• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

To all BBCs: Please select one for yourselves

• Thread starterkodomtuli
  • Start date

Which of these girls would you fuck?

• Total voters

kodomtuli

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 13, 2009
This is to all BBCs only. I would like to know if my wife it attractive to BBCs. If so, I will be willing to give my wife to BBCs for their and her enjoyment. So I am posting a pic of some girls which includes my wife. Please select from the poll the corresponding number of the girl who you would like to take to bed and have your way with her...

They are all asian girls and above 20 years of age. Thank you for your feedback. I would request only BBCs to participate in this poll.

Special Note: This poll is only for BBCs out there, I will NOT be giving my wife to any white males. She is for BBCs only!

Also I would appreciate your comments on what you like about the girl you selected. Any and all kinds of comments are welcome. If you prefer you can also write how you would like to "enjoy" the woman of your choice.

Thank you.

Im a white cuckold, who is currently a part time (eventually full time t-gurl) so I didnt vote... but if I may be so bold as to add my opinion, I also like girls and I think they're all pretty cute.

To me, 3 and 4 are the cutest and could def. use some nice bbc, and 1 is pretty hawt but in a different sort of way than 3 and 4.

2 and 5 arent bad looking either by any means; still very much deserving of bbc, but they dont appeal to me as much as the others-with 5 being the least attractive. Still, I'd happily clean some sticky black seed from their sloppy pussies after a big black bull gives them a fuck to remember lol :)

thanks sexycuckboi4bbc...appreciate your comment and feedback. so if you were to pick one which would you pick for a nice time in bed?

Hmm... it's close but I think Id have to go for 3 over 4 slightly. If they actually wanted my 4 1/2 rock hard inches that is lol...

SexyCuckBoi4BBC said:
Hmm... it's close but I think Id have to go for 3 over 4 slightly. If they actually wanted my 4 1/2 rock hard inches that is lol...

interesting! unfortunately i'm looking for someone with at least 6" in length and a very fat grith... the grith is more important to my wife than the length though:)

lol... Im barely 4 and a HALF so Im def. not your wifes type lol. The only way ive ever honestly pleased a woman is with my tongue-white bois like me have to find some way to satisfy a woman, ya know? Leave the fucking to fat cocks and black men I say. If I had a black cock for every time a girl had me eat her out then either a) deny me sex by pretending to be falling asleep; b) or seen my cock only to grin, smirk, giggle, look let down or make a passive aggressive comment about my size (I actually was told "My lips wont reach with my hand on it, nothing sticks out the top." once) I'd have had a black cock for 98% of my sexual encounters pre-Tranny era.

My little cock is a big reason I finally did become a sub then eventually a CD, and now a part time t-gurl planning a full time transition in the next few years. I'm attracted to women, and if I thought Id be satisfied (or my partner would be satisfied) by me as a typical "macho" guy I would be... but that's not me. I'm not macho, im not smooth with ladies, im naturally built more like a girl than boy, im not hung, and as much as I like girls... a cuckold IR lifestyle with one suits me way more than a normal lifestyle. Plus, ya know, I like to suck, fuck, and submit to big black cocks (and bbc loving women).

One time I did this online chart to compare my size with other men... I was in the bottom percental. Well, here, see for yourself lol. It's easy to be a proud "girl" like me when you've practically already got a clitty ;-)

But yeah, sorry for goin off on a ramble there hehe... like most sissy subbies Im proud to be the way I am, and love to talk about it all lol. Your wife totally deserves a nice big black cock btw... every girl does I think. You should have no prob getting a 6+ inch black guy if you put in a couple weeks of effort; after that, your wife won't be able to get enough of that big, fat black cock hehe-lucky her! Which one is your wife anyway? Whichever one she is Im sure plenty of hawt, hung black men will totally be into her. Good luck!

Attachments

• prettycuck14penissizechartshrunk.jpg
    prettycuck14penissizechartshrunk.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 504
Which one is your wife anyway? Whichever one she is Im sure plenty of hawt said:
Sorry mate, can't tell you that just yet... need some more feedback first :rolleyes:

come on guys... don't just vote, let us hear some comments on the girls as well! :)

where these girls from???

Mr. Biggz said:
where these girls from???

indian subcontinent... sorry can't be more specific right now :) but do let us know what you think.

i love them all wanted 2 know if they migrated yet love to fuck them all

well you never know... i have not yet started cuckolding yet. this is our first step towards it. i know you'd fuck them all but which particular one would you choose for your pleasure?
please let us know which one is the most attractive for a BBBC. Based on the feedbacks we will decide whether to go a step further. who knows once we start it we might travel for a good session with a BBC :)

I picked #2, ( like her senna art), but truthfully I would give the dick to ALL OF THEM!!

well man Honestly, I would love to be all of theirs :D

Guys I understand that you would love to give your dicks to all of them but please please please let me know which do you find the MOST attractive. If you were to select only ONE of them which one would it be???

kodomtuli said:
Guys I understand that you would love to give your dicks to all of them but please please please let me know which do you find the MOST attractive. If you were to select only ONE of them which one would it be???

okay first is 4 and then 3 and others :D

It' going to have to be number 5 for me, I know a cock sucking sex freak when I see one and there is much potential in that young padawan. I have fucked Indian pussy before so it wont be new territory, yeah I would flip number 5 over and work on that Indian pussy until I blasted a load of hot cum deep inside of her. Then I would have her down on her knees sucking my cock and tasting that Indian pussy juice. We would then fuck again over and over and over until that Indian pussy was sore and dripping with cum then I would titty fuck her and cum straight in her face..............all in a days work for this BBC.

m4lovelyfem said:
okay first is 4 and then 3 and others :D

Blackcockforwhiteslut said:
It' going to have to be number 5 for me, I know a cock sucking sex freak when I see one and there is much potential in that young padawan. I have fucked Indian pussy before so it wont be new territory, yeah I would flip number 5 over and work on that Indian pussy until I blasted a load of hot cum deep inside of her. Then I would have her down on her knees sucking my cock and tasting that Indian pussy juice. We would then fuck again over and over and over until that Indian pussy was sore and dripping with cum then I would titty fuck her and cum straight in her face..............all in a days work for this BBC.

Fantastic!!! This is the kind of response i'm looking for Blackcockforwhiteslut! Thanks a lot!! Thanks to m4lovelyfem too for making a decision :D

I'm going to pick number 4......she got that sweet innocent, yert sultry look that is crying out for a black cock to stuff all her holes

Tasty Indian tottie. I'll bet the brothas love that meat.

Users who are viewing this thread