• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thinking About It But No Idea How..

• Thread starterBIGCalifas
  • Start date
BIGCalifas said:
Damn...how did that work out? She loves my cock, it's 7 inches, thick and uncut but I'd love to see her with a bigger and fatter cock in her.

It was cool but he didn't try hard enough even though he knew we were looking for something long term. He wanted my wife to take the lead instead of just working with her. So it fell apart.

BIGCalifas said:
For starters, distance. He reached out to her first and started way too fast and she hated it. When I found out, I reached out to his wife and told her how much I miss what we did together and how great it was and that my only regret was that I never fucked her and she loved it. So he and I started swapping picks and even though my wife knows and loves knowing that they got off on it she does not seem big on the idea of making the trip just to make that happen.

That's the one thing guys don't realize, you don't have to be so desperate for the pussy, it'll get there if you just act normal. If your normal is desperation, it'll never get there anyway! Just look for somebody more local and let them know it's not just about fucking when you first see each other.

cpl4fun13 said:
That's the one thing guys don't realize, you don't have to be so desperate for the pussy, it'll get there if you just act normal. If your normal is desperation, it'll never get there anyway! Just look for somebody more local and let them know it's not just about fucking when you first see each other.
You nailed it, he was too desperate and he scared my wife off. We fucked around with them so often that my and I cared about them and trusted them and my wife loved and got off how hard he made him and how she made her but the way he approached turned my wife off. WE were down for anything and everything, especially with them but his actions screwed things up.

It happens and it sucks when it does. It's tough finding good people!

Users who are viewing this thread