• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Traveling in mini-skirt

Filipinalust said:
Definitely not alone. I've been lucky to have girlfriends and wives who love to show off driving down the highways, at theaters and at home for a lucky friend or two. Some really hot times.
It's a turn on for me when a man can look up my skirt or dress. Often when windy I let dress flip up, pull it back down slowly. That's being a teasing bitch. Have seen spots Form on men's pants. Thanks

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and Filipinalust
Ex wife loved to wear hot outfits. Can't tell you how many times that led to really hot conversations when we got home. She never wore much at home unless it was really revealing. Well that didn't go unnoticed by one of my friends. He started coming over every night after work. He would get really aroused and the wife would get so turned on by his reaction. Needless to say after he left we'd chat about it and fuck like bunnies. After awhile of this she'd make sure he would catch glimpses of her bare pussy and with right see thru tops and well one night after some drinks she came out of the bdrm with a knit fishnet sweater on and her nipples were on full display since the gaps were very large. There was no way he was going home and no way I was waiting for him to leave. First time she bent over with that wet pussy showing he and I looked at each other and had that skirt up faster than a bullet train. We didn't stop until the sun came up.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and babagee
Emilybee said:
At least I am not alone.

Certainly not alone. My wife does it too. What I love is that it does make her nervous, and the way she then behaves by constantly readjusting her dress or skirt kind of gives it away that she's not wearing undies under it

• Love
Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
JdesDelices said:
Certainly not alone. My wife does it too. What I love is that it does make her nervous, and the way she then behaves by constantly readjusting her dress or skirt kind of gives it away that she's not wearing undies under it

Not wearing panties is feeling free.

• Love
Filipinalust said:
Ex wife loved to wear hot outfits. Can't tell you how many times that led to really hot conversations when we got home. She never wore much at home unless it was really revealing. Well that didn't go unnoticed by one of my friends. He started coming over every night after work. He would get really aroused and the wife would get so turned on by his reaction. Needless to say after he left we'd chat about it and fuck like bunnies. After awhile of this she'd make sure he would catch glimpses of her bare pussy and with right see thru tops and well one night after some drinks she came out of the bdrm with a knit fishnet sweater on and her nipples were on full display since the gaps were very large. There was no way he was going home and no way I was waiting for him to leave. First time she bent over with that wet pussy showing he and I looked at each other and had that skirt up faster than a bullet train. We didn't stop until the sun came up.
You said ex-wife, you couldn't handle it any longer. Just curious.

Emilybee said:
You said ex-wife, you couldn't handle it any longer. Just curious.
We were young 18. She liked city life and I preferred the country. We had lots of adventures tho. Seems that almost all of my gf were adventurous over the years. I've been very lucky.

Reactions: toolman2c
Filipinalust said:
We were young 18. She liked city life and I preferred the country. We had lots of adventures tho. Seems that almost all of my gf were adventurous over the years. I've been very lucky.
Am 30 now. As I get older I feel I am not getting enough of sex. My last 15 years have been filled with sex. Began in school teasing the boys till two of them ****** me to suck there chocks.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
Emilybee said:
Am 30 now. As I get older I feel I am not getting enough of sex. My last 15 years have been filled with sex. Began in school teasing the boys till two of them ****** me to suck there chocks.
Good for you on all counts, Ms. Emilybee.

The conventional wisdom seems to be that male sex drive (probably measured by frequency of ejaculations) is maximum at about 18, then gradually decreases as men get older. Female sex drive, by contrast, is maximum when women are in their thirties, and can remain high for many years after that. This is apparently correlated with testosterone production increasing in women as they age beyond 30, while in men testosterone production gradually decreases as they get older.

If so, this seems consistent with your feelings, having reached 30, that you need more sex beyond the already-high levels of sex you've described yourself successfully experiencing for the past 15 years.

This also adds emphasis to the desirability of married women who are about 30 and older seeking extramarital sex with lovers who are significantly younger. For example: quite a while ago a member of this forum (whose screen name I can't recall) commented that his wife, who was in her fifties, took only men in their twenties as lovers.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Good for you on all counts, Ms. Emilybee.

The conventional wisdom seems to be that male sex drive (probably measured by frequency of ejaculations) is maximum at about 18, then gradually decreases as men get older. Female sex drive, by contrast, is maximum when women are in their thirties, and can remain high for many years after that. This is apparently correlated with testosterone production increasing in women as they age beyond 30, while in men testosterone production gradually decreases as they get older.

If so, this seems consistent with your feelings, having reached 30, that you need more sex beyond the already-high levels of sex you've described yourself successfully experiencing for the past 15 years.

This also adds emphasis to the desirability of married women who are about 30 and older seeking extramarital sex with lovers who are significantly younger. For example: quite a while ago a member of this forum (whose screen name I can't recall) commented that his wife, who was in her fifties, took only men in their twenties as lovers.
I been with elderly men because of long foreplay, arousing all parts of my body, sweaty and then the cock entering me is the final icing.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and Filipinalust
Emilybee said:
I been with elderly men because of long foreplay, arousing all parts of my body, sweaty and then the cock entering me is the final icing.
Interesting. If elderly men are the ones who turn you on, Ms. Emilybee, then go for it. And, thank you for your reply.

Reactions: toolman, Filipinalust and toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread