Theater>/bookstore sluts

• Thread starterGreat_Satyr
  • Start date
glory hole times

the more you go the more you want to go back

Reactions: toolman2c
I love too be *******!

I know whenever I get the chance too go and have a good time I do. I always start out by having a little foreplay with hubby while letting the other men watch. Usually wear something that either unzips or buttons up for easy access. As I get hotter I have him open it up and ****** everything for all too see and feel. I know it has lead too many pleasure filled night for several black men. Can never show off and please all those beautiful black men cause that is what white sluts are for.

Reactions: whitewife696969
At our local theater guys thought of me as a girl and definitely felt they were having a hetrosexual encounter evvne though most knew the reality
they just did not want to think they were gay
i let them think and feel as they wanted, I enjoyed it too

Hot time today!

It is so hot that I decided too go and visit my favorite adult theater today and I was not disapointed at all. Went there and waited for a black man too show up and gave him a little peek at my goodies too excite him. He came over and asked me what I was looking for and I told him I thought we should go too the theater for a bit. We went up and once inside we snuggled close together. He was making comments during the movie and I was sliding my hand along his thigh, inching closer and closer too his hardening manhood. We looked around and noticed there was just one other person there and he asked me if I wanted too play. I answered by taking his beautiful dick out and kissing his hot lips whle stroking it. He then told me he wanted me too suck it for him and I was so glad too. I leaned over and took my dress off so he could have access too all of me. It took a little while but he gave me a big load of cum. He got up and told me he had too go, but I looked and there were two other black men that had entered. I made my way over too them and told them that I was really getting horny now and needed too be taken over and over. They both smiled and stripped. It was hot in that air conditioned theater, so hot that I was sweating and having a great time taking care of them. Hubby don't know it yet, but he is going too cause my pussy and ass got fillled with four loads of black man cum. Mmmm yes! I hope this heat wave continues so I can go cool off again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: whitewife696969
bookstores is were i began my love affair with cock and then Blk cock when married. now divorced and 100% gay total bottom cum pig :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: whitewife696969 and ckc
w w w squirt.org

Reactions: eroscouple and whitewife696969
kelly is a very nice girl

Last June me and my hub returned to the "Hustler" club in the St. Louis east side. As I mentioned in a earlier post, it has couches rather than theater chairs and is a very comfortable place to watch the movie or other patrons. After a while hub and me started necking and he feeling me up and loosening my clothes...there were 6 or 8 male patrons and 1 other couple who were doing the same as us. eventually hubby had my skirt up and panties off and was fingering me when I took out his penis and went down on him I was leaned over and not kneeling on the floor. After a few minutes I felt someone sit next to me and he started feeling my butt and legs...after a minute he found my vagina and was fingering me. after another minute I realized he may want to put his penis in and I am paranoid about STD so I sat up ,leaned back and let this stranger feel me and finger me as hub watched. The guy had his penis out so I was massaging him at the same time..Hub still had a full hard on and was jacking when another MALE patron sat next to him and started sucking my hubbys penis... Both me and my hub are Bi and Ive seen him go down on our willing swing partners and my lover when I date alone but this was new to me. Anyway....from hub watching me jacking the guy next to me (He wasent bad looking and wore a wedding ring btw) and being sucked on, my hub lost it.....his groaning set off the guy I was having fun with and he shot all over my hand and his own pants. I didnt have tissue or a handkerchief so cleaned my hand on his trousers, wondering later how he would explain the stain to his Mrs... OK.. Now my hub is drained, the guy fingering me is drained, and Im sitting there with my panties off, skirt up, and a half happy vagina needing TLC The other couple were in their own little world, I think her hub was fucking her at this point.. We didnt bring condoms and I wont bareback with someone I dont know, so I finished myself off manually with some strangers watching me. When we got home hub was feeling frisky again and we had a great session, Were thinking of a repeat, but will bring condoms if we do. =p

Reactions: whitewife696969 and StL69
I visited the Playhouse ( on Lois) ? one night with a black male friend, when hub was out of town at a sales meeting. Was scared but excited at first. Finally adapted mmmmm Hub might read this post and I won't have to tell him. lol dawn

middleagedslut said:
There aren’t many large old adult theaters left in the country but I found this one in Clarksville, Indiana a few years ago and decided to take off my clothes and see what happens.

View attachment 1491263
Isn't the one in Clarksville the one that people got busted at all the time?
I actually thought it was shut down.

Wife went to CTS up in Gary b4 it was shut down

dirtyhotwife said:
The Art Cinema in Hartford CT. Has a couples area in the balcony or you can go and play on the main floor with the single guys
We ever get up that way we will check it out. She has been wanting to get in one again