• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thick Black Cock 4 White Females!

• Thread starterBlackDreamKing
  • Start date
Sir I don't know where you are but I sure would like to have your cock in my 53yr old white wife. I eat cream pies and would gladly clean you off when done.

I'd like to know where in CA you plan to settle. My wife has been looking for just the right guy before she'll make the leap. You've got what it'll take if we can set it up.

Not my mouth thats watering, want that fat long BBC

hi

very sexy
mmmmmmmm

My wife would cum just looking at you.

love to meet

where u located

I'd love to spend time with you thats one damn nice cock.If you're ever in Buffalo NY pm me.As a mature blonde I'd love a big young blk. bull like you.

takin that nut

I bet, with concentration, taking you deep and having you blow up my belly with your nutt would feel amazing...

here's the pic I wanted to post with my response

forgot to attach...

Attachments

• dsc259[1] (2).jpg
    dsc259[1] (2).jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1,017
canadian couple here. my gal definately needs to experience that sometime lol..

hi..this..is..riba...WOWWWWWW...that..looks..so..delicious

UHMMM..what a yummy looking BBC..would love trying it on for size.

22yo white wimp here that would love to worship you. Kneel before and gag on that monster. Begging you to fuck the white females

You can have me anytime you want me!!

Attachments

• 7cd6.jpg
    7cd6.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 364
My hot gf is so in love with your huge cock. My dick is so shriveled and small and I stroke it with tweezers honestly.

Married White Slut with cuckold Hubby,would Luv to melt that inside me......

you are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!! Contact me anytime!

That is one delicious looking dick!

You have no idea how much my girl would love that cock inside her while I was licking your balls.

Users who are viewing this thread