• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

This is my side of the story

• Thread starterMJA
  • Start date

Do you think I got off

• Better then I ever had

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • More times then I could remember

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

MJA

Anybody who has read my husbands side of the story "2yrs and she's still getting it" should read this .

more

Oh God, I had never been so scared in my life. I was shaking so much and I did'nt know WTF that I was going to do. I was really pissed at my husband too.
I was so scared that I did'nt answer anything those guys said behind that door.
They kept on asking me to open it and their was noway in hell that I was going too.
Everything that I was brought up to believe in was going through my head.
I could never do anything like this. Only a slut could do it and I was far from that.
My husband then came to the door and wanted in but I did'nt open it for him either.
I cried for hours it seemed but it was just minutes. I finally let my husband in and told him to tell those guys to leave.
My husband would'nt do it and kept on telling me how much I'd love it and to do it.
He said he wanted to watch them fuck me and I got mad calling him a pervert.
I told him that he was sick and that I would never do it.
Icried till I could'nt cry anymore.
My husband then started to feel me up and that made me even more pissed at him. I did'nt want him to touch meat all. I was so fucking pissed at him for doing what he had done.Those guys were at the door asking us to open it again.
my husband started feeling me up and I felt sick to my stomach. I was going to get sick I thought.
Then my husband got between my legs and started rubbing my ........ and it made me feel better. My juices were flowing and soon he had me up and bent over the sink.
He fucked me really hard and fast and I got off as he did me that way then he pulled out and had me turn around and he cummed on my chest then had me sucking his cock . he was really hard and excited .
He then went for the door and opened it and walked out.
Oh shit, here's those guys looking at me with these grins on their faces and their comming towards me.
I got up off my knees real fast but could hardly stand up my legs were shaking.
I then said please dont touch me . I dont want to do anything.
those guys laughed and went right for me and started playing with me. I'm so tickelish that I could of just busted out laughing but I did everything I could to keep from doing so
God how could I be in this position In a motel bathroom with 2 big black guys feeling me up.
Stop please stop, I can't . that's what I said over and over or at least that's what I thought I was saying
Those guys were saying all kinds of nasty things to me and I finally started laughing and I could'nt stop.
I was then lifted up off my feet and carried out to the bed.

I'll get to it later

sorry but I gotta go so I'll get to it later

I was shocked that I was lifted up like that

since I'm what my husband calls a fat ass, Ihavent always been this heavy,
I remember telling them to stop and that I couldnt do this. I was so embarressed that I did'nt want them to look at my body but they kept telling me that I looked so hot and they would'nt stop feeling me up,
My husband was recording me as I was being carried and I was fucking pissed that he was and still am. The last thing I wanted was to have a tape of my fat ass going around.
I told my husband to get rid of it and I tried to tell those guys to stop. I was done.
They would'nt listen and my husband just let them do what they were doing. once again I got mad at my husband then he took off to get a can of pop.
Fuck here I was alone with these guys now and they wasted notime getting naked.
They had there big black cocks out waving them in front of me and asking me what I thought.
I was scared as hell because I'd never seen any cocks that big before and here they were in my face. They wanted me to suck on them and I said I couldnt and did'nt want too.
Then I remember one of the guys turning me over then trying to stick his cock inside of me. I was so tensed up that I must of felt like a virgin to him and that was turning him on.
He then got it in me some before he grabbed my legs and pulled them up to his shoulders.
Isaid please go slow and do'nt hurt me. I remember saying that he needed to put on a rubber first.
The other guy had ahold of my arms and was rubbing his cock in my face so I made sure my eyes were shut .
I was getting pounded by the biggest cock inside of me and it hurt when he got it in so far. I tried to get one of my arms away from the other guy so that I could stop the guy that was fucking me from going too deep.
I was getting fucked so hard and couldnt stop it from happening that my body went limp and I remember then that it started to feel real good too.
My clit was rubbing against his cock and it did'nt take long after that to cum.
My body started to quiver and shake uncontrollably and I had juices comming out of me that I had never known to do like that.
I was moaning and making sounds too that I'd never made before too.
I then started to suck on the cock that had been rubbing on my face and that made the guy real happy. He grabbed me by the back of my head and tilted it back so that he could stick his cock in my mouth even further.
He let go of my arms too which were now numb or asleep and he told me to grab his cock.
I was getting fucked totally and was ready to cum again.

hot baby

sounds like you really got it going on:kissass:

here I was ready to cum again

but this one was so intense. I never felt one like that comming on to where I started screaming
I was about to get off like never before and it happened so fast yet it kept going and going. I squirted for the first time in my life and did'nt know it at first.

these guys then switched places and I was now sucking on this real big and wet cock. The taste of it was from me and thats the first time that I'd tasted myself.
I was getting fucked even harder by this guy as he pounded my ,,,,,,, and it felt so fucking good.
Then as I was sucking on on that cock it filled my mouth full of cum. I gagged
on it before being told to swallow it all down.
i did just what he wanted and could'nt believe that I did. one of them was pinching my nipples really hard and that felt so good too.
I then saw my husband watching. I did;nt know that he had come back and he was smiling at me and I remember smiling at him.
The guy that I was sucking on got up and the guy that was fucking me turned me over and started to do me doggiestlyle. That felt even better because it was hitting me in the right spots and I knew that it was gona make me explode.
my husband then came over and got right in front of me with his hard little cock. I grabbed it and held on to it tight as my body was trying to get ready for the explosion that was gona soon happen.
I then pulled my husbands cock to my mouth and I took it all for the first time.
It was so easy to do since it felt so much smaller then the cocks that I had sucked on.
my husband even noticed that I had taken it all too. He then pounded his cock in my mouth real fast as I gagged on it.
the guy that was fucking me was playing with my asshole and I reached back afew times to stop him from doing that then he started to pull hiss cock out and slapping it on my ass and ....... he teased me to where Id tell him to put it back in. I stopped sucking my husbands cock while this took place which made my husband kinda mad but he did;;nt know why.
Then all of a sudden the guy fucking me pulls out then sticks his big cock into my ass and I tried to pull away but couldnt.
I screamed then said no, it hurts. but he buried me into the bed and didnt move, God I'd never had a cock in my ass before then and I was so tensed and scared.
He told me to relax and dont fight it, I did of course and that made it hurt but soon I did;nt feel any pain, but I acted like I did.
He then started to fuck me , not deep but slow

sorry Ive got to go. anybody like this so far? this part is really embarressing

yea baby im lovin your story. and by the way, your ass is fantastic. xx

I'm enjoying it so far, and especially like the way you describe your raw emotions and how you elaborate on how you were feeling throughout your experience. Plus, its good to hear a womans point of view because just as you have described, its not all fun and games, or happy go lucky the way most men like to retell an actual account. Like you said, it wasn't something you were willing to do, but the circumstances of the situation kind of ****** you to react to what was going on in your surroundings and you ended up enjoying the encounter. ( I may be jumping ahead, but really am anticipating the rest of your story). thanx4sharing.

how about some pics of this hot booty girl

got to see what your reading about . Is she hot or what. cumon lets hear some :kissass:

Attachments

• vlcsnap-37293.jpg
    vlcsnap-37293.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 885
  • vlcsnap-21x6383.jpg
    vlcsnap-21x6383.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 783
Last edited by a moderator:
My head was spinning

I was so embarressed and it felt so degrading too. I was making sounds like I was farting and felt like I was going to shit at first.
It just happened so fast and noway could I get his cock out of me.
I think I even cried some but it seemed to turn him on. He never went deep "thank god or else ? " he grabbed my hips and pulled me back towards him then pulled me into the bed .
He then started to go alittle faster but not deep. he reassured and kept reassuring me that it with going fine,
I was in shock I think by then as he pumped his cock in my ass. I looked up at my husband and remember the look on his face. He was grinning from ear to ear then he said to keep going baby everything is going to be all right then he readjusted himself in front of me with his cock
Oh shit here we go now, I did'nt know what to expect but that guy had reached down and was rubbing my .....sy and it felt real good. His cock was going in deeper and faster too.
I think I scramed alot and was grabbing my husbands cock a nd sweezing it real tight,
It was swollen from me doing that and my husband must of liked it because he wasted no time getting off as he got his cock in my mouth and shot a real big load of cum then he pulled it out and got up off the bed.
I was getting fucked so hard then in my ass that I completely lost it.
I still can't come to words about how to describe it.
the sounds that I was making must of gotten to that guy because he started making sounds too and telling me that he was going to bust a nut. He then pulled out of me then camearound to the front of me and he told me to open wide then he jerked his cock and loads of cum went flying into my mouth and filled my mouth completely.
I was going to spit it out and he said no way baby you got to swallow it all down.

How is it so far

should I tell you more?:jerry:

fuck once asgain i fucking lost it fuck forget it now

cant fucking believe this

Last edited by a moderator:
heres my pics

hope you like them. Marry X=Mas

Attachments

• 95205ff1214.jpg
    95205ff1214.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 331
  • 5041449ff37.jpg
    5041449ff37.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 440
  • 954051dd2rr37.jpg
    954051dd2rr37.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 345
  • bbw5.jpg
    bbw5.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 421
MY HUSBAND THEN CAME OVER WITH THE BOTTLE OF bOONES fARM and I took a swig of it to wash it down .

sorry I havent finished it

been so busy that I keep putting it off but I'll get to it soon.
and maybe Ill got up enough courage to post a short but sweet movie clip.

very, very hot, can't wait to hear more!

sorry guys

so here I was with my mouth ful of cum and my husband hands me the bottle of Boones Farm and I took a big swig and swallowed it all down.

Thats something Ive only done afew times before then.
The guy really loved watching me do that because he kept telling me.
My husband was shocked that I did it and the other guy started saying that he was going to do the same as he started to really pound on my pussy .

Then after afew minutes I got another load and alot of it went on my face. that guy kept rubbing his cock on my face until I finally grabed it and put it in my mouth.
I then got up and went to the bathroom to clean up.
I remember saying thats it and those guys said " what about round two", which I said noway, Ive had enough.
Thank god I locked the door because those guys and my husband were soon knocking at the door.
I took a quick shower too and came to my senses so I thought and then dried myself off before yelling to my husband to see if they had takin off.
My husband then told me they hadnt and I told him and those guys that I wasnt coming out .
I was glad that my cloths were in the bathroom so I put them on and came out and told them all that I was done and they all started to ask me things like how was it "which I replied good" but then they were answering for me and bringing up the highlites. typical man talk and how they tore me up.

I kinda just went along with it as I swiged down that bottle of wine.
I told them thanks and that it was a one time thing and that Id never do anything like that again.
There were alot of laughs from that as they tried to tell me that it was the begining of me having sex with other guys.

Buzz from the wine

I was feeling buzzed from the bottle of wine that I had drank plus from all the drinks I had before then was making me say things and act and react differently.
I knew it but felt overpowered by what was happening and soon those guys were on me.
My husband had left again and later found out that he had gone home to get are camcorder. I did'nt know he had done that till just afew weeks ago when he played it to show me what a slut I was that nite.
He's such a perverted sneak that it makes me sick. knowing that I married to him.
I was on my knees sucking on both of their cocks as they sat or stood . they had teased me for the longest time as they rubbed around my pussy and ass but did;nt touch them, they did the same thing to my nipples too.
I wanted to tell them to play with me but I didnt and soon after that they were wanting me to tell them that I want them to fuck me and to take me with them.
They wanted me to leave with them

Users who are viewing this thread