• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Toys for wife

crt

Happy to chat with other cucks. I am now caged
Beloved Member
My wife started wearing an anal plug about 2 or 3 months ago at the suggestion of her new boyfriend. We were at the beach this afternoon and I asked if I could take a photo of her. She said “ not if you can see my thing” , meaning her anal plug,, I said I didn’t know she wore it that often, she said that she wears it a lot as it heightens the pleasure . she said it’s a bit like my cage, it becomes part of daily life. I am a bit surprised I have to say , I thought it was now and again…

My wife started wearing an anal plug about 2 or 3 months ago at the suggestion of her new boyfriend. We were at the beach this afternoon and I asked if I could take a photo of her. She said “ not if you can see my thing” , meaning her anal plug,, I said I didn’t know she wore it that often, she said that she wears it a lot as it heightens the pleasure . she said it’s a bit like my cage, it becomes part of daily life. I am a bit surprised I have to say , I thought it was now and again…
Nice set of Ben WA balls in her pussy go nice with a butt plug, Especially if they are musical.

We're partial to the nJoy steel toys. We wear his and hers nJoy Pure Plugs when out for play or around the house. She also has the Pure Wand that she likes to ride at both ends and she uses on me for milking me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back