• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

train her 4 a blowbang

slutwifeluvr

New around here...
Beloved Member
I luv this picture of my wife. As you can see she enjoys having a cock down her throat so I'm confident that she could be trained to do a blowbang. She had 2 affairs after this pic was taken so I'm sure she has sucked more cocks. Feel free to comment on what you would do to her if this was your cock in her mouth.

Mouth? I fuck her all three holes.

Slut is on the loose now... let it go cucky. You got punked.

big titted cocksucker

This big titted bitch was made to suck cocks. I'd like to see a line of men each taking a turn sliding their cocks down her throat. And she would look real slutty if she was getting titty fucked at the same time as she was getting throat fucked. The big jugs of her are made for fucking

Your wife obviously enjoys a throatful of cock, so could you do as well as her?
Be a copycat and post pics to prove you like cock as much as she does.

Could you and her both pull a train of 21 carriages - like a 21-gun salute to sexual expression?

no training needed

Nice tits. Don't look to me like she needs any training. All she needs is cocks. I'd like to titty fuck them big jugs while she sucks cocks in this position.

21 guns can shoot a lot of cum into the air and over her tits - and drown a wedding ring in a jar.

straight pipe her

A mature woman with big tits who will do any slutty thing you want is the dream of every young man. I'd like to get some of my friends and straight pipe her throat. She would definitely look hot with young stiff cocks fucking those monster jugs while she eats cum.

i've seen this pic on the net before, somewhere else.

Yup, this looks familiar, it may be an earlier post on this site

Very hot pic though, love to tit fuck her.

a pic this good will surely be all over the internet by now - a shame if it is not - get downloading

I wonder if he fed her a load?. About 2 minutes of seeing my dick disappear down her throat while them big tits flopped around and I'd be white washing her tonsils.

20-30 big black cocks should be able to quench her thirst for cum....at least 4 a couple of days...but maybe not...some of these white whores require a daily feeding

looks like she has the tits and the mouth to take care of a few big cocks

Attachments

• 3496850-holder-8d0142a43f3516fd69430160c2c35ffb.jpg
    3496850-holder-8d0142a43f3516fd69430160c2c35ffb.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 99
  • 3499419-holder-9a711e480ab772a54486f1595a274ef5.jpg
    3499419-holder-9a711e480ab772a54486f1595a274ef5.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 101
  • 3499420-holder-f9b61f3d4a1697a160b7171082f487dd.jpg
    3499420-holder-f9b61f3d4a1697a160b7171082f487dd.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 98
she would look good with a bbc cock down her throat and another balls deep in her pussy...slut her up boys

Nice pic of this big titted wife.. She reminds me of mine and I also agree there is nothing better than seeing a mwf on her knees surrounded by cocks. A wife that will let any mane throat fuck her like this could definitley be trained for a blowbang.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back