This Week Jeanette Will Be Going Out

• Thread starterlandj2
  • Start date

landj2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2011
Date night with perspective new owner, hoping to see some like this IMG_7009.JPG IMG_7018.JPG IMG_7035.JPG IMG_7037.JPG IMG_7041.JPG
IMG_7009.JPG IMG_7018.JPG IMG_7035.JPG IMG_7037.JPG IMG_7041.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: plugnplay, lovedice, makesmehard and 6 others
guys love running into her at the gas station when she is headed for a dateIMG_5573.JPG IMG_5559.JPG IMG_5525.JPG IMG_5571.JPG

• Love
Reactions: ricterf, wifenicolle, plugnplay and 5 others
I'm sure i can find another guy to help take some pics of me before my date. Everyone's always so willing to help out everywhere i go.

_B7A1754.jpg

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay, BigdaddyToronto, Disco-cuck and 2 others
Another nice person willing to lend a hand and take my picture, guys are always so helpful.

8.22 (2).jpg

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, Geglu, peter3811 and 2 others
soooo hot when you go out like that!

Reactions: Naughty J
I know you enjoy me flashing in public

IMG_7872.jpg

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, Geglu, VERYFINEGENTLEMAN and 2 others
It's so nice to live in Florida

flash.jpg IMG_3586.JPG IMG_3594.JPG IMG_3595.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Cundm, plugnplay, BigdaddyToronto and 5 others
Cuck, I'm taking the day off today to go out & find real cock. I think I'll wear this dress you bought me. With a few accessories & minus some others!

IMG_3539.JPG IMG_3526.JPG IMG_3538.JPG IMG_3537.JPG

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay, BigdaddyToronto, Geglu and 4 others
HAF cant wait to see pics of u out!

So yes Jeanette has been telling me for days she needs to cum on a real cock, wed she called in sick and while I was at work she texted me a few pics of when she was getting dressedFullSizeRender.jpg IMG_8153.jpg IMG_8158.jpg i see the ankle bracelet and the qos earrings. She is going on a date
hes bbc so he has a 100% chance of fucking my wife.
Our son came home early so she did have to change her dress before leaving but I got these on her way outIMG_8173.JPG IMG_8168.JPG

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay, BigdaddyToronto, peter3811 and 3 others
I can also see in the pics she isnt wearing her wedding ring, and the next text i get is from a close friend
" Hey Lee, I'm at outback for lunch and Jeanette is sitting with a big black guy at the bar his hand is rubbing her thigh!"

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, Geglu and Naughty J
I don't answer my little dick is hard, I know my wife needs real cock. The next message from my buddy is. " They were kissing, and now they are walking out, his hand is on her ass."
Again, how can I answer. The next text I get is from Jeanette again! Just a pic. She is giving herself to a black man because he has a better cockIMG_8190.jpg
IMG_8190.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: plugnplay, BigdaddyToronto, Geglu and 5 others
Yes, I did make a new friend & OMG did he please my pussy! I came at least 4 or 5 times, something your little worm cant do. My new friend plans on cumming down once a week & bring me his real cock. I may let you cum on my feet the next time he satisfies me.

Reactions: landj2
will you keep letting our friends see?

Yes! What i choose to do & what pleases my pussy is none of their business. They are just jealous, maybe they'll call me too!

Reactions: landj2
Cuck are you excited that I get to be pleased by a real cock again today, while you film and nervously play with your little cock...

messy.jpg

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay, BigdaddyToronto, peter3811 and 1 other person
YES cant wait to hear you moan as a real cock slides inside you

I think Jeanette enjoyed her day yesterdayIMG_2071.JPG IMG_2090.JPG IMG_9628.JPG IMG_9614.JPG IMG_9659.JPG he fucked her for a few hours cumming in her ***** pussy 3 times

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay, BigdaddyToronto, Geglu and 5 others
It was wonderful & about time that you were able to watch me get pleased by a real cock, one that makes me cum so hard over & over again. Then i got to feel his black seed drip outta my pussy all day.

IMG_2164.JPG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: plugnplay, BigdaddyToronto, Geglu and 2 others