• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Think my GF wants a bigger cock

• Thread starterbwjohnson9
  • Start date
So it's been confirmed; my girlfriend cucked me last night with one of her ex boyfriends. I don't have all the details yet as she is not back in town yet, currently she's on her way. She knows it is a fantasy of mine to see her with another man, I remind her about it every chance I get. This has been a work in progress and has taken a while to evolve to this point. My only concern was that she wasn't completely clear with me what she was going to do, however she made obvious hints in her conversation with me last night and texts, also I wish I could have been there to see her take and enjoy another cock. Don't know what to think right now. I was so anxious thinking about her getting fucked that I didn't sleep at all. Not anxious in a crazy way, but I think most of you can relate, more of an anxious excitement.

She went up to visit her family and has been gone for about 2.5 weeks. During this time I've done my thing and she has done hers. We text, facetime, talk every night and both of us were extremely horny, talking about how bad we wanted each other etc.... I asked her if she had kept up her jogging routine up there and she said yes, then said, "I've turned a few heads". I asked if she was wearing the tight shorts and Underarmour Sports Bra I bought her, which she looks drop dead gorgeous in and she said yes. I replied, "I like it baby, keep doing it, you know my fantasy". (she knows I like her to wear sexy outfits because the attention she gets from other men drives me wild). Then she dropped her first hint (looking back I can see it now), she simply said, "I think I will", then told me how horny she was and how much she wanted my cock inside her. We kept talking about this then she brought up a "guy friend", that she hadn't seen in a long time and that she was going to meet him out and grab a bite to eat and a drink. I asked for some more info on just who this guy was, and she slowly kinda got around to telling me that she had dated him in the past. I was like, "Really", (all the while trying not to seem confrontational or anxious). I jokingly told her to wear something sexy and then asked her if she was planning on wearing panties. Of course she told me to "hush" and "does it matter if I wear panties or not???" I reminded her again about my cuckold fantasy, to which she shrugged it off and simply said "I know babe". Now being completely honest I didn't really think anything would become of this b/c she was visiting her family and I assumed she would be back home at a decent hour.

I talked to her on the phone around 8pm last night and she was on her way to a nearby bar. Later I got a text saying she was having a good time and had met up with some more old friends. I hesitated but I had to ask, how is David (not his real name of course) doing? She said he was doing good and they had been talking most of the night and where having a great time (and drinking a good bit based on how sloppy her spelling was in the texts). I just replied "awesome". The whole time I was thinking in the back of my mind that she might actually do it tonight, which made me more than a little uncomfortable and pretty nervous as well. I tried watching TV, surfing the internet, but I just couldn't keep my mind off of what she was doing, (or if someone was doing her). Midnight rolled around and I hadn't heard anything from her so I sent her another text which took her about 45 min to answer. She said they were still out and she was having a good time. Then my mind got the better of me and I flat out texted her, "you getting some cock tonight"? Another 30 to 45 mins past and her reply was simply a smiley face :). A while later I texted her again wanting to know if she made it home, but I didn't get a reply, so I spent the whole night wondering what she was doing, time passes really slowly in those situations.

This morning around 10:30am I got a text saying that she was sorry that she missed my message and yes she was fine, and was on her way back home. "On her way back home" I thought.... I asked her where she stayed last night, and she said "David's house". This prompted me calling her to figure out what was going on, (I had a pretty good idea though, and I was turned on by the thought that she may have finally done it). She said that she went to his house b/c it was closer and she had been drinking. Then I just asked her if anything happened b/t them, and she said yes, my heart sank at first, but then I reminded myself that this is what I wanted to happen for so long, I was the one who made it completely clear that I wanted her to cuckold me. She told me she loved me right after that, and I said it back to her. I asked her how far they went, she said they had sex. Still in a state of shock I needed more details, she told me that when they got back to his place they drank a few more beers, sat down on the couch and started talking, then touching (he put his hand on her thigh), then moved in and kissed her and she didn't resist. She was wearing a short skirt with some sort of top, I don't know what you call those things, and said that he rubbed her thigh making his way to her inner thigh before brushing up against her pussy, which she said was dripping wet, (and no, she wasn't wearing panties). My jaw dropped with each additional detail she gave. I didn't know how to respond. He eventually slid a few fingers in her and she said it felt so good she couldn't stop, taking off her her shirt and bra, letting him grope her tits and suck on her nipples, before leaning her back on the couch and holding her thighs up so he could taste her pussy. She said she came in his mouth. I asked if she sucked his dick and she said yes, and I asked how big it was and if it was bigger than mine to which she said yes and thought it was maybe 8 inches and really thick and uncut (my jaw dropped even more after hearing this). She was on her knees sucking his cock while he stood in front of her then he told her to sit back on the couch which she did, and spread her legs, he got down on his knees to be at the same height as her pussy and slid his cock inside her. I immediately asked her if they used a condom, and she said no.... My Mind Was Blown, a guy was fucking my girl bareback, but she said he was clean.... And to be honest I liked the idea of her getting it bareback, she loves getting creampied. Anyway trying to compare him to me I asked her how it felt having another cock inside her besides mine, she said that she loves them both, his was bigger and did fill her up a little more than mine but she said that she loved it, even though it hurt a little. He fucked her for a while and in multiple positions, she said she thinks she came maybe 4 or 5 times. Even though I knew the answer to the question I asked anyway, "where did he cum", she replied "inside me". Was it a big load? She said yes, it was leaking out of her. So she slept over there with him and said they had sex again this morning before she left, and she took another load in her pussy.

She keeps telling me that she loves me and I believe her. I think she liked the experience, and as the day has progressed and I have had time to process what happened I am feeling more comfortable with the situation too. I just wish that she would have been the one to let me know that she was going to fuck him, b/c I'm sure she knew it was going to happen, and I wished she would have just sent me a text saying she was going back to his place so I would have at least known where she was. The other thing is that at least for the first time I wanted to be present when it happened and I wasn't so that kind of has me bummed out a bit and finally she has no pics, I wanted pics to see, I thought that was common courtesy. I can't wait till she gets home, I'll be pounding that pussy hard tonight. What do you guys think about it?

Reactions: Eamdaniel
So she's had her first experience now. Last night we talked about it and I will admit I got rock hard and we had amazing sex. Today she said she feels a little guilty about it and now. I told her that it was okay, and that it was what I wanted her to do. But now there seems to be a weird feeling between us. Anyone else had this issue after sharing her for the first time. I'm just thinking she needs to be reassured that I'm not mad and not planning on holding this over her head. Comments appreciated.

She is just working through it in her head. Encouraging her is the best you can do for her and talking about it without forcing her to talk about it. Do it on her terms. Other than that did she have a great time? It is hard for her to believe that you and her are going to be okay with this type of relationship, reprogramming of her upbringing. Be supportive and let her know that it is okay to like it and want to do it because you enjoy it as well. Where would you like to see her go with this?

Thanks for the reply. She did admit that she had a really enjoyed hooking up (fucking) him but I think she is hesitant to say that she loved it b/c she is trying to see how I am going to react to her comments. She told me he had a really nice dick, thought it was probably about 8 inch long and thick. She also made another comment about him being uncut. Furthermore the fact that she came 4 or 5 times leads me to believe she loved it. I think she's a little nervous about admitting it though. My dick isn't small by any means so I'm pretty comfortable from that aspect. I've been very upfront with her, telling her that it gets me off to hear the "details", and that I'm glad she had this experience. I even told her I would like to see her do it again. I really get off on the fact that she got fucked and creampied, for me that is a huge turn on. I would like for her to feel comfortable enough to continue down this path, and I am enjoying the possibility of a cuckold relationship, not necessarily chastity for me but I like the fact that she can fuck other guys and know that I won't use it against her to fuck other girls or end our relationship. If it goes in a more swinger type relationship then that's fine but I am completely content with her.

Bwjohnson,

Good to hear you persisted in your attempts to convince your woman friend that it's her right and prerogative to fuck other men, and good to hear you finally succeeded. Meaning, she finally succeeded in overcoming her conviction that because she is "your" friend, she couldn't seek... and find... sexual satisfaction with other men.

bwjohnson9 said:
.... I don't have all the details yet as she is not back in town yet, currently she's on her way. She knows it is a fantasy of mine to see her with another man, I remind her about it every chance I get.

Good work...

bwjohnson9 said:
.... My only concern was that she wasn't completely clear with me what she was going to do ....

If you want your woman to date, seduce and fuck other men, you'll have to acknowledge her autonomy in doing that in her own way. Most likely she didn't know in advance exactly how she would do it because... to be as technical as possible... it was a feedback process involving nonlinear interaction with her prospective lover.

More later... I gotta' go do something else.

—Custer

Thanks Custer, I agree with you on the idea she needs autonomy, these kind of things happen in the spur of the moment and you have to just go with the flow. I think that I had a moment of insecurity when I found out she got fucked, likely b/c I didn't think she would go through with it. Now that I got over the "first time shock effect" and after we have talked about it more and our relationship I'm very comfortable with her doing what she wants and actually encouraging her even more.

This is one of the hottest stories that I've read. I would love to be her bull and have her tell you that she was fucking me.
Do you have any pictures of her in workout clothes or the bra and panties that she wears to work?

Are you planning on marrying this girl? If so, proposing after one of her fuck sessions would be appropriate to send the right message to her!

far2easy said:
Are you planning on marrying this girl? If so, proposing after one of her fuck sessions would be appropriate to send the right message to her!

Definitely going to put a ring on her finger.

That's great news!! Shoot me an email sometime! I have a lot of new pics and stories to share with you.

Tokyocouple said:
That's great news!! Shoot me an email sometime! I have a lot of new pics and stories to share with you.

Sounds good to me, I will send ya an email shortly

bwjohnson9 said:
Thanks Custer.

You're welcome...

bwjohnson9 said:
I agree with you on the idea she needs autonomy. These kind of things happen in the spur of the moment and you have to just go with the flow.

Autonomy, yes. But I suspect, actually, that most — perhaps the vast majority of — first-time seductions happen as a result of carefully-calibrated flirting, leading to psychologically- and physically-closer interaction, possibly including close dancing if there's a band and dance floor, as the prospect responds favorably, finally leading to... well... fucking.

That is, the whole mating dance does not happen "spur of the moment." It's the nonlinear feedback process I mentioned — which, admittedly, may have been the least-romantic of all possible ways to put it.

bwjohnson9 said:
I think that I had a moment of insecurity when I found out she got fucked, likely b/c I didn't think she would go through with it.

More likely your sudden feelings of insecurity were caused by YOUR woman, whom you were accustomed to saying stuff like "no, no, I don't want or need anyone but YOU baby...", suddenly sashaying right out there and fucking another man.

And, finding she liked it... a lot.

bwjohnson9 said:
Now that I got over the "first time shock effect" and after we have talked about it more, and about our relationship, I'm very comfortable with her doing what she wants and [continuing to encourage] her even more.

Awright. Sounds like you've recovered well...

bwjohnson9 said:
[I'm] definitely going to put a ring on her finger.

Good man. That'll be doing the right thing.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
You're welcome...

Autonomy, yes. But I suspect, actually, that most — perhaps the vast majority of — first-time seductions happen as a result of carefully-calibrated flirting, leading to psychologically- and physically-closer interaction, possibly including close dancing if there's a band and dance floor, as the prospect responds favorably, finally leading to... well... fucking.

That is, the whole mating dance does not happen "spur of the moment." It's the nonlinear feedback process I mentioned — which, admittedly, may have been the least-romantic of all possible ways to put it.

More likely your sudden feelings of insecurity were caused by YOUR woman, whom you were accustomed to saying stuff like "no, no, I don't want or need anyone but YOU baby...", suddenly sashaying right out there and fucking another man.

And, finding she liked it... a lot.

You hit the nail on the head.

Well, I just bought her an anklet, its doesn't say anything on it or have symbols. Figured I would be discreet about it, I'm sure people will get the idea.

bwjohnson9 said:
Well, I just bought her an anklet, its doesn't say anything on it or have symbols. Figured I would be discreet about it, I'm sure people will get the idea.

Good move. Is your woman friend familiar with the significance of a (right) anklet...?

Congratulations! That's awe some to hear man! Hope everything continues to go well.

Custer Laststand said:
Good move. Is your woman friend familiar with the significance of a (right) anklet...?

I told her what it meant last night. She didn't know that it can be interpreted that way. She is okay with it though, and I actually ordered her a second one after I got her to measure around her ankle.

I have a pretty hot one I got for my wife that has the letters S.L.U.T hanging off of it. Think I posted a few pics of her wearing it before.

bwjohnson9 said:
I told her what it meant last night. She didn't know that it can be interpreted that way. She is okay with it though, and I actually ordered her a second one after I got her to measure around her ankle.

Cool.

I've noticed gold ankle chains aren't exactly cheap. Your woman friend should appreciate your generosity in assisting her with "pursuing her interest" in increased sexual satisfaction...

Tokyocouple said:
I have a pretty hot one I got for my wife that has the letters S.L.U.T hanging off of it. Think I posted a few pics of her wearing it before.

Really...? That seems sort of... well... blatant for everyday wear. Does your wife wear her "slut" ankle chain when she's out grocery shopping and otherwise batting around town...?

She doesn't wear it all the time. But ankle chains are a pretty popular accessory nowadays so we got this one to set things apart. The letters are small but if the guy is looking close enough (which they always are!) it will clear up any question and he can get right to flirting. She hasn't gone out alone much lately so no need for her to wear it as we have been meeting other guys pretty often now.