• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Things we love to hear from our wives...

• Thread startermecca410
  • Start date
greymaster said:
This is the sort of thread that (IMHO) doesn't matter if it gets revived... a collection of 'lines' that can be added to over time - they all still relate to the title.

In my mind that's totally different from a 3-year-old "We want to meet...." thread.
This is exactly ny way of thinking too, greymaster. This is why sometimes I can understand why one would post in an old thread, what is the value of such a new post. :rolleyes:

greymaster said:
[[[still doesn't stop me being amazed at some of the threads some people dig up - LOL :D ]]]
I assume some of them come up in searches. Otherwise would be very difficult to understand people digging threads from 2006 :confused::confused:

When my wife told me that a guy has been hitting on her, now that was exciting.

When she admits that she has been hitting on her boss to get the best perks possible, now that was even more exciting!

I hear you about digging up something old

I started this thread and I was shocked to see it come up. It was so long ago I forgot I even started it let alone wrote what I did. They are all things I have heard from my wifes/cuckoldress's mouth but....hot to even read it and the other's posts on the topic. Don't be too hard on someone digging up the old as long as it is worth it. This is one common action, reaction we all as cuckolds get off on. I love hearing the truth about this lifestyle and where I stand within it.

Looking forward to this weekend when I will be hearing more from my sweet wife's mouth as she is getting worked over buy a real man.

Mecca410:D