Thinking About It But No Idea How..

• Thread starterBIGCalifas
  • Start date

BIGCalifas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 31, 2018
A few years ago, my wife and I started messing around with another couple. The first time it happened the girls started kissing and fingering each other. My wife noticed that we were both getting hard so they told us to jerk off. We started to and then the girls gave each other a look and crawled over to us, his wife to me and my wife to me. It was incredible. My dick got harder watching her suck him off and vice versa. We messed around like that for some time but we never fucked each others wives. That was the agreement. I know that there were a couple of times that I would catch the three of them together and again, it was just a big turn on. My wife and I continued to mess around with other women and a couple of their husbands but nothing like that. Years later, the husband has been reaching out to me and to my wife talking about how much he wanted to fuck her then and even more so now. He and I have swapped pics without the wives knowledge but we are trying to set it up to where it's just the three of us. Me and him with his wife and him and me with my wife. On top of this, we've even talked about sucking each other, something his wife has dreamt about and something my wife has joke about.
Your thoughts?

Reactions: Nazareth
Enjoy it while is lasts and really, if you want it and your wives seem open just tell them so you can get the show on the road. :D Take lots of pics. ;)

Reactions: toolman2c
BIGCalifas said:
A few years ago, my wife and I started messing around with another couple. The first time it happened the girls started kissing and fingering each other. My wife noticed that we were both getting hard so they told us to jerk off. We started to and then the girls gave each other a look and crawled over to us, his wife to me and my wife to me. It was incredible. My dick got harder watching her suck him off and vice versa. We messed around like that for some time but we never fucked each others wives. That was the agreement. I know that there were a couple of times that I would catch the three of them together and again, it was just a big turn on. My wife and I continued to mess around with other women and a couple of their husbands but nothing like that. Years later, the husband has been reaching out to me and to my wife talking about how much he wanted to fuck her then and even more so now. He and I have swapped pics without the wives knowledge but we are trying to set it up to where it's just the three of us. Me and him with his wife and him and me with my wife. On top of this, we've even talked about sucking each other, something his wife has dreamt about and something my wife has joke about.
Your thoughts?
I would love to see how you all look. Its sounds hot

just do it.

The fact so many years later, they both fuck to the thought of what we all did together is incredibly hot. I mean, it went on for years and it was almost a weekly thing. We lost touch for a while and he started the conversation again. He, they, did not know that my wife and I continued to fuck around with other couples but most women, lots of women. And then when he told me that his wife thought about him sucking me off, while I ate her pussy got my mind running. I'll be honest, I've thought about sucking cock as well. Now it is a matter of getting together.

Reactions: Nazareth and toolman2c
Yeah, everybody wants to relive good times!

I think you have a pretty ideal situation. The only advice I may offer is to 'ease' back into the relationship with them, assuming you start getting together again. In other words, don't expect everything to happen that first time. If it does, that would be great, of course, but if it takes 2-3-4 times to get her totally comfortable to the idea of you sucking the guy off and/or trading partners, just be patient.
In the meantime, I'd totally enjoy watching the girls work each other over, and watching her give head!

Nazareth said:
Yeah, everybody wants to relive good times!

I think you have a pretty ideal situation. The only advice I may offer is to 'ease' back into the relationship with them, assuming you start getting together again. In other words, don't expect everything to happen that first time. If it does, that would be great, of course, but if it takes 2-3-4 times to get her totally comfortable to the dea of you sucking the guy off and/or trading partners, just be patient.
In the meantime, I'd totally enjoy watching the girls work each other over, and watching her give head!
I know, I get off on just thinking about the things that we did with them and it happened almost every weekend. We even took couples weekends together and we'd end up in the same room going at it. But we never swapped. The girls did all sorts of stuff together but the more that we got comfortable with the situation, we'd hit a certain point in the evening where we would just get naked and wait for the girls to do their thing and come over to the couch, bed, pool table, not tube to join us...we'd check each others dicks out of course, and we even reached out and did a little tugging, we even went so far as to lick one another's ball while he was fucking his wife and my and I were eating her pussy and vice versa and I a managed to lick his veiny shaft but I really just want to suck on his dick alone or with them.

Hedoesntknow said:
I need to figure out how to post some pics. But we are both Mexican American. I'm 6"4 and she is 5"7. I'm a big guy, but I've been lifting all of my life 7.5 inches uncut and she is a knock out. Dark hair, big lips a big ass, 34C tits and a pussy that just begs for more and more.

BIGCalifas said:
The fact so many years later, they both fuck to the thought of what we all did together is incredibly hot. I mean, it went on for years and it was almost a weekly thing. We lost touch for a while and he started the conversation again. He, they, did not know that my wife and I continued to fuck around with other couples but most women, lots of women. And then when he told me that his wife thought about him sucking me off, while I ate her pussy got my mind running. I'll be honest, I've thought about sucking cock as well. Now it is a matter of getting together.
Have both you guys discussed getting back together with your wives? If so are they game? Not clear on what the obstacles are.
You sound like you have quite a to do list if and when you reconnect. Hope it works out four guys. Do figure out how to post pictures so you can share your adventure with us.

BIGCalifas said:
I need to figure out how to post some pics. But we are both Mexican American. I'm 6"4 and she is 5"7. I'm a big guy, but I've been lifting all of my life 7.5 inches uncut and she is a knock out. Dark hair, big lips a big ass, 34C tits and a pussy that just begs for more and more.
Sounds pretty good. I suggest asking someone who has posted pics on this forum for advice on how to post your and your wife's pics.

zippless said:
Have both you guys discussed getting back together with your wives? If so are they game? Not clear on what the obstacles are.
You sound like you have quite a to do list if and when you reconnect. Hope it works out four guys. Do figure out how to post pictures so you can share your adventure with us.
The thing is that we kind of moved on but thanks to FB, he started reaching out to her directly, which my wife did not like. She told me about it and my first reaction was to get mad but then he and I talked and the conversation reminded about how hot it all was. So he and started swapping pics, stories and at times we would get so turned on by the memories and the talks that he and I would admit about how often we wanted to blow each other back and how we much we thought about the all of us fucking around including he and I fucking around with each other.

cpl4fun13 said:
Enjoy it while is lasts and really, if you want it and your wives seem open just tell them so you can get the show on the road. :D Take lots of pics. ;)
I like that photo pf yours with your cock buried deep and a handful of ass, it reminds me of all of the time my buddy would fuck his right next to us and I could see his dick slide in and out of her pussy while my wife licked both her pussy and his shaft and balls. I got in there with her a couple of times and although I like his shaft and sucked on his balls I never got to feel his dick in my mouth or watch his dick buried in my wife's pussy. What about you?

BIGCalifas said:
I like that photo pf yours with your cock buried deep and a handful of ass, it reminds me of all of the time my buddy would fuck his right next to us and I could see his dick slide in and out of her pussy while my wife licked both her pussy and his shaft and balls. I got in there with her a couple of times and although I like his shaft and sucked on his balls I never got to feel his dick in my mouth or watch his dick buried in my wife's pussy. What about you?

That's actually my wife with another man..... :oops::D;)

BIGCalifas said:
The thing is that we kind of moved on but thanks to FB, he started reaching out to her directly, which my wife did not like. She told me about it and my first reaction was to get mad but then he and I talked and the conversation reminded about how hot it all was. So he and started swapping pics, stories and at times we would get so turned on by the memories and the talks that he and I would admit about how often we wanted to blow each other back and how we much we thought about the all of us fucking around including he and I fucking around with each other.
So, what's the problem...? Why not get together again with your friends, and carry out the activities you've been fantasizing about...?

cpl4fun13 said:
That's actually my wife with another man..... :oops::D;)
Damn...how did that work out? She loves my cock, it's 7 inches, thick and uncut but I'd love to see her with a bigger and fatter cock in her.

BIGCalifas said:
Damn...how did that work out? She loves my cock, it's 7 inches, thick and uncut but I'd love to see her with a bigger and fatter cock in her.

Custer Laststand said:
So, what's the problem...? Why not get together again with your friends, and carry out the activities you've been fantasizing about...?
For starters, distance. He reached out to her first and started way too fast and she hated it. When I found out, I reached out to his wife and told her how much I miss what we did together and how great it was and that my only regret was that I never fucked her and she loved it. So he and I started swapping picks and even though my wife knows and loves knowing that they got off on it she does not seem big on the idea of making the trip just to make that happen.

Reactions: oppor
Hedoesntknow said:

BIGCalifas said:
For starters, distance. .......... So [my friend] and I started swapping picks, and even though my wife knows, and loves knowing that [our friends] got off on it, she does not seem big on the idea of making the trip just to make that happen.
If your wife is not a "travelin' woman" (some people really don't like to travel), you might consider suggesting to your friends they make the trip to your place sometime when it's feasible and you both can make some time, and offer to split the travel costs with them.

I see you found out how to post photos, BTW. Looks good....