Thursday's again

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date

SoonToBe

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
So, I thought I'd start a new thread as the last one was getting kind of long winded.

It's interesting, working from home today, I sat out on the deck and had lunch in the gorgeous weather we're having today. While I sat there I thought about the pattern that seems to be repeating itself where Sue is now seeing Frank on a pretty regular basis of every Thursday. I'm not sure what it is about Thursday's....

What I see very clearly now in Sue is that she seems to almost "need" this. I mean we were fine after she'd ended thing with Don, but I can say that over time, the sexual inferno that had been burning had faded a bit. The memories were still quite intense and arousing and fueled our own desires with each other. But now that she's back to having someone else on a regular/more-frequent basis - the changes in her are unmistakeable.

Not only is she calmer both with me, work and our kids, but she also seems to have so much more energy despite us not sleeping more (actually less if truth be told). But it's also how she responds to us that's so much more alive and in-tune. Not only is sex in the forefront a lot more between us, but that excitement and arousal seems to trickle over into every area of our time together. Our kids think it's just the spring/summer weather but I see more than they do.

I sometimes wonder if it's chemical in nature and not just physical. Even in general. I mean I'm thinking back to when we first got together - like most couples, we fucked like bunnies, everywhere, multiple times. Over the years, that died down and so did a lot of the other interpersonal arousal. But once we got started with Brad and then Don, things between us, and between Sue and most everyone else also got better.

So - crazy thought but is it chemical in nature? I mean thinking back to when we've gone on vacations ourselves, after the first day or two she also would perk up and by the end of the vacation, she'd be her bubbly old self. So, is it chemical in, to put it bluntly, how much cum she gets in her? Was our old 2x a week not enough? Just thinking out loud.

Oh well - I have a few more hours till she gets home and hopefully, will have time for a quickie (if not longer) before we have to tend to dinner. But I have been thinking about what Shidave had posted a while back about her having dinner with all of us with her pussy still full from Frank. Damn that is a horny thought.

Back to work....

It is brain chemistry with norepinephrine and dopamine.

*Stendhal was onto something in the 19th century when he observed that "The pleasures of love are always in proportion to our fears,"*

The prospect of possibly losing your mate makes you want her much more.

Interesting theory, but much more erotic to think it's cum-related.

So - I'm now eagerly waiting to get some time with her tonight as she got home too late for any fun before dinner and all she's let me do since is to get a quick feel of her wet pussy. She says she's had to clean things up a bit so it won't be all wet and sticky for me later - but damn if I don't have a hard on that feels like an iron bar waiting for an opportunity to sink into her furnace!

SoonToBe said:
Interesting theory, but much more erotic to think it's cum-related.

So - I'm now eagerly waiting to get some time with her tonight as she got home too late for any fun before dinner and all she's let me do since is to get a quick feel of her wet pussy. She says she's had to clean things up a bit so it won't be all wet and sticky for me later - but damn if I don't have a hard on that feels like an iron bar waiting for an opportunity to sink into her furnace!

It could also be hysterical bonding or sperm competition.

What would you do if she falls asleep tonite?

How's this? Frank is invited over for dinner on a Thursday night. Sue has no time to clean up and makes you wait your turn until after dinner. The three of you sit there but only two enjoy dinner. I mean how can one relax with a giant hard on knowing your wife has her pussy full of this guy's cum and they both shared a hot afternoon, him feeling smug about it.

Shidave is an evil genius!

Is frank getting his fill tonight? Maybe some hot creampie for dessert tonight?

How is it going?

STB:
It's been a while since you've updated here, though I see you have been on. It's another week and Thursday gone by and you still had some left to tell about June 2nd. You know we love to read it all!
I'm wondering, What is Frank's age compared to you and Sue? Younger I think (?)
I don't recall you mentioning Sue's father lately, How is he doing? and what about your parents, are they living?
Always enjoy reading your posts.
Cheers, Harry

wow - it's been so long since I've had the time to post something here.
Things have just been busy and every time I'd think I had some time, it seemed to vanish before I'd get started.

I guess I need to recap since the last time I seem to have posted here is now over a week and a half ago. I do recall that Thursday though as it was a new feeling to have to wait until later to finally have her. Someone posted about how it might be to sit opposite her at dinner - well, she told me she'd cleaned up but nonetheless, it was very arousing. I mean I've had to wait for her in the past when it'd take her a while to get home after Don's or even when I was with her still having to wait until later - but this was different and it was a turn-on for sure. Needless to say, it wasn't all that much after I'd posted that last update that she came upstairs and let me have her.

I recall that we were both horny on Friday and that surprise, her monthly visitor arrived on Saturday night. (I say surprise because in the past few months, she's had times when she's skipped right through without much of anything - and it's down to like 3 days now too - more about this in a bit). So that worked out good because by last Tuesday night we were both horny again. Thing was, she'd joked with me that morning that she hoped she'd be "done" by that night or I'd have to wait and I joked back that she'd said I could have her on Wednesday if I used a condom and she looked back at me and smiled and said "yes, I did say that". So, when she was horny that night and she said she'd just cleaned up and was ready for some fun - I was all for it because I was surely horny too - but I'll confess here that there's a part of me that was maybe hoping I would have had to have waited till Wednesday. Of course, I could have said I'd wanted her again on Wednesday, but I like the eagerness that I develop waiting for her on Thursday.

Before I update about this past Thursday I guess I should get my thoughts straight and say that we talked about a bunch of stuff while she had her period. One of the things we talked about was Thursdays over the summer when the kids are home. It started with the statement from her that she wasn't going to give up her fun with Frank and that the only way it would work for the summer was for her to see him in the afternoons. I wasn't really following at first but then she pretty much came out and asked me how I'll be having to wait like I did that past Thursday afternoon. She quickly added that it wouldn't be all the time, but that if they (the kids) were going to be home around then, that there just wasn't much choice.

It was interesting because it's one of the first times she's taken a pretty strong stand and it was incredibly intoxicating for me to hear coming from her - how incredibly sexy was all I could think. My little wifey now truly wanting this time with another man. She put her finger under my chin and pulled my attention to her and said she promised that she'll make it up to me afterwards. I asked her if I could maybe feel her before she got changed and cleaned up, like she'd let me and she giggled and said "of course, if that's what you really want" a quick giggle and then "you are crazy" in a playful voice. At one point I joked with her that it seemed like she was horny all the time and she sort of joking/sort of serious replied that she said that she's felt that way since she started with Frank. I joked back that "the more you have it, the more you want it" and she laughed and agreed. I have to say that a part of me is still thinking it's somehow chemical - maybe with her going through menopause, less estrogen and maybe more testosterone in cum in her? Whatever, damn - I never expected her to be this sexual at this age, maybe thats what's such a thrill about all of this.

Anyway. After we'd had our fun on Tuesday night she let me watch her clean up and I guess she was still a little messy from her period that she asked me to leave the bathroom and she flung the door shut but I looked in through the crack and I watched her douche. I've seen her do it before for me but this was a bit of a turn-on when I thought that she's doing it for Frank and it was a turn-on that she was washing out my cum - or at least that's the thought that went through my head. Had I not just had sex with her, I'm sure that moment would have been one that turned me on incredibly but it was a bit dulled by the post-orgasm feelings I still had.

It seemed to feel almost normal for her to pull on a pair of panties and lay back in bed next to me and cuddle up. She didn't need to say anything and I didn't need to ask - I knew why she'd put them on. As we lay there, her head on my stomach looking up towards the TV, she knew I was turned on by my semi-hard cock still poking up at her. She grabbed it and gently stroked it and asked me (me looking at the back of her head) whether I was still horny. I moaned yes "uh huh" to her and she stroked me a bit more and asked me in a quiet voice if I'd "watched her in the bathroom after she closed the door". I moaned another yes to her but she knew the answer from how my cock felt. She didn't say or ask anything more but she did lean down more and gently sucked at me while she stroked me. At first I wasn't sure whether she was going to do it all or, like she'll do sometimes, ask me to help finish it off - but when I felt her start to really suck me I knew she was going to. Damn, it's been a while since she's sucked me like that and having just cum earlier, it took a while but there was no doubt for either of us - she wanted me to cum again and I knew I was going to. A few minutes later she turned on the bed such that I could see her body - her breasts and her panties. She must have seen me looking because she spread her legs and when I saw the wet-spot in the panties was when I gently held her head and came again.

There's really nothing more to say. The feeling of her sucking me and how connected we felt to each other that night - there is simply no doubt of how we feel about each other.

Wednesday seemed to come and go so quickly and this past Thursday was chaos at work so the time passed quickly. Quickly enough that it wasn't until I got her text message about 3:30pm that I realized she was already at Franks. I had tried to get online here too but I realized that it's our router here that's giving me grief (and that required some time to go reset it and reboot everything).

She did come home just before dinner. I had already gotten myself mentally ready to wait for her till afterwards and sure enough, when she came in I tried to follow her upstairs but she shooed me away and she said she wanted a few minutes. I was annoyed but I did have stuff ready to go onto the grill and the like so I fought my urge to follow her and opened a beer instead. I heard her upstairs but it seemed like she was back very quickly and she came into the kitchen and whispered in my ear "I'll still be wet for you later, I just put a pad in". You cannot imagine how I felt when I heard her say that - instant hard-on. Only the corn-on-the-cob boiling over pulled me out of the daze I was in.

I can't even remember dinner - all I can remember is urgently waiting for us to get upstairs. It wasn't romantic at all - it was nothing but pure sexual hornyness - she undressed as fast as I did and she stood there in just her panties and looked at me and said "you can take them off me". She stood there and I knelt next to her and pulled them down. It was like opening a birthday present!!! Seeing her soft skin, reddened and slightly swollen, glistening in the dim light. I pulled them down further but the next thing that I can say that stands out was the smell. Sorry if this sounds gross but as I knelt there just inches from her pussy, the smell of semen and sex suddenly overtook me as I slid her panties down. The pad she'd put in the crotch had a distinct wet-spot and her pussy lips were glistening where they came together. I pushed her back onto the bed and she lay at the edge. I didn't have to say anything - we were like totally silent - but she lay back and then pulled her knees back. I still knelt on the floor and just moved forward a bit and I was ready for her. I used both hands to spread her open and I took my first lick of her. It was heavenly. She felt so warm and wet. I knew the tang in her sweetness was Franks cum but I focused on that I was licking it from HER and that made it all so incredible.

We both knew I would only be doing it for a moment. The hardon between my legs needed relief. She slid back on the bed and I climbed up and on top and I slid into her effortlessly. I love how she feels after she's had good sex - the tightness that I sometimes feel in her pussy is totally gone - replaced by this incredible sensation of warmth and welcome. Yes, I looked down and seeing my cock in her - I wondered how she looked with Frank in her. I knew she'd spent the afternoon naked with him and that he was as responsible for her arousal at that point as I was. It was and always is a turn-on to know he was responsible for how wet and open she was.

She must have known I'd need a little more stimulation - as I started to really enjoy her deeply she started to talk to me finally. She told me how Frank had really enjoyed her and how he'd taken a long time to cum the second time. I got a huge step closer to exploding when I heard her say "second time". She told me how Frank loves her walking around naked and she giggled as she told me that he likes how she looks "all wet from him". I was almost there when she started saying other stuff (and I'm not even sure if what she's saying is from just earlier that evening or not) but when she told me how she felt a "dribble down her leg when she was leaving" - that was it, damn, I let her have it but good. She was on the edge too and when I started to cum, she joined right in with me as we rocked back and forth together.

Friday night we had a school presentation to go to so our ardor was put in check until last night. More about that later.

Harry - Sue's dad is doing much better. He had a pacemaker put in a while ago and recently found to be thryoid-deficient - the combination of fixing both of those situations seems to have given him a second lease on life. He's still a bit weak, but hanging in there. My father has been gone for more than 20 years now and my mom lives down in the warmth in Florida. Thank you for asking about both.

My little wifey now truly wanting this time with another man.

Stb, you seem to indicate that she wants it more from Frank than she did with the others. Could it be that she is in control this time and that is an extra turn-on for her?

Thanks!

STB:
Thanks for the update and the news on parents. I know this information is not part of the wonderfully detailed sexual adventures of You, Sue & now Frank, but it still helps me put it all in perspective. Another 'wonder' I have is what is Frank's work hours that he can be home early in the afternoon for Sue, and how does she get out of work early on Thursdays to meet him? How much time do they actually have on Thursday afternoon's so that Frank can have her not only once, but twice? I recall that when this started with Frank that he didn't expect to 'have her' more than once, nor did he even expect to be able to do so due to his 'limited' sex during marriage. Don, on the other hand, was able to cum 2, and even 3 times before he let her go home.
I continue to be amazed at the way you 'recall' 'format' and 'write' this adventure. Others on here have detailed their "cuckold" stories. Their brief descriptions are certainly 'mentally stimulating' and vicariously enjoyed by many here, including me, but You seem to keep us all "hanging on" for the next post and the next chapter, as though it were a 'steamy romance novel' that is so addicting, that it literally cannot be set aside for the daily functions of life. Yet as unrealistic as it may seem upon 'first reading', we have learned to thoroughly and thoughtfully believe all you have to tell. As totally abnormal this is in our society, it is as though your adventure and Sue's and now Frank's is as normal as having a BBQ on sunday afternoon, but incredibly more stimulating.
I confess that yours is the first 'post' I look for when I turn on this website. If you haven't posted anything, I very often go on to other things. No disrespect is meant to other posters here who are also very serious about their story.
Cheers, Harry

Harry, my thoughts exactly. My laziness in writing is usually expressed by someone as lucid as you.

Harry - Frank works as a self-employed general contractor. That much I know. I'm assuming he goes from jobsite to jobsite checking on how things are going and can arrange his schedule as he needs to. At least that's what Sue's shared with me and from what I know about how gc's work. Seems like they always have spare time!

Sue doesn't tell me exactly when she leaves work but I'm suspecting it's between 2:30 and 3pm. She gets in pretty early - usually by about 8-8:30am and if she works through lunch, she's really only leaving an hour or an hour and a half early - but she also works from home so whatever she doesn't get to during the work-day can be tended to later. We are both fortunate to have that luxury. She usually gets home by about 6:30-7:00pm so they have maybe 3 1/2 hours together or so. I can tell by how she's describing their time together that she's reached the point she did with both Don and Brad where she doesn't really need much seduction from Frank. Frank is closer to our age - he's probably in his mid-late 40's. Don was much younger - he was still in his 30's, I believe. And yes, I envied him incredibly when I think back to how I was in my 30's and able to go multiple times. I'm sure over the next few years, that Frank will slow down too - but maybe not if Sue keeps at him!

I enjoy writing. I probably should have been an author or something in that line as even the technical papers I write at work receive compliments from others on content and format. I will also say that I have gone back so many times and re-read what I've written. Sometimes just to re-live an experience again or to get my head back into that mind-set - but many other times I've gone back and filled an evening with masturbation as I let myself re-experience what's happened. That's what also keeps me writing as when I go back, I can put myself back in time to the moment including the emotions. I will say that one of the moments I have jerked-off to so many times was the night we were all at Dons and he was fucking her as she tried to suck me. I am so happy I wrote the little details about that night as I've re-lived them so many times - from how it felt to start to cum with just Sue holding my cock to how Don's cock looked as he pulled it out of her. Another moment that I have re-read a lot is how I felt the first time I saw Sue let Brad have her. Even re-reading that, I get a little of the nauseous feeling that I had that night. And again, I've re-read that so many times because for as ill as it made me feel back then, reading it now it is an awesome turn-on. But I can go on and on.

I do agree that it seems a bit incredulous that we are doing all of this. On the one hand, it's not really that much - I mean so what, she sees her boyfriend once a week and they fuck once or twice. I think when you put it that way, is it really so odd to think about? For me, I can definitely say that over the past 6 months to a year or so - since her real peak with Don - that I've become very comfortable and VERY okay that she fucks other guys - now Frank. It is still a huge turn-on to me, but the shock and awe of it does seem to have faded a bit. Not that it's gone away - maybe a better way would be to say that it, as you said, seems normal now. I mean I've always known and been turned on that Sue had always loved guys cumming in her - me included. I'd enjoyed knowing the guys before me had done so - even the guys I knew at work. It just never bothered me.

What I do love most of all is that she is so sexual now. It's as though the slutty side of her that would previously only come out when we were on vacation is now out all the time. It is so incredible to see her see to be so alive - and if fucking other guys gives this to her - then I'm all for it. Life would suck if I were married to someone like Frank's ex Joanne.

Cest la vie.

STB: Have you read this book Women's Infidelity that 'Rual' posted in another thread? http://www.wupload.com/file/16249743...y_complete.pdf
When you do, I'd like to know if you can see Sue described here. I have only read the intro. and the first chapter, so I have no material from the rest of the book to compare. However I can see the basic premiss, and certainly have experienced the emotional if not the physical aspects of a husband/wife relationship where the wife felt she 'needed more'
Cheers, Harry

Harry - that doesn't seem to open for me as a click-able link and with the dots in it, I can't click on it. I'll look for Rural's thread though.

It would be interesting if the book may open the doors to understanding more of what we're doing (if there is more to understand).

It is Tuesday evening and I am quite horny. Both to have some time with Sue - but honestly - also to see her pull on her panties afterwards and turn and look at me. I do look forward to that moment each week now.

Women's infidelity

STB: Re. Women's infedility

It’s in Rual's post in “Cuckolds in the news” “Womens infedidelity” Post #1
I find this very interesting, it seems that when a wife says that she wants to "find herself", it means that she wants to find herself fucking another guy in bed.

Infidelity, Cheating Wives - Women's Infidelity-

But I got it from the last post #25 with the folowing link: http://www.wupload.com/file/16249743/womens_infidelity_complete.pdf
I see now that is a more complete link. I hope that works for you. It is very interesting reading.
Cheers, Harry

"I'm sure over the next few years, that Frank will slow down too - but maybe not if Sue keeps at him!"

Oh, I definitely believe Sue can have a 'rejuvenating' effect on Frank. You aught to tease her about being a "cougar" LOL
My wife is 13 years younger than I am. when we got married I was nearing 60. She sure got me 'going' again as soon as we met. After 4-5 years, I started losing it. Testosterone levels went down, and she got 'frustrated' and I got frustrated when she faked 'non-interest' (Thats another story that I set down on here when i first signed on). But the book "Womens Infidelity" mirrors what Carol was saying back then and also statements like "I deserve better" Not an easy statement to hear. After that shock, and the realization that I didn't want to lose her to someone else, I got it together again. Now we both have the best sex of our life. Her's and mine.
Cheers, Harry

They're marginally relevant, but interesting...

Soon,

Regarding:

SoonToBe said:
Harry - that doesn't seem to open for me as a clickable link. ....

See: Infidelity, Cheating Wives - Women's Infidelity

Note this web page advertises two books on this subject (scroll to bottom of page). They are:

Langley, Michelle, 2005, Women's Infidelity: Living in Limbo: What women really mean when they say, "I'm not happy," 185 pp. (softcover); and

Langley, Michelle, 2008, Women's Infidelity: Breaking Out of Limbo: How to end your confusion and move forward, 114 pp. (softcover).

Neither deals with the subject of "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriages per se. Rather, both are on the subject of marital cheating (as it's called) by women who conceal from their husbands that they've taken a lover. Thus, neither book can be said to pertain in any direct sense to your situation vis-a-vis your wife Sue. Many might find what Ms. Michelle has to say of interest, though.

—Custer

Womens Infidelity

I'm not saying that this applies to Sue, but certainly to other women that we read about on this site.
However it is an interesting study on the reasons, and the timing of women's search for 'fulfillment' outside the marriage when she don't feel fulfilled within. To be sure, some women will 'Cheat' and keep it secret (or lie) while keeping her husband. Therefore making him a 'Cuckold'
Cheers, Harry