• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

this is what my gf has said is useless

• Thread startercollegecuckold
  • Start date

collegecuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 30, 2013
Kentucky
my 22 y.o. college gf has cut me off from sex with her completely now, and here is what i have between my legs
photo.jpg

Reactions: hikawade
can i get some feedback from you all about her decision? do you agree with her cutting me off? what are your thoughts on my dick

Your girlfriend needs a real mans cock.You do have a small penis, best if you shaved to make you look boyish

See my gallery pics. My wife keeps me shaved for that exact reason, she says she can't see it otherwise. Small penis isn't a problem, fits my hand perfectly while I'm licking her to orgasm. Improve your tongue skills so she keeps you around.

It looks like a cock, just smaller. She's right to cut you off as she's gonna get no benefit from fucking that tiny thing, She actually would like to feel a cock inside her filling her pussy, not just poking at the entrance.

Users who are viewing this thread