• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

To All Black Bulls

DaDominator

New around here...
Beloved Member
I haven't been on here for long, but I have had some sucsess on here. I get a lot of PM's in the chat room from other Bulls asking me how my searching is going, becuase of all the fakes on there. So I figured I would just share how I weed out the fakes with you all. After chatting for a little while, I ask the person I'm chatting with to voice verify. It's as simple as that. I tell them to *67 before dialing my number so there number stays private and off my caller ID. If everything goes well they will usually give me there number if the Husband is really Ok with it. sometimes I even ask to talk to the husband to make sure there will be no drama. If I am chatting with the husband than I ask to speak with the wife so I'm sure she is aware the her husband is hooking her up. The couples and women that are really looking for us, have had no problem proving to me they are serious, before I send them a pic. If they don't like what they see they don't have to call again. If they do like what they see then you have already verified that there are real people that are really looking for what you have to offer. So Hommies, Voice verify!!!! there is no damage done to the real women and couples that are looking, and they can remain anonomous. the fakes will get an attitude because they have been *******. And you just saved a lot of time, by not chatting with some one that is not who they say they are. So, lets unite and make these people voice verify, all the fakers will go somewhere else once they see they can't fool us for pics. Good Luck and happy searching.

Remember don't send the pic until you voice verify, or you will be on some guys computer who you thought was a woman.!!!!!!!!!!

we always either phone or cam at an early stage,been in this game too long we can spot fakes miles off, most of the fakes are white guys pretending to be black,we just dont get it.also we used to have a problem with pic collectors,but now we just verify at a very early stage.

by the way great thread dominator,something we should all try and do,and thats help out the real guys/girls on here.

"proof pix" and phone proof are definitely what worked for us, both in verying who we were as well as who the other guy was.

After that, a meeting in a neutral public place works for us. Folks need to be confident in each other's medical history (you can't be too safe with STDs), and verifiable references (particularly from reputable sources) are a total deal-sealer. For the most part though, the meeting is to just ensure there is decent chemistry amongst all involved. You're going to be spending time together. Some of you may end up fucking. Make sure you're the type of people you'd by a beer for before meeting in a hotel room. The more comfortable you all are with each other (note: not just wife and lover, I mean everyone - as the ultimate deal-breaker is someone getting their feelings hurt in such a vulnerable situation), the more open you'll be in terms of your desires, boundaries, and expectations.

We were a DC chat room success story as well, so yes it does work people.

How right you are,remember once meeting a guy blind,seen him on cam talked on phone he was cool,but when we met i(hubby)was blanked by him,big mistake,no pussy for him.we do all this as a couple but if i get no respect then its a non starter,guys if you want to get on in this game show both the wife and hubby equal amount of respect,that way you will find your going to have so much more fun and repeat meets.remember the guy is willing to share his most precious thing in life to you,could you do that?.

How right you are,remember once meeting a guy blind,seen him on cam talked on phone he was cool,but when we met i(hubby)was blanked by him,big mistake,no pussy for him.we do all this as a couple but if i get no respect then its a non starter,guys if you want to get on in this game show both the wife and hubby equal amount of respect,that way you will find your going to have so much more fun and repeat meets.remember the guy is willing to share his most precious thing in life to you,could you do that?.

Wow, I can't believe the guy just ignored you. I found the husbands are a great soure of information. the husbands I have delt with tell me what turns her on, since I don't know her that well. So I can make sure she enjoys the fist sexual experience. and the husbands are more willing to talk face to face about what excites her, where she is sometimes emmbarrased to tell me (a stranger) face to face. And sometimes the husband is just worried about his wifes safety, as he should be with a new person in this lifestyle. So I let the husband know that I am a gentleman. I have no problems showing my ID so he can see I am who I say I am, and live where I say I live. That give the husband a more secure feeling that I'm not a shady character. AND RESPECTING BOUNDARIES IS A MUST! that shouldn't have to be said.

Another group of fakers I found in the chat rooms, are the chat names that say "share my wife" or something to that effect. I have been getting PM's by a lot of these Men, saying they are in my area on business and would like to meet for a drink, but when I ask about the wife, the replies have been, she didn't come with me on this trip I will bring her next time in 3 months. So how am I to verify that she is even in this lifestyle, if she is no where to be found. I don't see myself sitting at a bar meeting a guy, that I do not know. How do I even know he and his wife will be back? how will I now if she finds me attractive? Husbands, If your wife is not there, than be honest and let us know that you like Black men, don't try to trick us. It could leed to an ugly situation. I personally don't do guys, but you will have a better sucsess rate if your upfront from the beginning.

yep just plain ignored me(he even suggested there was a nice pub down the road)i just laughed and said cmon babe were going, should of seen the look on his face(priceless).
it was like he thought he was the bomb,but believe me them kinda guys are useless lovers,weve met a few,attractive,fit and hung but dont have a clue,now you and the way you write your posts is just the type of guy we search for,and the fun we have when everyones relaxed and comfortable is off the scale.

yep just plain ignored me(he even suggested there was a nice pub down the road)i just laughed and said cmon babe were going, should of seen the look on his face(priceless).
it was like he thought he was the bomb,but believe me them kinda guys are useless lovers,weve met a few,attractive,fit and hung but dont have a clue,now you and the way you write your posts is just the type of guy we search for,and the fun we have when everyones relaxed and comfortable is off the scale.

If your ever in the Boston, MA area let me know.

The doubt of a benifit

I dunno, Dominator. The scenario you described regarding the businessman is certainly disappointing; However, I could well imagine a husband (especially a first timer) proceeding on the safe side by meeting a potential lover well in advance. Of course, it sux if someone gives you the impression that you'll be introduced and then flakes on you. That should'nt happen. I feel you there, but what's wrong with two gentlmen dicussing the eventuallity of a pontenially memorable experince over a few drinks? There's no doubt that dicussion would be all the more informative with the Mrs. present, either, but life has taught me that sometimes things just don't crystalize as planned or hoped. I have no reason to not trust your judgment, but reading your post did'nt give me the definitive impression of that guy being a phony. Overly cautious, perhaps.

I dunno, Dominator. The scenario you described regarding the businessman is certainly disappointing; However, I could well imagine a husband (especially a first timer) proceeding on the safe side by meeting a potential lover well in advance. Of course, it sux if someone gives you the impression that you'll be introduced and then flakes on you. That should'nt happen. I feel you there, but what's wrong with two gentlmen dicussing the eventuallity of a pontenially memorable experince over a few drinks? There's no doubt that dicussion would be all the more informative with the Mrs. present, either, but life has taught me that sometimes things just don't crystalize as planned or hoped. I have no reason to not trust your judgment, but reading your post did'nt give me the definitive impression of that guy being a phony. Overly cautious, perhaps.

I dunno, there is something about talking to a guy about a sexual relationship with someone who isn't there or even know I exist that doesn't sit well with me. I'm for the up front people. If you were on a Business trip to Boston and wanted to talk about your wife meeting me, but she wasn't present, I would feel like I was wasting my time. At least if she was there, you would talk about what could and couldn't be on the way home after our first meeting (which is usually conducted in a public safe place) and then at least I would know whether she found me attractive or the hubby could tell me she didn't and I could move on. but with out her there, how do I know if I find her atrractive? if she finds me attractive? if our personalities clash? Most of the couples I met do this together, not one go fishing and hope the other likes. Even the real hubbies that contact me have wifey close by. If that is the case he could take my phone number, wait until he gets home, and they could just call me and e-mail me for 3 months and we can swap pics once we voice verify to see if we are a match. So until voice verification I consider the posibility that everyone is a fake and you should to, after all this is the internet. we could be anyone behind a keyboard. I only want to deal with the ones who are the same person behind the keyboard that they are in real life. I don't expect anyone on here to trust I am who I say I am, until I prove it. And there is a reason why people get nervous going on blind dates, becuase you never know what you are getting. So I'm all set on the flying blind thing. Fakes until proven otherwise. Thats what I say.

I hear you, bro and thanks for taking the time to explain your view. I have yet to experience a scenario with a couple, so your insight/advice is much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great thread, we would not have a problem voice verifying. Still looking for Sat. night fun with some BBC in North Central IL.

Thanks

Tom and Melissa

We need more people like you.

See that is the problem, we need more real people on here. or we need to get rid of the fakes. And the fact that you can get in the chat room with out logging in and being a member, leaves room for more fakes. If everyone unites on here, and doesn't deal with those who don't voice verify, the fakes and pic collectors will get the message and find a new site to try and scam people on, for there pics. And for those who don't want numbers on there phone bill there are many messengers that allow PC 2 PC calls. So by voice verifying, you will increase your chances of sucess in finding real people that want to meet each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back