• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thick 12" for tha ladies ONLY!! CUCKS NEED NOT APPLY!!

• Thread starterBig_Ty_Ty
  • Start date
TO: fourelevengirl

Should not even be on this site is "running from black dicks"...
Move on-he's yummie-even if enhanced a bit...

Hottie4BBC said:
u a big cummer?-luv to suck u dry and fuck u all night

Ever seen Peter North bust a nut?!? I cum about 75% as much as him on a good day. So yes, I cum BIG TIME!

O.O Good lord, that's one of the biggest, and the most beautiful cock I've EVER seen honey! I'm in Georgia and me and a few girl friends are coming to Tampa for a week this Saturday, I'd love to get up with you for the time I'm there...

Seriously, you have GOT to reply soon Ty, I want that beautiful enormous black cock inside me this weekend!

Some of these bitches

You know some of these white girls need to leave well enough alone...im not gay by any means but the nigga gotta big dick...you gotta be kidding me that some of these white girls are tryin to question a brotha on how geniune his dick size is (hold it up to a pop can?) haha if I havent seen some shit...I just had to throw my piece in.

Well Krissy and I hooked up Sunday and Monday, she's all noid bout pix. But that's one FINE ass FREAKY white gurl!! We gotta do it again soon baby guuurl!!

I live in south Alabama and would love to meet you. What is your e-mail address so I can send you some nude pictures? I am in great shape with a flat stomach and huge tits.

Well I'm back in GA, and all I wish is that I was still at Ty's house! Ty baby you are by far THE BEST lay I've ever had. I can't wait to see you again baby! *kisses*

where you at?

Big_Ty_Ty said:
Wuddup witya ladies, 25 yr old 12" Tyroone here. In FL, hit a nigga up fo da loooong dickin of ya life! Ladies only, plz no PM's from cucks tellin me "I worship. . . ." I only do single women, and cheating wives. Solo or gangbangs. No cucks, they creep me out.
I'm in Florida too. I know you can get to Miami. Or I can get to you. How tall are you? Weight? I like big boys. But I do like a big dick. cafeaulait1981@yahoo.com

All I Can Say Is W.o.w. Very Nice. I Want To Play With It .

Well ladies, I'm headed down to the great state of Florida today. To once again see My "Cousin" for the weekend. My cousin however is Ty here hehe. I'll let you ladies know how it goes...although if it's anything like last time I KNOW it'll go GREAT!!

Users who are viewing this thread