Training for the Real Thing

• Thread starterunclem
  • Start date

unclem

Faithful Cuckold
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2008
USA
My GF has pegged me with her various dildos/vibrators in the past, maybe once a month, but she said we are now training for the real thing. Six days in a row, 20-30 minutes per session, no end in sight. She got a thick, knobbed toy just for me.

I am legs spread and hands off until whatever she's using is gliding in and out. At that point I am allowed to jerk it myself and cum. She is very strong and relentless when it comes to things like this, and my ass is quite sore.

I am wondering who it will be and if she already has it lined up. We had discussed more bi- activities for both of us but I didn't know she was going to move things forward so quickly.

Last edited:
unclem said:
My GF has pegged me with her various dildos/vibrators in the past, maybe once a month, but she said we are now training for the real thing. Six days in a row, 20-30 minutes per session, no end in sight. She got a thick, knobbed toy just for me.

I am legs spread and hands off until whatever she's using is gliding in and out. At that point I am allowed to jerk it myself and cum. She is very strong and relentless when it comes to things like this, and my ass is quite sore.

I am wondering who it will be and if she already has it lined up. We had discussed more bi- activities for both of us but I didn't know she was going to move things forward so quickly.

Just saw this Clem. First I'd do whatever she wanted for just a taste of her pussy, and second has she picked out a superior male yet? Love tan lines.

Thanks Twerp. I took a few shots recently of my training, will post later.
I get a taste all the time, every now and then it tastes like me. As for the bull that will deliver, I still have no idea. That said, I'm probably ready for anyone now.

Fortunately she uses plenty of lubrication.

Attachments

• prep-1 - Copy.jpg
    prep-1 - Copy.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 418
  • prep-2 - Copy.jpg
    prep-2 - Copy.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 433
Last edited:
You got to tell us the rest and if possible with pictures. I would like to see the end part of the dildo only

Titles says it all... unsuccessful with one hand, she tries two.

Strong and relentless is perfect. She wants to see you taking real cock, she decided she wanted to see it immediately, and like a good boy you are going to take it for her pleasure. It'll be so awesome to look at her as she watches you get penetrated. It'll be worth it all to see her face at that moment.

Thank you wifecleaner. At the very end of this clip, you can hear her whisper "this is my fantasy"... but of course, she will be making it a reality.

Hot woman ..Yum.

Just got some prints back from the local CVS... slightly better quality that the ones above.

Attachments

• training-4 - Copy.jpg
    training-4 - Copy.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 304
I have to say that film and photographic paper are going to make better quality pics for a long time to come. I am from Batavia. That is near Rochester, so we know photography here.
Also, this this is a Very nice sequence. I have a GF doing similar with me. She is 22 and has no interest in actaul sex with me but I go along for her amusement. Most of it feels very good.
Regards to All, 18mDressed --Mary (real name now)

Well, I was kidding about having prints made. Thought that was a good visual: some dopey kid working a machine and these pop out... anyway, glad to hear your GF is doing the same. Lately my GF has not been taking my cage off for release, almost two weeks now. I have been on best behavior too.

Another...

Attachments

• training-5 - Copy.jpg
    training-5 - Copy.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 368
It must be very hot being her bitch.

Very nice!
I don't recall in your other posts that either of you had the desire to train, but with my memory, that's not saying much. :)

In any case, I'm glad to see it has begun and hope she is continuing on a regualr basis.
Has she trained you while you're caged yet?

Yes, she has, and that is typically the case. Last night she upgraded me to her largest dildo. It hurt at first, but she used a lot of lube and eventually made me cum hands free.

That is the cuck's holy grail, of having something (real or not) inside and make you cum hands free

You are making progress, congratulations!

She wants me to practice being on top and sent me to buy a suction dildo. Of course I bought a huge black one...

Getting ready...

She laughed while I worked it inside...