• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tiger Woods Divorce Settlement: $100 Million - Were Affairs Worth it?

• Thread starterWifeLuver
  • Start date

WifeLuver

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2006
Were the affairs worth the $100 million divorce settlement owed to Elin Nordegren? Or the other hundreds of millions in lost endorsements? This is just another example how there’s no such thing as a free lunch in life. Where Tiger thought he may be getting some free companionship, it cost him a lot.

Tiger is reportedly worth $600 million. Considering that half of $600 million is $300 million, Tiger got off lucky only having to pay out $100 million.

As for the children, as expected Elin will get the primary physical custody, with Tiger getting visitation rights.

Were the alleged affairs worth all the money that he must pay out now? After all, he did have fun but was it truly worth it?

When Tiger starts winning again the endorsements will be better than what they were before this farce began.They will more than makeup for what he has lost.

We'll see if Tiger can get back up and win again very soon? This weekend is IMPORTANT at St. Andrews........Tiger may not win another major?

Who gives a toss about Tiger Woods,not me,the guys a bore,heard him on a chatshow interview once,never heard a thing that made me sit up and think wow what a guy.

I can't help but feel that mankind needs to take stock and question its values when a man can manouver large steel girders into place thousands of feet above the ground in the construction industry,get paid an average wage, and spend a lifetime worrying about the bills, whilst another guy can hit a tiny white ball with a steel stick and amass 600 million dollars,its distorted and disproportionate.When i hear of UK footballers receiving a £150,000 per week wage, i find my mind wandering to another radio snippet from the UK news, in which a male nurse who was taking an after shift drink in a local pub, was called to the assistance of a man who was in the throes of a full on heart attack,he asked for a knife and cut into the mans chest cavity, breaking and levering several ribs out of the way in the process,and put his hand into the cavity to artificially massage the guys heart until assistance arrived in the form of an ambulance crew,i wonder how much that guy gets paid!!!!

I found it distasteful how Tiger Woods was humiliated because of his extramarital affairs.
With whom you have sex, even if you're married and don't harm anybody, is your personal matter - not that of the public or some moral apostle.
In his position, I would have told the public for their demand for an excuse a sound "read my lips".

Stating the obvious..

Tiger's game was great when he was having all those affairs. Now he's apologized and come clean and his game has tanked. He needs to start up again to generate the energy that made him great in the first place.

only place tiger messed up was not having a pre nup

Users who are viewing this thread