• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

to black males of darkcavern

• Thread starterblkoralslaveboy
  • Start date

blkoralslaveboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2007
or any interracial site in general:

do you have different moods as far as what type of woman you want to chill with? basically, i find myself going through differing moods ever so often. for a while i want the soccermom 30-45yo white blond, then after a while my mood changes to brunettes with brown eyes and short hair, then after a while i totally lose the interracial desire and want to hook up with a younger 21 year old, well built black girl; then again it changes to an asian or latin girl, then another time i see an east indian woman and i become totally into her. the thing with me is its only one at a time meaning if i'm in the mood for one type i totally don't care for the others. so if this month, lets say, i'm in the mood for a hot Korean woman...i won't be turned on by all the others... don't know why that is the case. does this happen to anyone else or am i off the chain?

??????????????????

Why would you be threatened to be banned? I never saw anything super offensive.

Users who are viewing this thread