• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

THIS is why I'm a cuckold...

cathyscuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
When I told my wife about this thread...she MADE me post this - or else I couldn't touch her for a week! What's a guy to do?

Attachments

• Just 4.JPG
    Just 4.JPG
    8.4 KB · Views: 1,176
Well your bigger than me since i'm only about 2.75 inches hard, and disappears when i'm soft. It is nice to know i'm not alone when it comes to having a small penis, and that I can chat with others who understand why I wanna be a cuckold to any woman that will be my wife. Thanks,wayne

Last edited by a moderator:
How about her?

When I told my wife about this thread...she MADE me post this - or else I couldn't touch her for a week! What's a guy to do?

Is she woprhty of more?

Can she stand a big Cock?

Show us what she looks like

Last edited by a moderator:
her pix are up in Wife pix. under Wife's First Time

Oh, she's worthy. 33 blonde..beautiful....men love her...and she's horny as can be. LOL

Shit man, that's even smaller than mine! Does your wife reguarly get bigger cock from other men?

Edit: Oops! Sorry, didn't notice this thread has been bumped!

Panty time.

put them on and accept it.

Attachments

• sissypanty1.jpg
    sissypanty1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 83
  • sissypanties2.jpg
    sissypanties2.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 88
  • sissypanties3.jpg
    sissypanties3.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 79