• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Torn pussies

• Thread starterShazza
  • Start date

Shazza

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 13, 2007
A few years ago I got talking to a junior doctor- we were in a bar and saw a mixed race couple. The doctor told me that fairly often a white girl would come into Emergency with a pussy damaged as he said by a "big, black guy", he also said that the women knew the risk they were running but were "too far gone " with lust to stop and that, although warned to stay off sex after having their pussies patched up, they simply couldn't stop themselves "going back for more". I was quite young at the time and confused and embarasssed by my feelings so didn't press him further.
Has anybody else heard of this? It must brighten up a depressing night of car crashes and knifings for the emergency staff to see a white lady whose pussy has been torn by a foot plus of thick black meat!

All we have to say is dont belive everything you hear. Especially at a bar.

that is like the story you heard in middle school where the cheer leader had to get her stomach pumped because she promised the football team she would suck them all off if the y won. And got sick from swallowing to much cum. Or the one where the girl puts peanut butter on her pussy and lets the dog eat her out. Or the one where the girl is fucking her self with a frozen hot dog and it breaks of inside her. and she has to go to the emergency room.

torn pussies?...nasty....how can u get turned on by that? sex shouldnt end in a flippin torn vagina. how horrible ...

Ridiculous

No one has ever been "so far gone" that they enjoyed the tearing of myo-facial tissue. Ever seen a 300 lb pro football player writhing in pain from a torn hamstring?

I've seen a 9.5 lb baby come thru my wife's pussy with no tear - that's what pussies do. They will tear, but it takes more than consentual sex.

well, unusual for this website, but this has been a turn OFF

Probably BS. I've had a few g/f's who, after hours of sex or several good sessions of sex in a day or weekend have had tiny tears/rips in their vagina...usually the bottom part of the lip on one side or another....but nothing that was anywhere near having to go to the hospital. It usually mended itself after a couple of days of "inactivity".

Users who are viewing this thread