• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Traveling abroad in search of a black stallion

lewis3691

New around here...
Beloved Member
My wife and I have been fantasyzing about letting her having sex with a black man while I watch but we are a little afraid of that to spoil our relationship. So The ideal situation would be traveling abroad on a sex trip to a country where it's easy to find black men ready for sex. What country would you reccomend us? As we live in Europe, the best sites would be in Africa (Senegal, Gambia or Kenia) or even in Caribbean islands (Jamaica or Cuba....)
Have you ever experienced sex in one of these countries?

We were in Jamaica last year for 9 days, and had an absolutely hot, sexual time while we were there. Although we stayed at Hedo II and much of our sex was with some of the other tourists (Black men only), my wife did enjoy several of the male staff members of the resort... We will go back for sure :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back