• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Think my GF wants a bigger cock

• Thread starterbwjohnson9
  • Start date

bwjohnson9

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2010
Columbia, SC
So me and my GF have been dating a while, we have great sex. I recently bought her 2 big vibrators. The biggest is 8.5 inches long and 6 inches around. She can take every bit of it, and it gets her off almost immediately. We used it last night and it stretched her pussy out enough to where I could clearly tell she was hollowed out, so I slipped it inside her ass and got myself off that way. Today she told me that she was talking to one of her co-workers and the conversation turned to sex, her coworkers husband has what she told me was a "really big dick", about 8 inches long and lots of girth. She made the comment to me "she's a lucky girl", which kinda caught me by surprise. I have talked to her about watching her with another guy and she said she had no interest. Her comment today made me think otherwise. I would love to see her taking another man's huge cock in her pussy. I'm not huge but I've always gotten compliments on the size of my cock, both by her and other girlfriends. I can make her cum in heartbeat, and she is a squirter and always squirts all over me when she cums. She had a boyfriend in the past who she said had a "monster cock". What do you guys think... Should I pursue trying to get her interested in taking another guy's big dick, I would love to see it. I have included a couple of pics of her toys that she uses, the pink one is now her favorite.

photo(2).jpg
photo(2).jpg

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 311
Yes try, but go slow. Subtle at first.

2wheel said:
Yes try, but go slow. Subtle at first.

i second that, i would love to see pics of her encounters though should you get that far

Hey guys, thanks for the replies. I appreciate your input and would gladly accept any other advice you may have as how to effectively ease her into this. I know the question of how to get your girlfriend or wife into this is often asked, but I really do think I might have a chance at actually seeing it happen. I will post some pics of her soon. Would love to see what you think about her.

Ya it sounds like she's ready. I would just keep talking with her about it and get her more interested until she decides to go for it. Ask her more questions about her friends husbands cock. And tell her you really want her to have that as well just for fun.

Some pics

Here are a few pics of her. Let me know what you guys think about her.

IMG_1323-2.jpg IMG_1388-2.jpgJP-2.jpg
IMG_1323-2.jpg IMG_1388-2.jpg JP-2.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Huge tits! Try and show her off out in public and take some picks just for fun. Tell her you really want to watch guys admire her and eye fuck her as she walks by. Maybe you will get lucky and one might talk to her!
Have her wear a skirt and bend over in front of them.

She does have really nice tits, they are 34 D's. She loves to have her nipples sucked and played with. I've bought her a really short skirt, and some tight super short shorts, so she can go around and show herself off. I've been trying to encourage her to wear more revealing clothes when she goes out. Hope you're right.

My wife usually dresses pretty normal and still gets eye fucked. The times when she does wear a short dress or skirt she has all kinds of guys staring at her. The only problem is she won't flirt or act like she even notices. Really sucks sometimes.

Any particular subtle ways of dropping hints that have worked in the past for people on the site that have actually succeeded in creating a hotwife or girlfriend?

I am really all about her doing it, gets me pleasantly aroused just thinking about it.

And red is her color

Best of luck in your pursuits!

Wow! Your GF is hot and gorgeous! I hope she does cuckold you with a big dick soon; especially black!

GF texted me

My GF's been out at her sisters house all day, I was under the impression that she was hanging out with them. She just sent me a txt message saying:
"If you don't mind I'm gonna stay out here tonight, I have the house to myself b/c they are out of town, think I'm gonna go to bed soon".

I texted back, "Got a big cock coming over tonight", she replied "haha".

Maybe I am getting somewhere. Hopefully so.

Reactions: Eamdaniel and unclem
That would be such a turn on, would love to see or hear about her gagging on his dick and getting stretched out by a BBC before getting a big creampie.

Keep encouraging her and dropping hints. Maybe even drop in a few cuckold - interracial stories for her to read (from here or literotica)

Things might be looking up.

Txt messaging last night with GF

So last night while I was texting my GF we startedt talking more. She seems like she may come around. It may take some time but hope it will happen. Here are a few images from the texts.

photo 1.jpg photo 2.jpg photo 3.jpg photo 4.jpg photo 5.jpg
photo 1.jpg photo 2.jpg photo 3.jpg photo 4.jpg photo 5.jpg

Wow!

Looks like you're on your way.

Excellent, gotta ease into it like you're doing.

I hope so. We really have said to much about since those texts, should I bring up the topic again, or would that be to forward. It looks like I might have a chance here so I really don't want to mess it up.

Let the thoughts reside and give it two weeks, for your long term success you want it to come naturally from her.

Betting she will come back with questions to which you can engage further but let her bring it to you first would be my advise.

Users who are viewing this thread