunt, fingering her roughly.
He then hooked his fingers around the bunched material on her chest and pulled her to his bedroom. He quickly undressed, telling her to stay as she was, he led across the bed, his head facing Dawn. He invited her to come sit on his face.
She climbed onto the bed, a foot either side of his head, giving him a clear view up her dress. He stroked his own cock as he watched her run her hands slowly up her legs, pulling the dress up as she went, ******** her soft white thighs above her stocking tops, softly carressing her arse and thighs as she undulated above him. She was enjoying teasing him as she pushed first two then three fingers inside herself, again something she'd never done for me, before lowering herself onto his face where he expertly ate her to numerous orgasms while she played lovingly with his cock, marveling at its size and weight. She licked and sucked him, keen to take as much of him as she could. Each time she fought her gag reflex to take him deeper than the last all the while playing and stroking his balls.
lt wasnt long before he flipped her over on to her back and began to roughly fuck her mouth, grunting loudly as he shot spurt after spurt of thick sperm into her mouth. He had her pinned to the bed so she had no choice but to swallow, something she'd never done. She was relieved to find it didnt taste as bad as she thought it would be. She said it made her feel so dirty and slutty, it made her smile to think that young black woman was right, ...she was a slut.
They soon fell asleep, her waking this morning with Lloyd above her trying to push his cock into her moist hole. She parted her legs to give him better access, feeling him fill her up as his cock disappeared inside her. He fucked her roughly, slamming his cock into her.
Having seen them together lastnight i could imagine them naked, locked together. l climbed between her legs and entered her myself, fucking her with all the energy l could muster.
"Did he fuck you like this baby, did he fuck you hard?"
"Yes he did, he fucked me so hard, l loved it, l wanted it so much."
"God l wish l could have seen you... did you ask him,.. did you ask him for me?"
"He cant make it... he said.... hed meet you at the party... God thats so good"
"Oh god yes, baby we have to go. l need to see you fuck him. l want to see you be a slut for him, and for James too, l want you to fuck them both."
"Oh fuck me Phil...lm so near..... l want them baby, l want their cocks, l want to kiss them, l want to suck them."
"You can then sweetheart, just say you'll go to the party and you can have them both, please baby, you know you'll love it."
"Ok we'll go,... we'll go to the party and they can fuck me,...and i'll suck their cocks. God Phil... fuck me, you have to fuck me now, im coming, im coming so much."
l too came, filling her pussy with my load as i imagined her being ravished by all the guys at the party. l couldnt wait to see her with James and Lloyd, but it excited me to let Allan have her too, for him to know what a sexy wife l had.

:feedback: Would appreciate some encouragement from fellow Dark Cavern fans.

As that irritating little runt Oliver might say: "More, please!"

Thanks for the latest installment,

I love your slut!!!

l cuddled her in my arms as i caught my breath, excited that she'd agreed to go. l loved her so much and as she snuggled in to my shoulder and drifted off to sleep i thought of the pleasure she would get with 5 horny males, all eager to use her body. lt would be a night she would never forget and nothing like anything she'd experienced before.
We'd known Allan and Louise for many years and at no time could we have guessed that they had such a kinky sex life. To look at them now they seemed so exciting a couple, doing something that most of their friends and family would be shocked to discover. To think of Louise, somebody who'd been on many picnics with us, and attended numerous dinner parties with friends and family acting like a slut, licking and sucking mens cocks while Allan watched was very exciting.
Now, we too, would be joining them in their secret world. Our life had been so conservative a few short weeks ago, but now, it promised to be so wild and exciting. l couldn't wait to see Dawn being pleasured, to watch her face as she came, time and time again.
l crawled out from under her, carefull not to wake her. l couldn't wait to phone Allan and tell him to count us in for the next party. He was very pleased we would be going, telling me he couldn't wait to see Dawn naked, l heard him telling Louise who shrieked in the background with delight, shouting out to tell me she would phone Dawn that evening for a girly chat.
l asked him on what we should wear and what happens normally at these things.
Laughing he told me he couldn't care less what i wore but that the ladies dressed as sexy as they dared. He told me to relax and enjoy it, it would be like a normal party for a while, just friends catching up. Sometime during the night James would guide us to do what he wanted. Nobody did anything they didnt want to, just be sure you wanted to, as there would be 6 horny people there, all looking to get a taste of Dawn and the last thing they wanted was me getting nasty.
l assured him l was fine with it as long as Dawn was too. lt wasnt untill i hung up that i realised what he'd said. He'd said that there were 6 people going to be there, all eager to fuck my wife. Did he mean there was going to be 2 new people or that the girls were interested in my wife too. l'd not thought of this before and my cock stiffened to think of Louise between Dawns legs eating her pussy. God, l couldn't wait for the weekend to come.
Dawn slept to mid-afternoon, being very loving and affectionate to me when she finally got up.We were cuddled up on the sofa when the phone rang. l let her answer it guessing it might be Louise. She took the call in the kitchen which was very frustrating as i would have loved to listen in. She was on the phone for over a hour, untill eventually she walked back into the room, she dropped to her knees infront of me. l asked her if everything was ok, she started undoing my trousers and looked up into my eyes."l need your cock inside me now."
The rest of the week was very similar, my cock got sucked more times in that week than in the last ten years. She was insatiable, l was so glad we'd bought her a rambant rabbit or l'd have had no rest at all. lt was very erotic to watch her fuck herself and come with it buzzing away between her legs.
Then there were times l'd come home from work and she would be adamant we wasnt going to the party. lt would destroy our marraige, l wouldnt love her anymore. l would calm her down by telling her how proud l was of her and how beautiful she was.By the time l discribed how she would turn everyone on, making their cocks hard and stiff, and how they would all want her she would be peeling off her clothes and begging me to fuck her, and she would forget about not going to the party.

Saturday eventually came around. l looked at her as she stretched awake, we said nothing of what was to come...we just smiled knowingly. She got up to make breakfast as l led there contemplating the evening ahead. Tonight would change the way l would look at my wife forever. After tonight, after watching her with someone else, our marraige, our relationship would be very different.
l couldnt help but be anxious, any change for a couple is a risk. But l knew my desire to watch Dawn to be mercilessly fucked time after time by big black cocks to be so strong i could not anymore control it. l knew l would do anything to see it. l wasnt even sure, if Dawn suddenly didnt want to, wether i would stop it. lt is very hard to explain, l wanted it for her pleasure, because i did love her and wanted her to be happy in every way, but because she wanted it, l wanted her to be punished too. l didn't want James and Lloyd to make love to her, l wanted her abused, for them to fuck her brutally, to fuck her hard, so hard, that she would be overwhelmed, coming again and again untill there was nothing left for her to give. After tonight, nothing would be the same.
We pottered about, doing normal saturday things, until it was time to get ready. Dawn showered while i prepared my shaving kit. After shaving her smooth, she started to get dressed. l could see how nervous she was, her hands were shaking as she tried to do up the clip on her stockings. l took her in my arms and tried to calm her down. l asked her to do one thing for me tonight and that was to hold nothing back, to really go for it and enjoy it. Noone was there that would judge, if it felt good then do it. She promised me she would try, telling me she realised this was for the both of us. She did feel excited, but at the moment she was feeling quite ill with nerves.
l laughed, taking her in my arms and kissed her, telling her to get ready while l took a shower.
She looked so sexy there with just her one stocking attached to her belt, the other one she'd been struggling with. She hadnt put on any underwear yet or fixed her makeup. l left her to it to get ready myself.
When i'd finally decided what shirt l was going to wear i checked to see how Dawn was doing. l was a little annoyed to see her in a simple cotton checked blue dress. The hemline came to the top of her knees, and the front did up right to a collar. lt was sleeveless and had small white buttons up the front of the dress. lt was a dress ideal for a picnic, but not so great for a sex party. She was insistant she was wearing it, saying she felt comfortable in it. She looked way too conservative taking into account where we were going, but i figured she wouldnt be wearing it long anyhow.
As we drove to the party, you could feel the tension in the car. Dawn hardly said a word, you could see the nervousness on her, as she fidgeted, with her hands visably shaking. She looked so vunerable then, it somehow added to her sexiness.
l too was feeling quite nervous, talking incessantly to drown out the silence.
Dawn then suddenly, interrupting me, asked, "Are you sure you want to see me like that?... begging him to fuck me,..sucking his cock? Are you sure you want to see your wife like that?"
l pulled the car over and turned to look at her. "l want you to act like the biggest slut they've ever seen... l want you to suck their cocks and swallow their loads...l want you to do whatever they want and for you to enjoy it...l want to see you fuck their brains out and to hear you scream as you come on their cocks."
She leaned across and we kissed with a wild passion, our tongues fighting each other madly.
l had to resist the urge to fuck her there and then. Somehow, l broke away from her and continued the journey.
As we parked the car in Allans street, my cock was as hard as rock and my stomach was doing somersaults with nerves. l got out and took Dawns hand, we both took a big breath and let it out slowly, and on Bambis legs we walked up to the door of their house hand in hand.

Awesome story and i like the build up . Not to long and not to short , the people in your story come alive in my mind as i read . Keep up the good work .... i'm looking forward to the next installment . Gray

Gray Beard said:
Awesome story and i like the build up . Not to long and not to short , the people in your story come alive in my mind as i read . Keep up the good work .... i'm looking forward to the next installment . Gray

I'm in total agreement with Gray Beard.
Whether or not this could win the Pulitzer Prize or not I can't say, but it sure gets the "pull it, Sir" prize" :clap:

Whatever you do, don't stop now! PLEASE!!!!

Wow... absolutely hot and amazing. Keep it up!

philnever said:
..... l got out and took Dawns hand, we both took a big breath and let it out slowly, and on Bambis legs we walked up to the door of their house hand in hand.

And, AND, AND??????

Everyone made a big fuss of us as we entered the main living room, coming up to greet us with lots of hugs and kisses. I was introduced to Carol, who took my face in her hands and kissed me full on the mouth as a greeting. She laughed as i stood there, a little stunned but im sure, a great big beaming smile on my face.She was very pretty, and very petite, she felt tiny in my arms.
Allan introduced Dawn to James properly, and to Brian. I watched as she kissed both men in turn, just a quick kiss on the lips. I noticed how they all eyed up Dawn, probably wondering how she would look under her dress. Carol greeted Dawn in similar fashion to the way she'd greeted me, which certainly surprised Dawn, her eyebrows raised and eyes wide open, she didnt respond but i noticed niether did she push her away.
Lloyd was much more confident with Dawn than the others had been, sweeping her into his arms and deep kissing her. I stood there watching them, my cock twitching as they embraced. I was aware of the others watching me watching them and felt embarrassed at my obvious arrousal infront of them. James was looking at me with a smile on his face and i wondered what he thought of me as i stood there passively while another man passionately kissed my wife.
Dawn eventually introduced me to Lloyd. I felt a weird mix of exhilaration and humiliation as i shook his hand, knowing that he had been inside my wife on numerous occasions and that he was responsible for changing our lives forever. He was very polite, telling me what a special lady my wife was. I could see why my wife was so attracted to him, he was very charming. James was watching me the whole time, I found it quite intimitating.
For the next hour or more, the time passed like any other party iv been to. We chatted about sports, families, work and holidays we'd taken. I felt myself begin to relax, everyone was very friendly and even Dawn seemed less nervous, occassionally joining in with the conversation.
I noticed how much more sexier Louise and Carol were dressed compared with Dawn, I wished she had been more daring. They were much more flirtatious with everyone too, Dawn being quiet and shy. I only hoped she wouldn't back out of the fun later.
Carol seemed very taken with Lloyd, taking up most of his time and paying him a lot of attention. If what Dawn had said about the size of his penis I just couldnt imagine how Carol could accommodate him in her small slender body.
I was stood talking to James at one point, i felt dwarfed stood next to him, he was very pleasant and hadnt said or done anything but i couldnt help but feel intimitated by him, his size had a lot to do with it, and the way the others acted infront of him, treating him as the main man. He was such a bear of a man and i knew the reason i'd wanted so much to bring Dawn to this party was to watch him give her the fucking i knew i couldnt, the fucking i knew she deserved.

Users who are viewing this thread