• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thick 12" for tha ladies ONLY!! CUCKS NEED NOT APPLY!!

• Thread starterBig_Ty_Ty
  • Start date
sinful queen is that your tongue in that profile photo? its a yum pic

Hey

Yo, I'm a cuck, but I got a big dick too, well kinda 8". Most importantly I got the hottest latina girls on my team and I want to watch them get fucked by a big black cock and you got that so if you want to see them and they hot thick asses then holla, but otherwise.......

Nine inch, twelve inch. Who cares? He's a handsome young black guy with a big black bed snake that's hungry for wet white pussy. You could fuck me anytime Ty. x

BBC can be scary for white guys, because it is in OMG country. The Guinness Book of Records measured a cock on a pygmy that was 14 inches long. The natives tie weights on their penis to stretch it into a long cock.

The women also stretch their mouth lips to incredible size.

The older bulls sometimes need a young white filly to "hot themselves up" enough to get a decent stiffy. It takes a lot of blood pressure to make a 10-12 inch cock stay rock hard for a decent rutting.

Second thoughts

As much as I want my gf to experience a BBC, starting off with Ty may spoil her for all other BBCs! Besides she may want to work her way up the size ladder before going for the Kong.

Attachments

• p61.jpg
    p61.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 190
Sorry Ty but....dayamnit Spoiler your woman is so fuckin' fine.

Was up?

Big_Ty_Ty said:
Wuddup witya ladies, 25 yr old 12" Tyroone here. In FL, hit a nigga up fo da loooong dickin of ya life! Ladies only, plz no PM's from cucks tellin me "I worship. . . ." I only do single women, and cheating wives. Solo or gangbangs. No cucks, they creep me out.

So where are you in Florida? I just moved out of state, but I'll be in Miami in a couple of months. Do you like women of color? I'm very uninhibited and I love a brotha that's packin'.
Would you mind sharing me with another dude? He's not bi or white. I just like to fuck him, he's around your size and I really wouldn't mind two of a good thing. Plus, I think I could convince him.

Write back

NSH

Attachments

• a%20joiryda%201b.jpg
    a%20joiryda%201b.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 123
Wow how do you fit this huge cock in your underwear?

And what is all this fuss about that bitch claiming that your cock is 'only' 9''??? Jeez, go take a pill or something girl!

Ohhhhhhhh my God. Will be FL next March. If I can slip away would love to have some time with that love stick of yours.

You look like a foot to me..you should get over your shyness..make some movies with that joystick...it could make you well off..

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mmmmmmmm

Blackman Like U R The Reason W Worship......................

Damn right we do, mmmmmmmmmm

:lick: Ty what beautiful Black Cock you have i will dream about it.

out of this world
mmmmmmmmm

Big Ty Ty,just gotta tell you that I love your magnificent cock,I really
do wish we(hubby and I) lived closer.Thank you so much for showing
it to me,at least I can fantasise about playing with something as
wonderful as that monster.
luv and kisses to you....Eve

Yummy!!!

Would love to be used by you!!!! Such a fantastic cock!!!!!

Thats a Great Cock Ty would def luv to have that fill me up.

You are very sexy. Love the tats too! :)

I am sure you do very well.

J

Cum on guys, put your wife in the car and she can take a tape measure and a camera, and test drive it before ringing you a few weeks later to come and get her back.

Users who are viewing this thread