• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thoughts on a live in situation

bidombull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hello there. Big dominant bull here from South Africa. I'm curious about how you feel or your thoughts on a long-term situation developing into a live in situation

As long as everybody is happy and healthy with that arrangement, I can't see it being a problem.
The only 'problem' could be interactions with family or friends, but this should be worked out before moving in
But the benefits can (and should) far outweigh most concerns.

It started with wife's b/f stay with us over covid. They used our bed where I would sleep in spare room which worked fine. We told family and friends just in case they found out. They were curious and met wife's b/f when they were allowed.

We have experienced it as a cuckolded marriage with white bulls. We now fully support BNWO/MNWO and look forward to the experience with a black Master. No boyfriend of hers has regularly lived in our home, but frequent visits, sleepovers, encounters with other couples... made a good portion of our neighbors, friends and family suspicious. Some friends and her sister became very interested and asked her about our adventures....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back