Think my GF wants a bigger cock

• Thread starterbwjohnson9
  • Start date
Re. one of your previous posts:

bwjohnson9 said:
.... I've had a huge dildo in [my woman's] ass and my cock in her pussy at the same time, it feels amazing. She came multiple times from that, I've also but a dildo in her pussy and shoved my cock inside her pussy too and she couldn't get enough. I asked her how many cocks she thought she could take at one time and she just replied "four". Interesting quick reply I thought. ....

Jeez... very impressive.

Re. your post of today:

bwjohnson9 said:
.... I am trying to do little things for her, like buying her sexy lingerie, workout clothes, not to mention continuing to remind her on occasion that I think it would be a huge turn on for me to see her with another guy. She gets really wet when we talk about it and likes the idea, but it's off and on. She's hot one day, then cold. ....

A lot of women seem to be convinced their man's attempts to encourage them to take lovers, and telling them they would be "turned on by seeing them with another man," are really just attempts to justify pursuing and fucking other women. So, they're very hesitant to move ahead with it because they're pretty sure it would lead to destruction of their relationship.

With this in mind, you might consider leveraging... so to speak... your woman's strong interest in fucking multiple men, i.e., taking all their cocks simultaneously.

A way to do that may be to suggest the two of you visit a swing club together. As I understand it, such clubs usually permit prospective new members to visit, walk around and look at the action without participating themselves. You could attempt to reassure your woman by promising to not fuck any of the other women there (even if they make it clear they're interested) — but, if your woman happens to meet a man she feels like fucking, she would be free to do so. Also, point out that there will be multiple other men there, so if she decides she wants to fuck 3 (or 4!) of them simultaneously, she would be free to do so. Or, if she wants to just scope out the scene, but decides there are possibilities, the two of you could come back later.

That way, both of you would be participating (in an exploratory sense), so in your woman's mind, that may reduce her perception of the risk of losing you, while the real possibility of fucking multiple men simultaneously might increase... perhaps strongly increase... her interest in returning and actually doing it.

Apparently (I gather, from what others have said in this forum and elsewhere), a fair percentage of "cuckold boyfriend / hotwoman" couples start out as swingers, then transition into relationships where the man remains faithful while the woman dates, seduces and fucks other men as it gradually becomes apparent that a married or LTR-committed woman finds it easy to take single men as lovers, while her husband or partner finds it relatively difficult to take single women as lovers. (It isn't necessary to think about this too long to see the reason(s), in a biological sense.)

Thus, seducing your woman into a relationship where both of you are swingers (to begin with), or where you accompany her to a swing club where she has the possibility of fucking multiple other men simultaneously, if she wishes, but you remain an observer, may conceivably provide a path to what would become a "cuckold boyfriend / hotwoman" relationship.

I agree, but have to disagree only did to my own personal experience. We started out by trying that method and it actually almost messed everything up for me that I had tried so hard to work for, for the last 2-3 years (see her with another guy). The next day after the swing club she was in a horrible mood and told me she never wants to try that again, and she didn't even get fucked by another guy and all my attention was on her the whole night.
Just wanted to put that out there because I seem to see it a lot on the forums and how that's the first place to start. To be honest, you might actually walk into a room filled with fat old people fucking.

Tokyocouple said:
.... We started out by trying [the "visit a swing club"] method, and it almost messed everything up that I had tried so hard to [attain with my wife] for the last 2-3 years... i.e., see her with another guy. The next day, after the swing club, she was in a horrible mood and told me she never wants to try that again, and she didn't even get fucked by another guy. All my attention was on her the whole night.

I've [mention this] because I seem to see it a lot on the forums, and how that's the [way] to start. To be honest, you might walk into a room filled with fat old people fucking.

Interesting. Thanks for pointing this out.

Re.:

bwjohnson9 said:
Does [my woman] just need more time, or what? Any advice would be helpful right now.

An alternative possibility was suggested repeatedly by a member who disappeared from this forum a while back. Since it's the beginning of summer ("here" in the northern hemisphere), if you have some spare dollars you might consider suggesting to your woman a multi-day visit to a nudist resort. That would give her an opportunity to openly look at other nude men, and they at her, without any sexual implications (initially). If you and your woman meet a man or men who seem of interest, you could invite them to your cabin for an evening "get together" that could lead to sex that might include your woman taking more than one of them simultaneously. You might or might not participate, depending on her preferences. This too might appeal (conceivably) to her being turned on by the idea of fucking multiple men simultaneously.

Custer Laststand said:
[...]Since it's the beginning of summer ("here" in the northern hemisphere), if you have some spare dollars you might consider suggesting to your woman a multi-day visit to a nudist resort. That would give her an opportunity to openly look at other nude men, and they at her, without any sexual implications (initially). If you and your woman meet a man or men who seem of interest, you could invite them to your cabin for an evening "get together" that could lead to sex that might include your woman taking more than one of them simultaneously. You might or might not participate, depending on her preferences. This too might appeal (conceivably) to her being turned on by the idea of fucking multiple men simultaneously.

hmmmm... cap d'adge... yeah, looks like a good idea.

That is actually one of the best idea's I heard. I guess slow and steady wins the race.

Custer Laststand said:
Re. one of your previous posts:

Jeez... very impressive.

Re. your post of today:

A lot of women seem to be convinced their man's attempts to encourage them to take lovers, and telling them they would be "turned on by seeing them with another man," are really just attempts to justify pursuing and fucking other women. So, they're very hesitant to move ahead with it because they're pretty sure it would lead to destruction of their relationship.

With this in mind, you might consider leveraging... so to speak... your woman's strong interest in fucking multiple men, i.e., taking all their cocks simultaneously.

A way to do that may be to suggest the two of you visit a swing club together. As I understand it, such clubs usually permit prospective new members to visit, walk around and look at the action without participating themselves. You could attempt to reassure your woman by promising to not fuck any of the other women there (even if they make it clear they're interested) — but, if your woman happens to meet a man she feels like fucking, she would be free to do so. Also, point out that there will be multiple other men there, so if she decides she wants to fuck 3 (or 4!) of them simultaneously, she would be free to do so. Or, if she wants to just scope out the scene, but decides there are possibilities, the two of you could come back later.

That way, both of you would be participating (in an exploratory sense), so in your woman's mind, that may reduce her perception of the risk of losing you, while the real possibility of fucking multiple men simultaneously might increase... perhaps strongly increase... her interest in returning and actually doing it.

Apparently (I gather, from what others have said in this forum and elsewhere), a fair percentage of "cuckold boyfriend / hotwoman" couples start out as swingers, then transition into relationships where the man remains faithful while the woman dates, seduces and fucks other men as it gradually becomes apparent that a married or LTR-committed woman finds it easy to take single men as lovers, while her husband or partner finds it relatively difficult to take single women as lovers. (It isn't necessary to think about this too long to see the reason(s), in a biological sense.)

Thus, seducing your woman into a relationship where both of you are swingers (to begin with), or where you accompany her to a swing club where she has the possibility of fucking multiple other men simultaneously, if she wishes, but you remain an observer, may conceivably provide a path to what would become a "cuckold boyfriend / hotwoman" relationship.

Bought her some sexy work out clothes

Been a while since I posted any new pics. Thought I would share a few of her tying on the new work out clothes I bought her. She loves them. She wears the skin tight pants running and to the gym. Of course the whole reason I got them for her was because they show off her tight ass body and I knew she would get some attention from other men when she showed up at the gym in her little "work out" gear. Just as I thought they got her a lot of attention. She sent me a text the other day after telling me that she "got quite a few looks" when she was jogging. I think this is a pretty good sign, and feel like I'm still making progress. Slow but steady, but hey, that's all I can ask for right.

JUA 1-1.jpgJUA 2-2.jpgJUA 7-7.jpg
JUA 2-2.jpg JUA 7-7.jpg JUA 1-1.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
she's a beauty

bwjohnson9 said:
Thought I would share a few [pics] of [my woman] tying on the new work out clothes I bought her. She loves them. She wears the skin tight pants running and to the gym. Of course, the whole reason I got them for her was because they show off her tight ass and body and I knew she would get some attention from other men when she showed up at the gym in her "work out" gear. Just as I thought, they got her a lot of attention. She sent me a text the other day after [her workout?], telling me she "got quite a few looks" while jogging.

That's hardly surprising. And, thanks for posting the pics. Your woman definitely looks hot and sexy.

bwjohnson9 said:
I think this is a pretty good sign, and feel like I'm still making progress.

A-yup (as they say in New England, supposedly). Keep up your good work, assisting your woman with purchasing outfits that accentuate her sex appeal and encouraging her to wear them, especially when she's out among other men...

bwjohnson9 said:
Slow but steady, but hey, that's all I can ask for, right...?

Well, you're the one who knows your woman best... but, yes... I suspect that's probably the best strategy.

She will be more contented in marriage if she has several lovers before becoming a Bride.

While she is single, she does not have to feel like she is cheating on you, because she has not said any vows in a Church to remain sexually exclusive to your or any other man.

She can have sex with other men if you have not yet put a wedding ring on her finger.

After you get married, you can both agree to amend the wedding vows to suit the sex life you both desire. It is not adultery if you both agree on a cuckold marriage arrangement with her taking numerous lovers to her heart's content when she is feeling very horny.

Phucking A! She's a knockout. I want to lick her ass and pussy;)

Very nice work picking out the clothes. She definitely would have had my attention! Hope everything is going well!

can't wait to hear more

Still working on it guys. Everyone said it would take time, it really does take a little while to let the idea sink in. I will keep you posted. She knows that I want her to fuck other guys and how hot it would be. I told her it was my fantasy and that I would just sit back and watch.

Good to hear! It's good that she knows that's what you want, and hopefully she won't feel pressured and act on it!

Any updates pal?

WOW!! She is smoking freaking hott! Good luck and thank you for the pics. They worked ;)

Does your GF know you are sharing her pics? What does she say about it if so?

Have you considered beginning to empower HER by allowing her to control your cock in chastity? Google the CB3000 or CB6000.

Hey, Yes she knows that I have posted pics of her on here. At first I didn't tell her but after I got such a good response I decided to tell her while we were having sex, and of course all of you guys know how long I've been talking about wanting to see her with another man; she was shocked at first but then was rather turned on, she got really wet. She likes the idea of other guys looking at her. She will make comments to me that she "turned a few heads" on her jog this morning.

Anyway, last night was a really long night, didn't sleep a wink, she has been away for 2 weeks now back up at her home visiting family. She has an old boyfriend up there too, I think I may have gotten cucked last night.... I am actually really turned on by it.

bwjohnson9 said:
Hey, Yes she knows that I have posted pics of her on here. At first I didn't tell her but after I got such a good response I decided to tell her while we were having sex, and of course all of you guys know how long I've been talking about wanting to see her with another man; she was shocked at first but then was rather turned on, she got really wet. She likes the idea of other guys looking at her. She will make comments to me that she "turned a few heads" on her jog this morning.

Anyway, last night was a really long night, didn't sleep a wink, she has been away for 2 weeks now back up at her home visiting family. She has an old boyfriend up there too, I think I may have gotten cucked last night.... I am actually really turned on by it.

what make you think so? Has she given any indications that she has been playing away? Please details