• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thick Blk Dick in So Cal

• Thread starterthk9uncut
  • Start date
T

thk9uncut

46 y/o married blk man in So Cal seeking mature women for erotic times. I prefer women with ample booty and hairy pussy. Those that enjoy totally giving in to blk dick. Also have a bi curious 35 year old married asian female who wants to try some pussy. She is shy and very beautiful. email is frdhubbard@Yahoo.com

Attachments

• semihard.jpg
    semihard.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 867
  • soft_uncut2002.jpg
    soft_uncut2002.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 874
  • hardnhand.jpg
    hardnhand.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 887
Well let me say that the size is impressive but the important thing is it's black and uncut, my favorite. Would love to meet you and your asian girlfriend, I could show her how to worship a fine thing like that.

thanks

yauwalak said:
Well let me say that the size is impressive but the important thing is it's black and uncut, my favorite. Would love to meet you and your asian girlfriend, I could show her how to worship a fine thing like that.
Thanks for the compliment. I see you're in TX. Not sure when I will get that way, but will for sure! Keep an eye out for me here. Don't be a stranger.

It looks so thick, I would love to be stretched by your cock.

i have a very sexy petite asian wife in so cal and dream about it all the time

thk9uncut said:
46 y/o married blk man in So Cal seeking mature women for erotic times. I prefer women with ample booty and hairy pussy. Those that enjoy totally giving in to blk dick. Also have a bi curious 35 year old married asian female who wants to try some pussy. She is shy and very beautiful. email is frdhubbard@Yahoo.com
i dont mind tha skin as long as i can feel it

Thck9Uncut

daisy said:
It looks so thick, I would love to be stretched by your cock.
Hi, i recently SURPRISED hubby with a Lovely ONE who was also uncut, just as big, maybe an inch shorter according to the great picture of Thick9 Uncut...
now hubby knows that SIZE does make a Difference
Edith 26

Edith 26 said:
Hi, i recently SURPRISED hubby with a Lovely ONE who was also uncut, just as big, maybe an inch shorter according to the great picture of Thick9 Uncut...
now hubby knows that SIZE does make a Difference
Edith 26
Size does matter to some of use and to our bf s tht are small

mmmm like to worship that myself........peter.hill.144@hotmail.com

so cal husband to hot little asian but im in love with black cock...can't help it would luv to service you

Users who are viewing this thread