• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

They said she's got a loose pussy.

singaporesling

New around here...
Beloved Member
Well, we finally returned to where it all started.......Back to the same resort at which my innocent young wife was at first fingered, and then fucked following an erotic massage. What followed was that once the genie was out of the bottle so to speak, she ended up being used by many of the hotel staff. Since that time we've had many experiences and my wife has experienced many cocks while I watch and film.
Recently we returned to the resort where it first began, and although my wife is vastly more experienced now than she was when she first walked through the doors of this resort, she still retains a certain shyness and innocence. "Do you think they will remember me" she whispered, whilst blushing and nervously looking around. Well I said, smiling, I'm sure if any of the staff are still working here then I'm sure they will remember! I mean it got pretty wild with them didnt it? And I doubt any of the guys involved will ever forget the times they took you back to their quarters and used you anyway they wanted, whenever they wanted I added, as my wife nodded demurely and looked around her.
Welcome back to the resort Mr and Mrs, beamed Yusuf, the doorman. Well thats that i thought smiling to myself, as my wife blushed deeply. Maybe it was my imagination, but I thought I could almost see a telltale bulge in the doorman's pants as he eyed my wife up and down, no doubt while remembering the turns he had had in her pussy all those years ago....As Yusuf had surely been one of the many that had taken his pleasure in my wife before.
To cut a long story short, it wasnt long after we were established in our room before Yusuf was there, asking rather politely if there was anything else he could do for us.....Later that night, it was a rather nervous and hesitant wife that murmered goodbye to me, as she was led across to the workmans quarters. (it is usual for my wife to be nervous, shy and hesitant at first, but long experience has shown that it is usally just a matter of a few touches of her errogenous zones, and she is moaning with desire, her pussy leaking, her hips thrusting, her legs open....)
And so thats what i imagined had transpired, as the resort workmen (mostly indigenous indonesians, malays and a few indians) had once again shown a great reluctance toward me being there watching. I imagined them taking her inside the quarters, peeling off her clothes placing her on a bed in a room, and generally just lining up for their turn inside her mouth, pussy or ass. I had asked Yusuf for at least a few videoclips, and he was happy to comply, sending me a few clips via his smartphone during the course of the night. I've taken a couple of screen captures from that footage, and i think you'll all get the general idea.....
At 3am, there was a knock on the door, and there was my wife, looking very dishevelled, and reeking of cum, cigarette smoke, and palm liquer. Behind her were several grinning workmen, nodding and beaming. "Istri anda mempunyai vagina basah dan longgar" they kept on repeating, which I understand basically means that your wife has a wet and loose pussy! And indeed it was, as i slipped into as soon as she was inside our room.

Workmen.jpg workmen2.jpg used pussy.jpg workmen cumshots.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back