• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thick 12" for tha ladies ONLY!! CUCKS NEED NOT APPLY!!

• Thread starterBig_Ty_Ty
  • Start date

Big_Ty_Ty

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 4, 2006
Wuddup witya ladies, 25 yr old 12" Tyroone here. In FL, hit a nigga up fo da loooong dickin of ya life! Ladies only, plz no PM's from cucks tellin me "I worship. . . ." I only do single women, and cheating wives. Solo or gangbangs. No cucks, they creep me out.

Attachments

• 4063.jpg
    4063.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 3,894
  • 4dfb.jpg
    4dfb.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 4,321
  • 9665.jpg
    9665.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 4,197
  • e47e.jpg
    e47e.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,619
  • 4c21.jpg
    4c21.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,147
Just a few more of me.

Attachments

• 3c68.jpg
    3c68.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 785
  • 8f6a.jpg
    8f6a.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 812
  • 9f59.jpg
    9f59.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 421
  • 4e88.jpg
    4e88.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 415
This is one nice dick!

thats 1 huge cock

mmmmm

like to visit while in FL if can ditch hubby

very nice, where in FL?

Tallahassee Lynn. Sounds good Bambam I just don't do the cuck shit, creeps me out havin some white dude watchin me, and jerkin his cock. So if you can ditch his ass hit a nigga up ~.^

Mmmmmm....nicest cock I've ever seen!!!

Big Ty Ty,
what you show here are probably real 9", my dear, not at all 12"! Someone should teach you where to put the ruler. Unfortunately I cannot do it myself, although I would like to. But I'm too far away. My tip for your future: stay honest! Then you get the best out of it...
Peace,
Judith

Umm, LoLoL it's not fully hard. That's inbetween, fully erect I'm right at 12" Thanks for the comment anyway, and I'm glad that even though you dont' belive what I say, you still want some of it =P But come on, we all know 9" dicks don't hang like that fully erect. . .Yeah in that pic it's prob about 9-10" So I understand why you say that, the fact remains that when I'm HARD I'm right at a foot ^_^ Believe it or not you know ystill want it, and that's what counts :D

Mmmmmm!!!!!!

Thanks for all the comments ladies, I've actually made one hook up since I made this thread, and we'll be hookin up on a regular occasion now. 2 others were no shows, but that's to be expected I guess. Keep it comin ladies!! Either post here and I'll PM you OR just PM me ^_^

Ty_Ty,

there are some people out there (like me) who have seen bigger dicks in their life. And you can talk around that topic as long as you like - you never saw a real 12" dick in your life. If you're lucky then you're 9" and don't try to bullshit other people, just makes no good impression

And if you stay with your size then show us a picture (not photoshopped, that would be easy to see) with an object besides which size is known (like a coke can) so that you can convince us... I would be very interested how you want to do that!

Oh, and let me tell you that dicks beyond 8.5 tend to hang, even erect (at least what can be named an erection - most don't get them really hard - but that's exactly what I love... lol), anyway, no excuses please - FACTS!

J.

I think i'm in love!!

Big_Ty_Ty said:
Umm, LoLoL it's not fully hard. That's inbetween, fully erect I'm right at 12" Thanks for the comment anyway, and I'm glad that even though you dont' belive what I say, you still want some of it =P But come on, we all know 9" dicks don't hang like that fully erect. . .Yeah in that pic it's prob about 9-10" So I understand why you say that, the fact remains that when I'm HARD I'm right at a foot ^_^ Believe it or not you know ystill want it, and that's what counts :D

Well you have a pic of it when\if stone hard

Holy Shit

I just showed my husband your pics and he said if you fucked me with that he would die. He said black guys blow him away and he's glad that I have ran from black dick.

hi

Big_Ty_Ty said:
Wuddup witya ladies, 25 yr old 12" Tyroone here. In FL, hit a nigga up fo da loooong dickin of ya life! Ladies only, plz no PM's from cucks tellin me "I worship. . . ." I only do single women, and cheating wives. Solo or gangbangs. No cucks, they creep me out.

mwf in chgo
luv u
ur mt dream kum true

lollllll

i would love to open my legs for you.

rx

Attachments

• me_thumb.jpg
    me_thumb.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 808
That's one beautiful cock

Hey Judith I've had a steady fuck buddy who was 11" and I can tell looking at ty_ty there his cock has to be every bit as big as he claims it is. That's one beautiful piece of black cock attached to one sexy body.
search4bp said:
Ty_Ty,

there are some people out there (like me) who have seen bigger dicks in their life. And you can talk around that topic as long as you like - you never saw a real 12" dick in your life. If you're lucky then you're 9" and don't try to bullshit other people, just makes no good impression

And if you stay with your size then show us a picture (not photoshopped, that would be easy to see) with an object besides which size is known (like a coke can) so that you can convince us... I would be very interested how you want to do that!

Oh, and let me tell you that dicks beyond 8.5 tend to hang, even erect (at least what can be named an erection - most don't get them really hard - but that's exactly what I love... lol), anyway, no excuses please - FACTS!

J.

Whats the fuss about? the man has a nice looking dick and white ladies like it-11 or 12 inches even small niners.
Fuck the white pussy and enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread