• Start date

Your wife is MY CUNT

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 22, 2009
yourwifeismycunt.blogspot.com
This whole forum seems to have died...

Is it just me....

Posts have come to a damn near standstill it seems, and no new posts in pix and vids now for DAYS. Sad really, not sure if its the new format or what, but this used to be one of the most happening interracial forums EVER. Hope it's brought back to life soon before some of the best people and contributors abandon it entirely.

~T

yourwifeismycunt.blogspot.com

PS... I still love this place, not bagging on admin or anything, just observing.

On a happier note.............. Here is a few of my favorite random IR pix:

SOMETHING needs livened up around here

Attachments

• 1_Is_In___1_Waits.jpg
    1_Is_In___1_Waits.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 106
  • 0fa0a6ed938e72243b418c65d0a7d146_20100305194258_510.jpg
    0fa0a6ed938e72243b418c65d0a7d146_20100305194258_510.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 88
  • 1_(48).JPG
    1_(48).JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 1~56.jpg
    1~56.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 131
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 128
Only a very small percentage of a membership ever stay with a site after it goes to being a pay site. But if the choice the site has is to become a pay site or close down then they have to try it.

Personally I thought this was part of the Dark Cavern as a whole and that the forum was the free part of it. I figured they did that because the forum attracted folks to join the greater part of Dark Cavern. Now I guess they are looking at the forum as a standalone site that must pay its own way.

The problem with this site going the pay route is that all the content was member driven not put out by the site itself so if the members don't join or worse, leave, then what is there left to pay for?

But I also have noticed that the site is dead all of a sudden and I don't think it will turnaround all that much anytime soon. If you were to find this forum today for the first time, would you pay for it?

Norm

Yea its def gone flat what a shame

Yeah, unfortunately it may be quite a while until some signs of life start to show again, just a bummer. Maybe its all for the better in the end, we'll lose some of the lechers and fakes that contribute NOTHING to our community. If anything I'd like to see this forum gain more serious contributors that have a genuine interest in our common fetish.....

It'd be nice to see more serious people who are truthful about who they are and their place in this whole scheme. I always enjoy talking to people from all walks and hearing their interest and fascination with different aspects of this lifestyle, whether it be other black bulls, the white husband, a woman interested in going black, or just some guy curious about it all. I don't care if your looking for a serious meet or just looking to collect pictures, all I care is that the person is honest about who they are. I've never understood the whole fake who you are part of some peoples game. Some must think it's gets them better attention to claim they are female when they clearly are not, or that fronting as something or someone else gets them more respect from everyone else. If your a hubby who just fantasizes about your wife 'going black' just say so rather than try to pretend she's been doing it for years and now she's carrying her third 'black baby'.... lol. We can have just as good and stimulating a conversation if people are brutally honest with who they are and the fetishes and kinks that excite them.

In any case I'm just looking forward to an environment of serious contributors and members, I'm sure that's what the Mod's are looking for too by changing our format up here a bit, and to keep one of the best IR sites alive and running as well. It just sucks hard that the downtime such as the slump we seem to be in now has to run it's course. In the meantime, I'll keep uploading pix, providing good feedback on others posts, and try to promote good conversation about black cock and white pussy!!! I hope everyone else does the same. Hit me up anytime by the way, I'm always down to meet new people.

~T

At the moment my only regret is that most readers of the forum aren't able to blow up and view some of the pix I've attached to threads.....

se' la vie

YourWifeIsMyCunt.blogspot.com

Attachments

• Sid_7.jpg
    Sid_7.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC_0087.JPG
    DSC_0087.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_1297_h.jpg
    100_1297_h.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 77
  • sWINGER X 1449655559.jpg
    sWINGER X 1449655559.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 2108594040.jpg
    2108594040.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 89
I do...
they are very nice....
and I'm french ( my wife is american...we live in France....)

cant view pics or links unless u pay! this site is GOOOOONE

Agree, this site is gone...the decision to make it a pay site so that the users can watch their own uploads is doomed to fail. There are other forums on the net aimed at cuckolding and IR-sex. sadly this site was good before it got to be a pay site, now its going to be a slow lingering death to DC.

Unfortunately the chat room ill follow

The real shit is I paid the $29.95 for access to "Dark Cavern" and they want another $4.95 to see pictures in the forum. I sent a inquiry to management and got no reply. So I guess the reply is "fuck you shut up and pay or go elsware". They took my money once. They will not get it twice.

Mustache, so you are saying that it's basically $35 a month for total access? Wow! No wonder this site died so fast. Everyone must be waiting a month or two to see if the site will be worth that kind of money. Or to see if the site (the forum part anyway) even stays viable and on line. I myself would hate to pay $35 and then try to log in one morning and the forum is gone.

I wonder. Can web sites have "Slum Lords" like buildings do?

I miss you K-Man.

Norm

goodbye DC RIP

well if you ask me if I have to pay for this I might as well looks elsewhere

if its not free then sorry its not me, will take my body when I can play for free

Death

hans said:
Agree, this site is gone...the decision to make it a pay site so that the users can watch their own uploads is doomed to fail. There are other forums on the net aimed at cuckolding and IR-sex. sadly this site was good before it got to be a pay site, now its going to be a slow lingering death to DC.

I see it this way they said they where making it better I guess not for people that play free. Its time to move on to new and better things

Last edited by a moderator:
Play

CaraAnn said:
I see it this way they said they where making it better I guess not for people that play free. Its time to move on to new and better things

I guess you may find me in Second Life... google it and play for free