• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Think my GF wants a bigger cock

• Thread starterbwjohnson9
  • Start date
my toys

Attachments

• 090705 062.jpg
    090705 062.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 267
Give it a few weeks to ruminate. Then gently return to the subject, DON'T jump in with both feet. It's got to be her decision, not yours.

Well things are going good. I have already got her wearing sexy bra's and panties to work, where as in the past she would wear a sports bra. The ones she wears now show lots of cleavage and make her already nice tits look even bigger. Step 1, working.

WOw, beautiful...if she lets you take pics, then she'll want to move on to num.2. (hook up with another male)while your watching ??

That's what I'm hoping for. Just taking it nice and slow. She's opening up. Soon she will be opening her legs for another cock.

A Few more pics

She shaved her pussy last night. Her are a few pics.

IMG_1424.jpgIMG_1419.jpg IMG_1424.jpg
IMG_1424.jpg IMG_1419.jpg IMG_1425.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Damn very hot, would be so cool if you got to do a MFM and FFM with her. Having been the stranger for a couple, it always cool to see the guys face the first time she plays with another cock. ;)

Hit me up on yahoo messenger bro! I got some new stuff for you

What a lovely shaved pussy. Looks so nice and clean.

bwjohnson9 said:
Here are a few pics of her. Let me know what you guys think about her.

IMG_1323-2.jpg IMG_1388-2.jpgJP-2.jpg

HOLY SHIT, she is fucking amazing

Glad you guys like her.

She is very sexy! Can't wait to hear more. Do you think she shaved her pussy for you, or another guy?

Your woman is sensuously attractive; her voluptuous pussy suggests experience taking big cocks… her former lover’s and yours, it sounds like.

You might keep in mind that since she’s not your wife, she may not feel all that strong a commitment to you. Thus, if you encourage her to shop around and she finds another lover who satisfies her sexually, and he has a suitable personality and other features attached, you may lose her (conceivably).

Regarding your question:

bwjohnson9 said:
Any particular subtle ways of dropping hints that have worked in the past for people on the site that have actually succeeded in creating a hotwife or girlfriend? I am really all about [my gf fucking other men]; it gets me pleasantly aroused just thinking about it.

You might consider proceeding along these lines:

A Wife Into A Hotwife:
triplew dot hotwifeblog dot com slash 2007 slash 05 slash 23 slash wife-into-hotwife slash

(no spaces). Or, google it.

She looks nice, real nice. But is that moving the ball or the goalpost?

Any new updates? I sent you a message on yahoo messenger too btw

She really does love big cocks. I've had a huge dildo in her ass and my cock in her pussy at the same time, it feels amazing. She came multiple times from that, I've also but a dildo in her pussy and shoved my cock inside her pussy too and she couldn't get enough. I asked her how many cocks she thought she could take at one time and she just replied "four". Interesting quick reply I thought. I hear ya about the gf vs wife thing, I guess that is one of my concerns but I'm still taking it slow at this point.

Custer Laststand said:
Your woman is sensuously attractive; her voluptuous pussy suggests experience taking big cocks… her former lover’s and yours, it sounds like.

You might keep in mind that since she’s not your wife, she may not feel all that strong a commitment to you. Thus, if you encourage her to shop around and she finds another lover who satisfies her sexually, and he has a suitable personality and other features attached, you may lose her (conceivably).

Regarding your question:

You might consider proceeding along these lines:

A Wife Into A Hotwife:
triplew dot hotwifeblog dot com slash 2007 slash 05 slash 23 slash wife-into-hotwife slash

(no spaces). Or, google it.

ZZZZ,
Call me crazy but I like a hairy bush from time to time. I got her to grow it out for me but after I started talking about wanting to see her with another guy (s), which I would like to believe, (and I thoroughly believe) it turned her on. She shaved her pussy the next day or so. I didn't mind at all. I think she knows that the majority of guys out there love a smooth pussy (as do I), and it is a much bigger turn on to see her with a shaved pussy when we're contemplating letting her have her way with whoever she wants. I know that's what I would want. She shaved it then but she has let it grow a little and is going to get a Brazilian wax soon.

Wish me luck.

zzzz said:
She is very sexy! Can't wait to hear more. Do you think she shaved her pussy for you, or another guy?

A variety is always nice. That does sound extremely hot if she did in fact shave for another guy! Good luck and keep us posted!

Haven't heard from you in a while, any update?!

zzzz said:
Haven't heard from you in a while, any update?!
So I haven't posted any updates lately. I am trying to do little things for her like buying her sexy lingerie, workout clothes, not to mention continuing to remind her on occasion that I think it you be a huge turn on to me to see her with another guy. She gets really wet when we talk about it and likes the idea but it's off and on. She's hot one day then cold. Anything I'm doing wrong with this situation or is this something that a lot of other people have had when it comes to getting her to take hold of the idea and run with it? Does it just need more time or what? Any advice would be helpful right now.

Users who are viewing this thread