• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

tiny sissy cock

• Thread startermalesub
  • Start date
M

malesub

Here is a pic of my tiny cock. My wife makes me wear the lace at all times. What do you think?

Attachments

• sissycock.jpg
    sissycock.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,972
Looks like the bride at a worm wedding. I tried to enlarge the picture, but then realized that it's already as big as it gets. Can you tell the difference between a premature ejaculation and cuming in your wife's vagina?
Does your wife have you hum, "Here cums the Bride" when you lick her clit?
Did you hire a professional photographer to take your wedding pictures?
Wife was a virgin before the wedding and still was the next day.

You know it's shots like this that perpetuate the myth that white guys have small cocks. Put some brown shoe polish on it, and resubmit as a black dude.
What do we think? That it would be perfectly safe to let you sleep with our wives.

If your wife was a nun she still wouldn't have broken her vow of celibacy.

Here's another one.

Attachments

• DSCN6058.jpg
    DSCN6058.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 982
Not that it matters much..but where are your balls ?

I'm no stud but standing next to you I would be:)

Attachments

• Photo003.jpg
    Photo003.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 451
Since they have become useless over the years, they have shrunk. You can see them in these pics

Attachments

• DSCN5984.jpg
    DSCN5984.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 598
  • DSCN9638.jpg
    DSCN9638.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 470
  • DSCN9630.jpg
    DSCN9630.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 548
Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, I think I've got you beat too but not by much.

Attachments

• ed.jpg
    ed.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 291
small

HeHe,bet you never got a girl cherry :) of all the small cock her,you may be the winner:D

HOLY SHit!!

My wife calls mine an "imitation cock" but YOU even got ME beat, dude!!

E-n-j-o-y the humiliation!!!

little dicks

I respect the little dick guys that could show there pics....I don't know if I ever could....I wrote in an earlier post that I was about 5 inches when hard...the key word is "about"...truthfully I'm closer to 4 1/2 inches when hard....Perhaps I am getting closer to sending a pic...at least being honest with what I have....Jared

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.do yall suck blk men?

:eek: Where is it Ha Ha :D . Tiny tim :D
I feel for you bro :eek: .
Wallbike

Very sweet and tiny

i think its cute and at least there is no questioning your role as a sissy cuck for your wife. Im also a very happy sissy and my wife says i am still the smallest even next to you and her Boy Friend agrees. She loves to show all our friends my teeenie pee pee clit and let them tease me after all shes the boss. Ive got to go know and watch my sweet wife fuck for a while and maybe theyll let me play with myself. :) :)

Compound W

Put some compound W on it and it should clear up the little thing.

malesub said:
Here's another one.
I have a very tiny sissy cock too. My wife makes little dresses for it. She doesn't actually make them, but has a friend of hers make them. It is humiliating as I am sure her friend knows they are for me and how small my dickie really is. I see her every once in a while and I realy get embarrased. She told my wife HER hasband had a pretty large cock.

Oh My

Wheres the beef.

what the fuk

yep thats a tiny dick alright get a life you fuking little dick loser

nightfly

I think nightfly has a small problem...and is probably looking down at it right now

OMG that is the saddest penis I have ever seen

my nookie days

You asked, how I am doing? Here it is:

My nookie days are over,
My pilot light is out,
What used to be my sex appeal,
Is now my water spout.

Time was when, on its own accord,
From my trousers it would spring,
But now I've got a full-time job,
To find the blasted thing.