Total control anydesk

slutcuckold

wesebull
Beloved Member
May 23, 2021
I am looking for a master to manipulate my computer and do everything without limits. What proposals do you have? with any or team anydesk 500182846 pw juli741852 .... any master??

100_3567vvvvvbbbbbvvvvvvv.JPG 100_3579.JPG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JimSparrow and Eagerbeaver
Anydesk: 604 742 301
Password: Jim12345

SisterLove said:
Anyone wanna take over my Facebook and cuck me, message and perv over my sweet teen Church loving angelic sister n my loving family anything goes make me squirm and make my heart pound make me feel ashamed for showing of my sis and family and for the sin i have done.
i feel so bad and ashamed, maybe even perv over my sister sweet church friends.
own my cock and my cum make me beg to cum over my sister, i have anydesk, pm me open to ideas anything goes come make me sin for you.
would anyone like to come access n control my PC to perv over my sweet lil shy teen church loving sister, pull up her socials and make me talk about her pics to you and talk in datails about my family maybe cuck me a little over them make me sin harder over them, make my heart pound as you access my facebook
Do u have insta

Reactions: SisterLove
SisterLove said:
Anyone wanna take over my Facebook and cuck me, message and perv over my sweet teen Church loving angelic sister n my loving family anything goes make me squirm and make my heart pound make me feel ashamed for showing of my sis and family and for the sin i have done.
i feel so bad and ashamed, maybe even perv over my sister sweet church friends.
own my cock and my cum make me beg to cum over my sister, i have anydesk, pm me open to ideas anything goes come make me sin for you.
would anyone like to come access n control my PC to perv over my sweet lil shy teen church loving sister, pull up her socials and make me talk about her pics to you and talk in datails about my family maybe cuck me a little over them make me sin harder over them, make my heart pound as you access my facebook
Would love to do that

je cherche DOMINANT qui fouille et publie ma femme sur sites de photos amateurs
273 960 570

933873724 - I show my friend + Instagram. Save her pics and upload on other sites please.

AD: 383530736
Show me what you can do

135924241.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Eagerbeaver
  • Love
Reactions: Eagerbeaver
rajashwinicpls said:
any dom want help me arrange my xxx pics videos files of my wife,sisters,gf,in laws? its all messed up need u help arrange for me while im away in anydesk. pls do pm me sir
Message me. Are u tamil!?

rajashwinicpls said:
any dom want help me arrange my xxx pics videos files of my wife,sisters,gf,in laws? its all messed up need u help arrange for me while im away in anydesk. pls do pm me sir
Message me the details daa

pm me if you wish to ****** ( you slut wife ) on anydesk..

690106054 - I show my friend + Instagram. Block my mouse and save her pics and upload on other sites please.

My wife fully ******* for you.
Save her pics, transfer files.
AD: 266 504 593
PW: slutlynda

hi

qui m'excite en cherchant sur mon pc et en publiant des photos de ma femme sur des sites sales
273 960 570

Bulldozerzzzzz said:
I am looking for a stable master who has more control than I of my computer, what proposals do you have?

hi I am male, sub, bi. I know I must be controlled and obey.
Anydesk subboidave@ad
Teamviewer 834 623 131

Anydesk 618 032 947 - Sara1234. ****** her in front of me, not just download and go away