• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

thought of it

• Thread starterIslandtimes
  • Start date
Sandy Row said:
Encouraging,I had wondered if it would be an overnighter.......maybe it will be;)

Great to hear she is going.let us know when it is happening and what she wears on the day,that could be a big indicator.
He just picked her up from our place, he had his arm around her , and opened her door on his car

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, wantstowatch, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
Islandtimes said:
He just picked her up from our place, he had his arm around her , and opened her door on his car
Wonderful,all the signs are positive.

You must be very excited.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
wantstowatch said:
This must be so exciting for you the nervous anticipation and the nerve tingling hope that she will be seduced
Watched her getting into his car, he opened her door, had his arm around her

• Love
Any pic of her leaving and what she wore ? How will you know if she did anything?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Sandy Row
Wifetoshare said:
Any pic of her leaving and what she wore ? How will you know if she did anything?
Yeah we could be doing with a bit more detail:D

• Love
Well this one has certainly died a death:(

• Sad
Reactions: Deviant dad, toolman2c and wantstowatch
I guess I was to embarrass to report, he banged my wife in Vancouver, I didn’t think she would let it go that far, she said she felt so beautiful naked in his arms

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and wantstowatch
I was embarrassed, he actually banged my wife, he told me about it

• Love
Reactions: wantstowatch and toolman2c
Islandtimes said:
no just been allowing her to be free
Sandy Row is trying to tell U that U need 2b clear U want her to enjoy a new man All the way for her pleasures including a bare cock that has no intentions of 'pulling out'

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandy Row and wantstowatch
Islandtimes said:
yes she said he has some interesting items, a big collection, he invited us to go to auction in Vancouver, I told her that i wont be able to go that day but she should go , I know he just needs a friend with common interest
Yes she went , over night

• Love
toolman2c said:
Sandy Row is trying to tell U that U need 2b clear U want her to enjoy a new man All the way for her pleasures including a bare cock that has no intentions of 'pulling out'
Oh my

Islandtimes said:
I guess I was to embarrass to report, he banged my wife in Vancouver, I didn’t think she would let it go that far, she said she felt so beautiful naked in his arms
did he bareback fuck her? did U reclaim her soon as she ws back home? did u lick her b4 u fucked her? tho his cum would be mostly gone, it would prove 2her u love her n love she is getting eXtra pleasures..

Reactions: wantstowatch
toolman2c said:
did he bareback fuck her? did U reclaim her soon as she ws back home? did u lick her b4 u fucked her? tho his cum would be mostly gone, it would prove 2her u love her n love she is getting eXtra pleasures..
No I didn’t know right away

toolman2c said:
He did bareback tuck her yes,

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread