• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Training His Wife Pt 3

Laurelready

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hey, Laurel, look at your husband. He seems to be enjoying this. His tiny little thing is hard and leaking. Boy, darling, now I know why the hunger has been upon you. That thing couldn't satisfy a fly, much less a lust-filled passionate woman like you". "Now take the big cock and place it at the entrance to your fuckhole". She did as he said, placing the bulbous head at her engorged lips. "You want it in your cunt, don't you slut?", he asked. "Yes, Steven, I want it, I want it to fuck me, please", she said in response, hoping this would please him. "Beg, bitch. Beg for your orgasm", he hissed. Laurel groaned again, saying, "Please, Steven, let me cum. I have to cum. I need it so badly. I'm such a ***** and I need to cum, please Master let me cum, pleeeeze". Steven grinned as he listened. He turned toward Dan. "Whadda ya think, Danny , should I let the slut cum"? Dan nooded. Steven laughed and turned towards his property on the bed. "Okay, baby, you can cum. See how good Dan and I are to you? Take the cock in both hands and fuck yourself with it. Make your hot cunt cum, go ahead." "Thank you, thank you", as she grasped the rubber phallus and easily slid it's length deep within her slimy, wet hole. She gasped as it's length filled her, and she held it there, deep within her, savoring the full feeling. "Get going, slut, make yourself cum", Steven ordered, as Laurel began to work the long shaft in and out of her cunt. Soon her moans filled the rooms, the fake penis becoming a blur as Laurel pistoned it in and out of herself, faster and faster. Steven stood and walked to the side of the bed, near her head. He unzipped his pants and took out his thick, throbbing shaft. He started to work his cockmeat inches from her face as he said, "Baby, when you're about to cum, open your mouth wide". Laurel grunted a "yes" as her body started to shake, her head now turned toward Steven's cock, as she watched him jerk it with his hand, through half-closed, lust filled eyes. She was lost now in her onrushing orgasm, slamming the huge fake cock into her hole, the feelings of climax onrushing now. Laurel opened her mouth wide as the first spasm crackled through her, furiously fucking herself now, urging it on. Steven stroked his meat faster and faster until he too was cumming, trying to aim for Laurel's open mouth. They came together, the two forbiddn lovers, Steven shooting hot jets of jism into her mouth as her orgasm tore through her, Laurel almost screaming now as the man juice hit the back of her throat, shot into her hair, on her face, tons of it, gobs of cum covered her face and tits as she spasmed and rocked under the force of her own climax. Steven continued to pour his hot load onto her prone form as Laurel slowed her hands, enjoying the warm end of her cumming. She looked up at him at him, her face splattered with his white, viscous fluid, and unable to talk, mouthed the words "Thank you, Master". Steven looked down at what was truly now his and smiled, blowing her a kiss. He looked over his shoulder at the hapless Dan and said; "How was that, huh? She loves cum, she's addicted to it. Did you know that I sometimes masturbate and after having filled a jar with one of my prodigous loads I Fedex it to her in your office? And guess what? It's what she has for lunch. Sometimes she pours it on that salad she eats every day. How's that Bobby? The mother of your children is addicted to man juice, can't get enough of in fact. Isn't that right, Laurel"? "Yes, yes, it's all true. I love jism, the essence of a man. And my Master has the best I've ever tasted Dan, and I've tasted gallons", giggling at her hubby once again. Her Master placed his heavily veined cock back into her hungry mouth and slowly pumped the last remaining rivulets of his climax into her.

Laurel gazed upward at her Master, her eyes glazed with both gratitude and lust. "Come here, darling", Steven said, taking Laurel's hand and helping her to her knees on the bed. "Lick this clean", Steven bid her, holding his cock in front of her face. Laurel shook her head "no", the shocked look on Steven's face reflected his surprise at this insolence. But as he was about to admonish her, Laurel smiled and opened her mouth, revealing the pearly white gift of his essence she still held there. Steven laughed aloud at his playful little girltoy and reached under her arms, pulling her upward, toward him. He placed his mouth over hers, dipping his tongue into his own juice. This was Laurel's first "cum kiss" he knew and wondered what she was feeling. Laurel enjoyed the intimate sensation of this man sharing his essence with her in both their mouths, their tongues intertwined in the now congealing warm, white froth. After a minute, Steven released her and smiling at her said, "Swallow". This she gladly did, with an exagerated gulp, for she wanted to please him and new such theatrics did just that. Laurel even went, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm", as the semen slid down her throat into her belly.

"Come with me", Steven said, taking her by the hand and leading her into the bathroom, Laurel teetering on her "fuck-me" shoes as he led her."Sorry Dan, we're going to be out of your sight for awhile, I have some work to do, your wife needs to be cleaned, she's a cum-covered mess, nothing new for her as you're first finding out this evening", as he started to undress. First his jacket, then his black silk T-shirt. He kicked off his shoes, and stepped out of his socks. Laurel enjoyed the sight of his muscles moving with his effort. He peeled off his black Lord & Taylor briefs and stood before her, his semi-ridgid shaved cock and balls fully *******, though she new she must avert her eyes from his equiptment lest she be punished. "Now you", as he bent to take her shoes off. He slowly rolled the stockings down her legs, kissing her legs as he went. Standing, he said, "Turn around, lover", and she did. His quickly unlaced her corset and tossed it in the corner. She stood before him nude, her only decoration being the gobs of his cum that still clung to her breasts, arms, and well, anyplace one would look. "Get in the tub and lay down", he whispered. The realization of what he was about to do struck her like lightning, both filling her with trepidation and exciting anticipation. She made herself as comfortable as she could. Steven stepped over the edge of the tub and positioned himself astride her, at her feet. "You need a cleaning, don't you Laurel?" Quickly formulating what she hoped would be the correct answer, she said, "Yes, Steven. Clean me. Clean me off with your golden stream, once again fulfill one of my dreams" They both laughed at her unintentional cuplet as Steven took his cock in two fingers and aimed.

Laurel closed her eyes as her hands instinctively went to her breasts and squeezed. Steven started to urinate on her breasts, aiming for anyplace where his cum still remained. Laurel, eyes closed, was in rapture at the feeling of the warm water cascading off her body, the eroticsm of the moment making her dizzy. "Open your cunt for me", Steven ordered as he moved his powerful piss stream down her body. Laurel did as she was told and Steven aimed once again, his warm piss now going directly on her clit, pulsing it with pleasure. She moaned, "I don't fuckin' believe this" as she started to spasm in orgasm once again, cumming quicker than she had ever before in her life. It was the situation that was bringing on the climax she realized, though the jet of hot liquid against the stalk of her clitoris certainly helped. She opened her eyes to watch him push the last of his urine out of his body onto hers as her climax slowed. She watched as the last of him dripped onto her, gazing lovingly at this man who had freed the wanton woman trapped within her. Steven bent and helped her to her feet, pulling her drenched form close to him, hugging her tightly, kissing the top of her head."The night is still so young, darling and we still have so far to travel in it's darkness", he whispered as he reached behind her and turned the shower on, the hot water covering both of them in their embrace, the steam filling the small bathroom became the fog of their lust, a covering for their secret and forbidden passions. Poor Dan, left to writhe in his chair, bound tightly, trying to understand what was going on from the sounds that he could hear. But he was a smart man, and he soon knew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back