• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

This Black Cock's for you in Mid-TN

• Thread starterequippedblk
  • Start date

equippedblk

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2004
Fayetteville, NC
Ok, here goes. 29y/o black male residing in Nashville, TN. 6ft 185lbs with 8 by 6 inches of hard black meat supported by a 6-pack of ripped abs. Experienced and willing to play. I am married but wife is cool with sharing me. I love being video taped and photo graphed. Love group sex and would love to find a couple in the area for regular meetings. D/D free, social drinker, and happy to annouce that I am cigarette free. Health care professional.

Sexually, I love the taste of sweet white pussy and toes. Very passionate lover, great kisser, and driven by a desire to give orgasms. I have great stamina and multi-orgasmic. I love the female form, lips, hair, eyes, curvy hips, scent, feet, and everything else that makes a woman so special and worthy of attention from a man. My white wife is well fucked and cherished; if you call on me, yours will be too.

equippedblk@yahoo.com
equippedblk YIM

Nice cock, ever get to Louisville?

Louisville

Thanks for the interest. I do get to Louisville periodically, but would love a reason to drive up more often. :wink:

equippedblk@yahoo.com

Yes you are indeed equipped! How many white girls have you stretched with that baby maker?

WOW

Mmmmmm - now you work out don't you honey? Look at those abs ... and that gorgeous cock!!

That's the sort of body that makes us white girls want to drop to our knees and show our appreciation :lol:

Just How Many?

TinaTauntsWhiteBoys said:
Yes you are indeed equipped! How many white girls have you stretched with that baby maker?

WOW

Thanks doll, I appreciate the kind words. As far as the number of white girls go, well honestly, I don't really know. Maybe I should sit down one day, and try to remember all of my encounters(note: I am in no way attempting to brag, as I am aware that the more encounters, the greater the chances of contracting a STD which I am also free of).

Anyway, since you asked, let's talk about this for a sec. First of all, white pussy is like crack. All it takes is one time. I got my first piece of white pussy back in 1993 while serving in the military. Awesome, one word description of the encounter. Petite blonde babe from Iowa with the tightest, most shallow pussy I had ever felt. It's was like that shit in the movie Pulp Fiction. When she opened the pearly white gates, her pussy just beamed. Talk about some bling bling. Anyway, she couldn't even take it all. I had about an inch that I couldn't fit in her. For me that's all it took just that one encounter.

After that initial encounter, I got what I could, you know. I had a string of encounters here and there nothing steady, just single guy fun. Mostly white girls, a few other varieties, like Mexican, Panamanian, and of course sistas. None were as fulfilling as white chicks.

In January 2000, I found this website, after looking online for an interracial site focused on encounters. At the time I was in a "white pussy drought". Nashville, is a cool place and all and even friendly to interracial, but alot of what goes on here is done after dark. I struggled finding people that were down with IR in this area until I joined the Dark Cavern. At the time is was like 20 bucks for a year's subscription. Anyway, things really took off after that and white pussy became a staple around my crib. Weekends were dedicated to venturing out under the cloak of darkness to a motel or a cpl's house for a black stud house call. Weekdays were for training up for the next encounter. Nothing is better than peeling your clothes off in front of a white couples to reveal a huge, engorged, shaved black cock and a well built body. The look of awe on their faces is enough to justify all the hardwork.

In the final analysis, I really don't know how many I have been with. I am just thankful that I am still in good health with no regrets and a lifetime of memories.

Equippedblk

Working out

TeenSlut said:
Mmmmmm - now you work out don't you honey? Look at those abs ... and that gorgeous cock!!

That's the sort of body that makes us white girls want to drop to our knees and show our appreciation :lol:

Thanks for the interest and compliments. As a matter of fact I do work out. Not as much as I should, but enough to stay fit. Besides, the competition out here is stiff. There are tons of brothas on here and most are well endowed. So you have to give yourself an edge, something that jumps out at your intended audience besides another big black cock.

For me it's a preception thing as well. My perception of a black stud is a well endowed, well built, dominant, alpha type man. That's the image I've always tried to conform to. Anyway, thanks alot, I am pleased that you appreciate my hardwork and form.

Equippedblk

Hi

Hi, I started a post under the Wife Pics section. Darkman told me I should write to you and tell you how much I fantasize about getting a big black cock in my little white hands and squeezing your shaft until it is all hard and shiney. I really need to have your black balls empty thier seed deep in my white slut pussy until I can feel it leaking out of my swollen stretched cunt and running down my legs.

you are one sexy man :wink:

Yum Yum

Just checking you out makes me get wet.

Sexy

athenia said:
Quite the contrary, Athenia. Although I apreciate your compliment I must say that I have seen your posts and if there is anyone on here that is sexy it would be you. When I look at your posts, I think to myself, "man I'd love to loose myself inside of her". Thanks babe, and stay sweet. :D

Re: Yum Yum

tracy4black said:
Just checking you out makes me get wet.

Tracy babe, the brothas can't get enough of you either. That slim fit athletic body of yours is hot! Thanks for the interest, kind words, and time it took to post.

equippedblk

By the way, in case you are wondering, you are a perfect 10.0 in my book!

Re: Sexy

equippedblk said:
athenia said:
Quite the contrary, Athenia. Although I apreciate your compliment I must say that I have seen your posts and if there is anyone on here that is sexy it would be you. When I look at your posts, I think to myself, "man I'd love to loose myself inside of her". Thanks babe, and stay sweet. :D
ahhh thank you baby...mmm love to fill ya inside me baby..kisses

Chicaog Black Guy Seeking A Female

Hi,

My name is Claude. I am a black guy in the Chicago area. If you would like meet for a great time e-mail me at Chicagoblkguy4u@hotmail.com

Attachments

• chocolate_dick5.jpg
    chocolate_dick5.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 4,106
:) :)

gotta say Baby thats one impressive bit of manhood
too bad you arent Down Under, I surecould use some of that to fill me up with. Bye for now

Attachments

• ally_2.jpg
    ally_2.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 3,593
Solid black steel. I'd love to see the muscles in your strong thighs and ass flex while you pound that long beautifully curved hard black cock into my wife's white ass.

Equipped black

Boy you sure are, looking at your pic makes my belly tingle and vagina dampen, if only!
Jo

dayam! what a cock!!!

Equippedblk, where have I been ? Goodness, you're only 70 miles north of me and I'm just now discovering you. So close, and so alluring.

Do you ever make it to any of the danceclubs in Printers Alley ??

Cheryl

mmmm

Your cock is sooo lovely, I'd love to lick n suck you.

Users who are viewing this thread