• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tinder date for wife

Hexvee

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 11, 2020
Pretty excited!! My little slut wife has her first fuck date in a few months this Friday!! Can't wait to get pictures/ videos and then fuck her used pussy after.

14284003-ith8vwnv.jpeg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: tlxyz, VeteranBull, SquirmingSub and 23 others
Hexvee said:
Pretty excited!! My little slut wife has her first fuck date in a few months this Friday!! Can't wait to get pictures/ videos and then fuck her used pussy after.

14284003-ith8vwnv.jpeg
You lucky,lucky man.

Please let us know how it goes.

Reactions: AnnsHubby, VauxGuy and Hexvee
Hexvee said:

14284003-ith8vwnv.jpeg
She is amazing.

• Love
Reactions: VauxGuy and Hexvee
Hexvee said:

Very sexy woman! Like Sandy said please keep us all informed. We all love hearing about the kinky adventures

Reactions: AnnsHubby and Sandy Row
Jaandaj said:
Very sexy woman! Like Sandy said please keep us all informed. We all love hearing about the kinky adventures
Hi Jaanda,I keep seeing posts complimenting your wife but can't find her pics anywhere,where would I find them?

I know there was a nipple shot in titty Tuesday on Indiana part and one in help me nut in Indiana. Hell I don't even know where all I posted them on here lol I haven't posted much

Reactions: indiana hubby and Sandy Row
Hexvee said:

14284003-ith8vwnv.jpeg
Disappointed we didn't get to hear the juicy details (;

Sandy Row said:
Disappointed we didn't get to hear the juicy details (;
They had to reschedule to this Friday, just making me more anxious and excited!! Details to come.

Reactions: AnnsHubby and Sandy Row
Hexvee said:
They had to reschedule to this Friday, just making me more anxious and excited!! Details to come.
Wondered if it was something like that and hoped he hadn't let her down.

Excited too and looking forward to the details:)

Reactions: Hexvee
Can't wait to hear the juicy details of this, maybe some photos too??? :p

Reactions: Hexvee and Sandy Row
After helping her pick out which lingerie she will wear tonight with her new "friend" she kissed me and told me not too wait for her she might be home late! I am so excited right now!!

Reactions: SquirmingSub, genuinepleasure, Sandy Row and 2 others
You must be exited to wait the story of Her getting new cock-?

Reactions: Hexvee and AnnsHubby
Gezel said:
You must be exited to wait the story of Her getting new cock-?
So excited!!! Can't wait to see what she sends me also!

Reactions: Sandy Row and bonemeal
would love to hear all about it

eriknb said:
would love to hear all about it
Just got messaged "round 2"

Reactions: Sandy Row
what does it mean ?

Getting fucked again by her new "friend"

20200801_003238.jpg 20200801_003158.jpg 20200801_003136.jpg 20200801_003055.jpg 20200801_003035.jpg 20200801_002952.jpg

• Love
Reactions: hubhomealone, VeteranBull, SquirmingSub and 8 others
Hexvee said:
Getting fucked again by her new "friend"

20200801_003238.jpg 20200801_003158.jpg 20200801_003136.jpg 20200801_003055.jpg 20200801_003035.jpg 20200801_002952.jpg
wow, you must be so hard now

watching that cock inside the mouth of your beautiful girlfriend

Reactions: Sandy Row

Users who are viewing this thread