• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thoughts/plans for 2014

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve a nice though on Your part. And would go a long way to showing Her just how on board You are. Go out an get Her some very sexy under ware to wear for Her date.

Remember You can talk all You want to her. But if You were to back it up by some actions.

Steve,
I think you could maybe take Will's suggestion a little further. You choosing and buying the underwear for this purpose is a little Alpha, a little controlling. Maybe if you went together to buy some, Sue modelled it, picked out what you both thought would turn a lover on the most, then you bought it. Further, when she has this new underwear, she never wears it for you, only her lover. If she has several sets, Sue could even get you to choose which set each time she went out. You would handle it and watch her get dressed in it, but never get the benefit. Anything about that turn you on?

peakmb said:
Steve,
I think you could maybe take Will's suggestion a little further. You choosing and buying the underwear for this purpose is a little Alpha, a little controlling. Maybe if you went together to buy some, Sue modelled it, picked out what you both thought would turn a lover on the most, then you bought it. Further, when she has this new underwear, she never wears it for you, only her lover. If she has several sets, Sue could even get you to choose which set each time she went out. You would handle it and watch her get dressed in it, but never get the benefit. Anything about that turn you on?

I'm not totally disagreeing with You on this. But He's not doing it to be an Alpha. He doing to be nice to Sue and to show He's totally behind this. After all It's the thought that counts. But You have a point about taking Sue out to buy and pay for some sexy things. Things Sue will never wear for Steve. He may see Her in them. But She's wearing them for Her lover. After all Steve will help get Her dressed.

I agree with Peak's idea of Steve taking her shopping. Watching Sue try on panties in a 'Victoria Secret's' would be very 'Beta' and somewhat embarrassing especially if the clerk knows that they are for a boyfriend, and not him.
Harry

Perhaps shopping is something we'll work our way up to. She is planning on seeing Tony tomorrow, Friday, evening after work. She told me last night she hinted around at whether he'll be going out after work and then she said something like she joked with him "maybe you'll give me a ride like last time?". It took me a second to realize what she'd meant... She is becoming quite the confident tease....

It should go without saying that she wanted to watch me last night. I should say that she said/admitted that she often rubs her legs such that she orgasms while watching me, it was my turn to laugh at her and I told her that I'd known that for a long time and I told her it was one of the reasons I loved doing it for her, because I knew we were sharing all that we were talking about. She loved that I had noticed and that it meant as much as it did to me to share with her and she said that if it turned me on that she'd let me watch her a bit more. So last night was a bit of a change in that she didn't hide what she was doing at all. We lay there and talked and just as openly as I'd stroke myself - so did she lie next to me with her legs spread and I could watch her fingers looking so beautiful as they touched every part of her!

We both got naked when we finally were ready to get in bed and she looked beautiful, her breasts looked very full and her nipples were quite puffy and darkened red. As I lay down next to her I could see her pussy was already equally swollen and full looking and that her labia were also a darker color red than usual and they seemed to almost glisten where they met. As she moved her legs when I climbed onto the bed, the lower part of them separated revealing the bright pink of her pussy. Even after 30 years of climbing into bed with the same woman, it never fails to excite me to be able to actually see her arousal.

I was hard already and she took my cock in her hand as we kissed and she said she loved sharing this with me. I started to stroke my cock slowly and I felt her move and I knew she'd started to caress herself too. She told me that sex over the weekend with me was really great and that I'd made her feel awesome. I told her that I loved doing it to her. We talked pretty openly and she told me she loved feeling my hard cock in her and I told her that I loved how she felt. A moment later she rolled over onto one side and looked at me and said "do you still feel it?" I told her that I didn't know what she meant and she asked "you know, when you cum in me and you feel me really let go ..... do you still feel it .... that you want me to have that with my lover?".

Wow did that surprise me that she came out and just said it like that. I grunted at first but then I looked at her and there was this look of sincerity in her eyes that just totally calmed me and I took a deep breath and I just said "yes". She smiled and asked me to tell her what I felt. And I told her the truth. Of course I totally loved the feeling of total bliss at the end when I let go in her and feel her respond as she does. But that every time we have sex and I reach that moment - I was honest with her and I told her that one of the most intense thoughts that drives me to orgasm at that moment is the very thought of another guys cock being in her instead of mine at that moment and that it's him she cums with. I managed to look at her just after I said it and her eyes fluttered with this almost curious look to them and then she just said "I like that you can tell me that" and a second later she said "I love you that you can share that thought with me ..... its okay" and then a second later she said "actually it's beautiful" and she pulled my arm closer to her and I even thought maybe there was a tear in there from her, not sure.

Our conversations were fairly animated after that. She told me at points how she loved feeling like she belonged to her lover and how it really made her horny to think about. I could see her fingers were buried in her pussy and I knew what she was thinking. I told her that it turned me on to think about it too and I said it out loud - I love to think that you'll just have 'his' cum in you. That brought about a moan from her. A moment later she turned the tables on me and she got up on her elbows and told me how horny it made her to see my hard cock like that and then she had an evil giggle and she said that "it turns me on that after 30 years it won't be your cock any more". I knew what she meant and wow did that get to me. She leaned over to me and said that it turned her on to think that after 30 years of having my cock give her such pleasure that it would be her lovers cock in the future. I almost screamed as she said that and I swear it felt like I was going to almost rip my cock off and a moment later she kissed my ear and whispered "let me see you cum baby" - and a moment later she did. Again as I struggled to hold back at the last minute until I couldn't any longer, I could definitely feel her own hands and out of the corner of my eye I knew that as she lay on her side watching me, that one of her knees was up in the air and I could just tell she was madly fingering herself. As I started to cum I could feel her shudder and moan sexily in my ear.

Geez was there a lot of cum all over me! She eased up on her elbow and said how sexy it was to watch me and she cooed "... knowing what you were thinking about....". She even commented "you must have needed that baby..." on how much I'd cum and as she started to play with it and push it all into one big puddle she moaned "... that turned you on a lot ..... mmmm ..... sooooo sexy......". As she brought her first finger-ful of cum up to my lips she leaned in and kissed me and we both licked her finger clean and then kissed.

We only talked briefly this morning but she said to me "....tomorrow baby, you can help me pick out some clothes, right?" with this doe-eyed smile on her face!

Last night I treated myself to a movie at one of our local independent movie Theaters, and saw Lars von Trier's 2013 Nymphomaniac vol-1 and vol-2, yes a double bill. This movie has excellent acting, directing, super interesting story-line and content, and just simply has it "going on". It could be/should be used to teach Sex Addiction 101. After I returned home however, I pondered some interesting questions/thoughts, and since they at least indirectly relate to this thread and others on the site, I thought I'd pose them here where I could perhaps be enlightened by experts.
First off let me say that I'm in no way insinuating that Sue is a Nymphomaniac, (and I mean that in the true clinical sense, not the pop culture definition of the term) however, as with the majority of people that live this lifestyle and contribute to the sites, it would be reasonable to believe that SOME degree or level of sexual addiction does exist. It has to. And I'm certainly not implying that’s a bad thing. With any type of addiction however, hard core or not, (especially anything sex related) the (addictive) behavior is supported by a set of compulsive thoughts and beliefs. “I must do this”. If I don’t/can’t do this then I will feel badly about myself”. ETC, ETC. Also I would think that performing the behavior creates an energy high, which in turn creates momentum, which in turn creates more of an energy high. IMO then, it would be near impossible to VOLUNTARILY turn the (addictive) behavior on and off like a light switch. Yet, following the last two Threads in this series, that is exactly what it appears Sue has been able to accomplish. Shutting off the light switch (voluntarily) with Robert before last Christmas, will turn it on again—at some point yet to be determined—in the future.
What happened to the (compulsive) thoughts of “I need to feel the energy that I do when I do this”. “Having a lover makes me feel good about myself”.
The sex-addicted lead character from last night’s movie had to keep the behavior up. It became a huge part of her identity. Further, she needed the energy from the momentum she was creating, and in turn needed the momentum to create more energy.
What’s Sue’s secret for being able to turn the switch on and off at will??????????

Had a few minutes before work - but before posting about that just wanted to comment on CSC's thoughts. CSC - she doesn't turn it on/off at will, her desires have been turned towards me and for the first few months I think I kept her well satisfied, but there's been no doubting that her desire for another/other guy has been on the rise in the most recent few weeks. She does have those thoughts of needing to feel the energy and feelings she gets from being with other guys, they haven't gone away, just been a bit more repressed.

What I did want to post was that this morning Sue came out of the shower naked with just the usual towel around her head and she stood there and said "so - are you ready to help me pick?" and she opened her lingerie/underwear drawer and motioned for me to help root around and pick something. She said the weather is nice so she's looking to wear a skirt and she picked a medium blue loose/flowing one that went to just below her knees. Seeing the color I picked up a pair of blue lace-front panties and she smiled and held them against her waist and turned to me and spun around a bit and said "you like the lacey front like I do...". She stood there and pulled them up and I loved how I could just see the dark color of her trimmed pubes through the lace but what I also liked was that you could see that her pussy was mostly bare on the sides and towards the bottom also clearly. She turned to look in the mirror and she smiled and then said "I can wear a garter belt with this skirt if you think that's sexy". She must have seen the lump in my boxers grow as she said that. I asked her if she'd rather have stay-up thigh-high's or the garter and she gave me a smile that answered my question before she even said "I think I look sexy unclipping the garter straps, don't you?". I groaned in response but didn't say or do anything other than pick out a garter belt that was mostly blue with some white and other colors. She picked out the stockings that would go with it and she sat on the bed and started to put them on. She looked so sexy pulling the belt up and straigtening out the straps and then sexily rolling each stocking up her leg and then clipping them in place. She stood and adjust each strap so it held tautly. Holy crap I felt like throwing her on the bed right then and there.

She reached in and played with her pussy for a second before smoothing the panties into place between her legs she turned to me and smiled again and said "yes, it's wet already if you want to know". It was such a surreal moment - we hadn't talked about Tony or anything, it was totally unsaid and totally understood that I was picking things out that Tony would be helping her out of.

She opened her bra drawer and asked me if I had an opinion. A part of me wanted to pick out the black shelf-bra with the pretty much half-open cups but there's no way she'd wear that to work (she wouldn't hesitate to wear it to see Tony thought) but instead I picked out a bra that almost matched the panties with a solid cup beneath her breasts but from just above her nipples it was all lace. She smiled and said she hoped I'd have picked that one out. As she put it on she turned to me and said "how do I look for Tony later?" Just like that as if it were nothing. I swallowed but surprisingly, it wasn't hard to answer her - I told her she looked beautiful and that I envied Tony for having her later. She giggled and said "you'll have your turn to undress me tonight when I get home, promise....". And as she stood and walked to the closet to pick out a top to wear she stopped in front of me and reached down and cupped my now very full and very hard cock and she smiled and said "save some of this for me tonight" and she gave my cock a gentle squeeze.

I'd love to sit here typing this and jerk-off to relieve the horniness I've been left with - but at the same time - I soooooo want to be ready for her later tonight when she gets home. This is one huge advantage to our daughter driving and having a boyfriend who drives, she's literally never home....

I need to sign off here before my thoughts get the better of me.

Well, she texted me that it's a beautiful afternoon and she and Tony are planning to cut out of work a little earlier than usual.
Needless to say that totally blew whatever concentration on work I was capable of so I cut the day short and am now back home where I've gotten into a pair of sweatpants so my cock can grow unencumbered while I try to finish out the day.

I had some free time and I also wanted to update here to say that Sue will be starting an adult-education class actually at a nearby county college. We talked about what class she might want to take and one thing we both seized on was that she would truly benefit from a digital-photography class. While we both fully realize that this will probably be a pretty sedate class and despite my/our own fantasy of maybe some sort of "adult photography project" with maybe some nude photography, we both realize that this is NOT very likely. What we did agree on was that we liked the class being at the county-college level and not an adult-ed class run out of a local-high-school. The class is 2 nights a week starting on 5/20 and she's already said she's looking forward to being back on a college campus. In our talks she's not expecting to find someone in the photography class but is hoping to find out if it might be an environment where she could find someone. We both understand that going to night-classes will be with more adults rather than late-teens/early-20's.

It's 4pm and undoubtedly given how beautiful it is outside right now, that she's most likely already left work and may be getting cozy with Tony somewhere.

I'm incredibly anxious for her to get home and I'm incredibly horny thinking about it all. It seems like it's been ages since I've felt this worked up, oh do I miss her having a boyfriend again.

As the clock has ticked later and later my thoughts have left work and are now solely on her and what she's doing. A part of me wonders if she'll tell Tony that I picked out her underwear and what he'll think of it. Crazy excited to think of her getting naked again with another guy, I so missed that feeling and knowledge...

SoonToBe said:
I had some free time and I also wanted to update here to say that Sue will be starting an adult-education class actually at a nearby county college. We talked about what class she might want to take and one thing we both seized on was that she would truly benefit from a digital-photography class. While we both fully realize that this will probably be a pretty sedate class and despite my/our own fantasy of maybe some sort of "adult photography project" with maybe some nude photography, we both realize that this is NOT very likely. What we did agree on was that we liked the class being at the county-college level and not an adult-ed class run out of a local-high-school. The class is 2 nights a week starting on 5/20 and she's already said she's looking forward to being back on a college campus. In our talks she's not expecting to find someone in the photography class but is hoping to find out if it might be an environment where she could find someone. We both understand that going to night-classes will be with more adults rather than late-teens/early-20's.

What age group is Sue interested in?

Well - last night was absolutely worth the waiting. Oh my god do I miss feeling her in my arms again after she's been with another guy.
She told me only some details and promised more in the coming days but what she shared surely fueled my fire last night that culminated with me adding a 3rd load of cum to her pussy - mine after 2 of Tony's.

She still had her underwear on when she got home and the gusset of her panties was quite wet and warm. She told me that they fucked after work in that same park where she used to let Don do her. She shared that she felt very wicked and sexy having a few drinks with co-workers when they went to the bar and feeling Tony's cum in her. It was close to 8pm when she left and a few minutes later Tony followed. She told me they kissed and she could feel he was still hard and she said she offered him another quickie which he didn't turn down. She was quite wet, warm and a bit 'used' when she came home and she eagerly allowed me to spend as long as I wanted licking and soothing her used pussy. I loved being able to tell when I'd made her cum a bit as I could taste a sudden sweetness in the tart mixture that was still in her.

She welcomed me to have her bare and wow was I ever so aware of just how awesome she felt when I took my turn with her finally. We didn't talk very much but she did look up at me and told me that I should enjoy how she feels. It was rather obvious that I was...

Gotta run right now as my sister-in-law is on her way over to visit for the afternoon.

TMW - her ideal age range is 35-55.

While the girls are preparing dinner in the kitchen I had a few more minutes and just had to post that at the end last night after I'd cum in her and we'd lay together sharing our post-fuck bliss - I slid off of her and she smiled at me and pulled her knees back and asked me if I wanted to "clean up this mess?". I didn't need to be asked twice!

She did not tell Tony that I'd picked out her clothes but she did tell me that he'd complimented her several times about how sexy she looked. Of the details that she's shared so far - he loved feeling the straps on her garter while they kissed and she said he was eager to push her skirt up and reveal her. I grinned when she said that she raised her butt to let him take the skirt off rather than get it all wrinkled. He unbuttoned her top and she did that thing where she can slip off her bra without taking off her shirt. She said she loved feeling so naked and sexy "even though it's just Tony". I asked her if it turned her on that she was fucking her co-worker and she said that it did make her feel kind of almost evil at work sometimes when she'd stare at him across the room and think of him fucking her. But she emphasized that he has always been the gentleman and she giggled that she reminded him that as long as they kept it discrete that he could have fun with her from time to time.

The last I have time for right now is to say that she said she enjoyed it immensely when she let him unclip her stockings and then slip off her panties and leave the garter belt in place. She said she let him stare and look at her all he wanted until all of a sudden he leaned forward and started to lick at her pussy and she seemed to make a point of it to tell me that he'd made her cum while he licked her. I knew in my head that sort of signified that she was really comfortable with him to let herself go while he'd be doing that. In a way I'm glad that she won't consider Tony for her next boyfriend (he wouldn't do it anyway) as she could really fall for him if he wanted.

It was all I could think about when she told me that last night, especially at the end when I was gently licking at her now very wet and swollen pussy. This morning she even said she's a bit tender.

Maybe it's in my head but it feels like I look at her differently today and without even thinking about it, I know I'm more attentive and closer to her, holding her hand in the kitchen and gently caressing her shoulders at other times.

More later.

SoonToBe said:
"I asked her if it turned her on that she was fucking her co-worker and she said that it did make her feel kind of almost evil at work sometimes when she'd stare at him across the room and think of him fucking her. But she emphasized that he has always been the gentleman and she giggled that she reminded him that as long as they kept it discrete that he could have fun with her from time to time.
The last I have time for right now is to say that she said she enjoyed it immensely when she let him unclip her stockings and then slip off her panties and leave the garter belt in place. She said she let him stare and look at her all he wanted until all of a sudden he leaned forward and started to lick at her pussy and she seemed to make a point of it to tell me that he'd made her cum while he licked her. I knew in my head that sort of signified that she was really comfortable with him to let herself go while he'd be doing that. In a way I'm glad that she won't consider Tony for her next boyfriend (he wouldn't do it anyway) as she could really fall for him if he wanted."

Steve, Is Tony one of the "Boyfriends," she had when you, & Sue first met? Has she known him all the time she has worked there? Is he married?

Cheers, Harry

Harry, no - Tony is a guy she's worked with almost since she started working at her current job. That time when we first met was probably a decade or more earlier.

I've met Tony a few times over the years. He's a typical very confident Italian guy with a way about him. Sue says he's a great co-worker and has joked at times that he's more like a brother to her at work or maybe even a work-husband (my words, not hers). But he is married and as I could see and as Sue says, he'd never think of leaving her, certainly not for Sue.

One thing is for sure, I love how she is in general when she's been out with another guy. I'm sure it's all in my head but she just seems to exude self-confidence - in how she walks and carries herself to how she is body-language-wise. When I undresssed her Friday night when she got home - just the way she lay there - holding her chest out and sexily parting her legs to let me see her wetness. But when I felt her sweet pussy simply open to accept my cock, it was just incredible. I gently rubbed the head of my cock between her pussy lips and they just spread like a flower.

I will never lose the arousal I feel looking down at her at that moment, seeing all of her and knowing her lover had all of her before me. But it is surpassed by the feeling of her pussy gently and effortlessly opening to accept my cock. I've long spoken of that almost ring of muscle guarding her most intimate place and how it needs to be coaxed open. Not Friday night - I slid into her with no resistance and just the faintest squishing sound as she eagerly pulled her legs back to share more of herself with me.

It is very erotic when you are waiting with all the anticipation of waiting to here the details of what you know is happening while you are waiting. Your heart beats fast, you have that excited feeling in your stomach while you touch yourself but not wanting to cum just yet. When your lady walks in and you both share that knowing look and you can see how worked over she is I always so incredibly hot. I always love that look and I immediately come over and deeply kiss her and that embrace while she is giving herself to you after all that has happened has me ready to cum before I even am naked. I always enjoy having her lay back on our bed while I undress her and inspect the damaged goods. And I love seeing love bites and the swollen lips that are still red and moist. As I embrace her she will either hold her knees to her chest or pull my head in so I am fully engulfed in the salty taste she always provides me. When she rides my face to her orgasm so hard I sometimes get a bruised lower lip I find this is the best time to get her to squirt. I slide my finger up inside her and just tell her to let it go. After having her beg me to stop so she can catch her breath is when I mount her and slide in her warm very used pussy. We sleep like that after I cum and then go at it again in the morning before she cleans up for work.

SoonToBe said:
In a way I'm glad that she won't consider Tony for her next boyfriend (he wouldn't do it anyway) as she could really fall for him if he wanted.

Steve,
I thought you were OK with Sue's desire to get romantically involved with her next boyfriend, are you having second thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread