• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thick butt :)

Hope you come back to New Orleans, I don't live there but close enough and would walk there to for a chance to enjoy you.

That is some sexy picture and a nice piece of ass in ur picture..
where are you located u sexy fine caucasian woman..

Last edited by a moderator:
Couple hours from Chicago here :)

I love to get bent over

Attachments

• Copy of DSC02646.JPG
    Copy of DSC02646.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 295
  • Copy of DSC02645.JPG
    Copy of DSC02645.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 359
  • Copy of DSC02566.JPG
    Copy of DSC02566.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 329
could you show off that fantASStic booty in some tight ass blue jeans please, its a fetish :)

Thick Blonde Dawn

What do you studs think of my blonde wifes ass ?? I think she's pretty popular with the black guys where she works.

Attachments

• dd7c.jpg
    dd7c.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 213
thickblonde....u have best ass for blk dick i have ever seen,,,although my wife is also sweet...check previous posts and let me know guys.

Best I could do was jean shorts :)

Attachments

• Shorts.jpg
    Shorts.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC02825.JPG
    DSC02825.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC02871new.jpg
    DSC02871new.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 162
Perfect for bbc.Would love to see a black man breed you.You are a very sexy woman.

As the hubby of a wife with an ass similar to yours.....a wife who has blk dick several times, but not for three years now due to first child and apprehension on her part......and me, begging for her to get back into the hotwife thing.....I must say....your ass is just perfect for black dick....tell me you are taunting your husband, getting black dick.....being empowered over your husband, black men all up in behind you....tell me that's happening...you in action pics with blk dick might make my head explode....

wow very nice i would not
nmind taking a hit on those bumps of yours
sexy where you located baby girl..

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back